Critical Miss: #3

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

There's a definite downside to new gaming technology.

Read Full Article

That

Was

EPIC.

I wanna see the continuation of that comic :D

Shovelware...

OH GOD!

Imagine Babyz Natal...Imagine Babyz Move...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

moneyyy moneyyy we want to eat your moneyyyy

Meh, still don't particularly care for this webcomic. I'll keep following it for a while to see if it picks up, but I guess it's just not for me.

It's not like I don't already have a list of webcomics to follow, anyway. :P

Onyx Oblivion:
Shovelware...

OH GOD!

Nooooo! Imagine Hampsterz...Imagine Horsez...*Shudder*

This is up there with Stolen Pixels, an amazing comic!

Oh ho, I see what you mean. That is really funny.

Simalacrum:
That

Was

EPIC.

I wanna see the continuation of that comic :D

Echoing this sentiment, that was brilliant, good job.

LOL! Hilarious! Loved it

"Take the coffee Machine!"

Wait.... There was a bear in the background carrying things :0 I think panel two.

I wish to know more about Mr/Ms Bear D:

PurpleLeafRave:

Onyx Oblivion:
Shovelware...

OH GOD!

Is it completely uncool to write things with "s" as normal? Did I miss something?

Aside from that, I really like this comic and have had some LOL's, which is rare for me and webcomics. Keep up the great work!!

sky14kemea:
Wait.... There was a bear in the background carrying things :0 I think panel two.

I think they may be the interns, but I agree with you on that!

OT: NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Holy crap, I actually lol'd at a webcomic.

shinrigaku:

PurpleLeafRave:

Onyx Oblivion:
Shovelware...

OH GOD!

Is it completely uncool to write things with "s" as normal? Did I miss something?

Aside from that, I really like this comic and have had some LOL's, which is rare for me and webcomics. Keep up the great work!!

The imagine series is an actual series. They're terrible games that people would only buy if they had no idea what a good game is. Hence the Z's. Seems like the audience it is for would use that wording.

I mean...Imagine Fashion model? C'mon!

Oh that made my morning. Good show, good show.

Wait...what is that on her shoulder?

Not really my cup of tea, but has potential. No real punchline in this one.

It's funny because it's true... oh, now that I realize that it is true it's no longer funny. It's kinda scary.

sky14kemea:

The bear thing is also in comic no.2, the first two panels

PurpleLeafRave:

I think it's a hamster or gerbil or something, it was in the first (pilot) comic as well.

OT: I'm liking this, keep em coming

I dont get it, Shovelware?

I think I'm starting to fall in inappropriate cyber love with this comic.

LordMoose:
I dont get it, Shovelware?

You know when a knew thing is released and there is this massive rush of REALLY crappy and rushed games? That's shovelware.

Hurr Durr Derp:
Meh, still don't particularly care for this webcomic. I'll keep following it for a while to see if it picks up, but I guess it's just not for me.

Perhaps this isn't the best section to be telling others that you don't care for this comment, not because of all this 'no negativity' BS, but because this area is filled with people who like the comic and thus don't give a damn about those who dislike it.

I'm waiting for them to release a pacifier attachment for the controller xD

I hate to bring up yahzee, but i agree with his statement: "It was more fun when they told us to fill in the blanks with our imagination."

Zeeky_Santos:

Hurr Durr Derp:

Perhaps this isn't the best section to be telling others that you don't care for this comment, not because of all this 'no negativity' BS, but because this area is filled with people who like the comic and thus don't give a damn about those who dislike it.

Dude, he's just voicing his opinion. So what?

Awesome comic, I really like this series!

Hah well done. So sad but so true. I remember back in the day when the Nintendo Seal of Quality actually stood for something.

Oh god, shovelware... *shudders*

theaceplaya:
Hah well done. So sad but so true. I remember back in the day when the Nintendo Seal of Quality actually stood for something.

LJN would be proud!

Another victory.

Keep them coming. Best of the new entertainment at The Escapist.

PurpleLeafRave:

It's a hamster. And yes, that is definitely a bear. I read an article somewhere, I think it was on Kotaku, about how Sony is actually discussing with developers what can and can't be done with their Sony Move motion controller. I am hoping that this discussion also mentions to them that shovelware is not allowed, or at least limits how much is developed.

We shall see.

Is it bad that I'm nostalgic for how funny the first comic was and we're only on #3?

Tirnor:
Is it bad that I'm nostalgic for how funny the first comic was and we're only on #3?

Yes and no, yes because it was funny, no because it was two weeks ago...

YEEES I love zombies

shinrigaku:

You don't realize that you're zuppozed to uze Z inztead of S? Wow, you zure are ztupid and zlow. You really mizzed the zhip on thiz zuper ztyle. Uz cool folkz have been zpelling thingz with a Z zince zo long ago it'z zilly to ztick to znaky letterz like S.

(Search and replace makes cheap jokes easy!)

Zeeky_Santos:

Hurr Durr Derp:

Sorry, I must've missed the "fanboys only" sign coming in.

I'm not bashing the comic or anything, nor am I saying people shouldn't like it. I'm merely expressing my opinion about the feature. I don't see how "I guess it's just not for me" is any less relevant than "zOMG THIS COMIC IS SO AWESOME!"

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here