The 15 Best Mario Items You Should Own

Come all ye Mario fans and take a look at The Escapist's some of the coolest - and oddest - Mario merchandise on the web.

Read Full Article

Mario plunger. There isn't a better way to unclog your toilet.

The end result of this is really good.

Not made by Nintendo though.

Lauren Admire:

Come all ye Mario fans and take a look at The Escapist's some of the coolest - and oddest - Mario merchandise on the web.

Read Full Article

I have a Super Mario bed sheet set at home that I got way back when. Will get a picture for you.

I want that crocheted Piranha Plant. I would say I also want the hard drive, but that would mean destroying the original game which would just make me guilty.

I want a puppy now.

The two that stood out to me was the crochet piranha plant (perfect dorm room accessory), and the princess peach outfit for my little black cocker spaniel :)

Onyx Oblivion:
Mario plunger. There isn't a better way to unclog your toilet.

Now you can do it, the professional way! Removing all those Gary from your blocked pipes!

Oh now that Mario Plunger is just... absolutely... priceless... And the crochet piranha plant was pretty neat too!

The Manga looks like Dr.Slump(by Akira Toriyama, the creator of Dragon Ball) with changed faces.
Well, creativity was never a stength of Nintendo anyways...

I have other game candy, but that's all my Mario ones. The Coins in the ? box are the nicest ones.

I was looking at the items and thinking they were pretty neat...then i saw the Plunger....

That was pure awesome.

I want that lamp and the pirahna plant:p
Myself I got a Red Mushroom plushie and a Star plushie.

I was already choking on my drink after I saw the Princess Peach dog costume, and then I got to the fucking tricycle. I cannot be happy without these material goods.

*clicks the Mario Manga link*

Oh, hey, Kamen Rider Black!

...And those Mario things were pretty cool too.

That crochet Piranha Plant was pretty cool.

I can't even fathom why the pencil sharpener would need to be that big, though; maybe you never have to empty it?

Rock Band Mushroom Drum Pads FTW!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYWNonJHB-U

Deofuta:
The two that stood out to me was the crochet piranha plant (perfect dorm room accessory), and the princess peach outfit for my little black cocker spaniel :)

Aww! I have a little black cocker spaniel too, called Ruby. I want that outfit. :L

holy jesus, a genuine mario plunger....I MUST HAVE IT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here