Stolen Pixels #196: Breen Fortress, Part 2

Pages PREV 1 2

I'm a heavy. Equally good on Offense and Defense.

Just to let you know, Shamus, I laughed a lot harder at this than at today's Critical Miss comic. Even though you chose Critical Miss from all the contest entries, and it's only had two comics so far...

No one can replace you!!

Heheh, mandatory.

This is so great.

Irridium:
I can usually play any class for any situation. Each class is surprisingly flexible and able to do lots of jobs very well.

Hell I know I've capped the intel more than once as a heavy, and I've defended my fair share of cap points as a scout.

But if I had to choose, it would be soldier on offence, pyro on defence, and engineer for when I'm lagging (build the sentry in the right place and it'll do fine).

Also, *caugh* TF2 PC group *cough*

Engineer is great when my comp or internet starts crapping out, you can be a real credit just by having good map knowledge and positioning of buildings.
When fortune smiles and everything is daffodils, I'll go sniper, and let the rare case of good-aim-itis bring swift headshot justice on that scout 6 feet away. Nothing beats that.

Generally, scout and soldier are my favourites though, they're incredibly versatile.
Medic is great if I just want to play e-z mode. Getting Mvp is ridiculously easy as medic.

I'm a lousy FPSer, so I go with Engineer if I know the map, Medic if I don't (just keep the people who know what they're doing alive), or for general amusement, Heavy (you never forget your first class)

Whats in the box.. ITS HATS

I like Soldier as Of
and Pyro as Def :D
That administrator is so...evil!

Nice display picture wordsmith! I was scrolling through the page and I just randomly see a weeping angel, so I scroll back up and its moved! Momentarily creepy...

MAGGOTS!
Soldier, Sniper or Scout. Pyro if I want to annoy people.

Also come on Metro!

is the reward experience points?

Careful Breen!

If not she may put the comic into-

"OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME!"

...shit...

Fav class as acharacter is good ol' Pyro.

Fav class tends to chnage based on what i'm playing.

Best class is Medic/Scout/Heavy.

I enjoy sniper(huntsman/jarate set) on offense or defense, but pyro is a lot of fun provided it's not a payload match. If I can get away with it I love to play Scout on defense- coming up on an enemy's flank and blasting them to bits with a point-blank Force-A-Nature is probably the most satisfying part of the game.

Spy... because I can.

Never played it, but I believe I would at least try the medic - I always go for medical classes, anyway.
Even tought I've never played the game, I'm still enjoying the comics.

I bet a few nice jokes will come from this, but still..I have the feeling that I've only read half of this week's comic. Sure, this is a nice plottwist, but that doesn't mean that I don't want a joke at the end of every comic anymore.

I generally want to go for the engineer, but that class tends to be overused so I end up going Heavy - with a sandvich.

My favorite class to play as?

Three guesses.

I'm loving the Breen Fortress story arc. As for your question, my favorites are Heavy > Sniper > Medic > Engy

She's dropping a box of Eyelanders! Or it could be full of Sandviches.

My favorite class on offense is a Rifle Sniper, on defense Pyro!

Depends on the map, situation and what I'm feeling like. So for example, if we've been pushed back to the second cap, I'll spy behind them and backstab people as they make their way to the front. For general purpose though, I'll normally play medic or heavy.

Alexnader:
Nice display picture wordsmith! I was scrolling through the page and I just randomly see a weeping angel, so I scroll back up and its moved! Momentarily creepy...

That's not wordy...;)

Breen versus Metro. Interesting

The_root_of_all_evil:

Alexnader:

That's not wordy...;)

Anything that takes the image of an Angel, becomes an Angel

*turns off computer*

I always preferred Sniper.

Dark Templar:
The heavy. He is the easiest to play.

.......I have no shame in that either XD

No shame, no shame at all. I love the Heavy for when I am cutting loose and he lets loose with his wild laugh. Cry some more!

The demoman. I may suck ass at him, but he's definatley my favorite class to play as.

Is the announcer actually in TF2? or just the comic?

Spy is my favourite class, nothing is more rewarding than a backstab spree

I use Pyro for offensive, Engie for defensive, and Spah whenever I feel like it and there's 1 or 0 spies already on the team, or if my team's spies are so incompetent that they make for good distractions. Not many people keep spy-checking a room once they find a spy...

Medic and soldier for everything.

Killing people as a medic is so much more rewarding.

If I could get that game(That I paid for) working for my computer finally, I'd be the spy. He's full of character(just like the rest) and fits my personality.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here