Unskippable: Deadly Premonition: Part 2

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Deadly Premonition: Part 2

At last, the FBI agent arrives to solve the mystery.

Watch Video

I haven't seen dialogue Quick Time Events since Condemned 2...

And he must be talking to his penis.

Is the game any good at all, btw? I mean, it LAUNCHED at 20 USD. It's truly a budget title.

Edit/Update:

Fuck yes. The game is awesome!

Very nice.
Creepy twins with creepy wings having creepy meanings.

You guys are making what seems to be a terrible game funny, Good job :3

"What is he, the FBI agent in charge of irresponsible driving?"

lol

what is point of lighting one cig and putting it in your pocket and then light another one?

Why that dig at PS2 at the end? My first console was a PS2 and those games had way better cut scenes than this. Besides it's bad karma to speak ill of the dead. ^_^
Edit:

flashgriffin:
Very nice.
Creepy twins with creepy wings having creepy meanings.

Arg! SHINING flashback! No, No I don't think I will come play with you 'forever and ever'. Not that I was going to get this game anyway.

*falls over laughing*

before I get banned for "low content blah blah blah" Ill make an edit:

"was he talking to his penis?" was unexpected and brilliant!

Great stuff. The Twitter joke was really funny (of course, so was the rest of it).

I thought this looked like an OK game with sub par graphics, but now it's starting to look downright incompetent. Squirrels making monkey noises? What the hell?

Bahahah... awesome as always. "Were those squrrels making monkey noises?"

Onyx Oblivion:
I haven't seen dialogue Quick Time Events since Condemned 2...

And he must be talking to his penis.

Is the game any good at all, btw? I mean, it LAUNCHED at 20 USD. It's truly a budget title.

its supposed to be so weird, that if you don't find a way to play it at least ONCE in your life, your a horrible monster and don't deserve to live.

or something.

I dunno if I get a 360 I am buying this immediately

Very good! Love the squirrel part but... in the ending Gag, the text says "So at least we don't reel ripped off." I dunno if I just don't get it or that's a typo.

Calumon: Secretly, Jack's a Grammar WWII Infantryman.

Paul's line at the end really ended things nicely. And yeah, those squirrels that sound like monkeys were messed up.

Blue-State:
Why that dig at PS2 at the end? My first console was a PS2 and those games had way better cut scenes than this. Besides it's bad karma to speak ill of the dead. ^_^

Good thing PS2 isn't dead, then.

nice one guys

This game has the most inapporiate sound and music effects in a game I've seen. what the hell is up with the soft jazz and Agent York having a theme song. and don't get me started on the squirrel monkeys.

MONTHS? I thought this was a late life DREAMCAST GAME...

Oh well... what am I suppose to expect from a game starring a guy with the cheesest cop intro music ever (in a horror game) that talks on his phone, is Twittering crime photos, driving, smoking, and using QTE's to talk to his penis.

mjc0961:
Paul's line at the end really ended things nicely. And yeah, those squirrels that sound like monkeys were messed up.

Blue-State:

Good thing PS2 isn't dead, then.

You really think so?

Jack and Calumon:
Very good! Love the squirrel part but... in the ending Gag, the text says "So at least we don't reel ripped off." I dunno if I just don't get it or that's a typo.

I was just going to mention that part. I wonder if it's meant to refer to something (like a PS 2 launch game, I dunno).

By Cthulhu I never seen a game with such a bizarre video like that before. If that FBI agent is the protagonist then he definitely needs a player to steer him if he is talking on a cell phone, working on a computer and driving a vehicle at the same time. o.O

is their some huge section that was cut out between the first and second parts, because I have no idea who that guy in the garden was and how he got their. The cutscene sucks.

Excellent episode. It was very funny.

The first cig didn't light guys. hence why he put it away, since it wasn't any use to him at the time.

"Wait, if Zach isn't the cigarette, and the car's destroyed, is Zach... Is he talking to his penis!?"

Hell of a way to end an Unskippable, Paul. Good explanation, too, I can't think of anything else that could be Zach.

At least you guys don't have to put up with this old-looking-but-really-new game anymore.

I'm disappointed they didn't do more with York clearly discussing the sado-masochism found in the Tom and Jerry show. And they did actually cut some stuff. In that red room with the creepy angel twins, you have to walk around a bit and look at stuff before the angels say the game is starting.

hahah just... so odd.

This is awesome, and yet, I think Zach might not be his penis.

Ever heard of a mangina?
:3

Zach is neither car or his penis, don't you see the little man sitting on his shoulders with yellow shoes and a umbrella? Am I the only one who can see him?

Seriously I cant believe that game even exists, it looks sooo bad. Oh and by the way boys you wrote "reel" instead of "feel" or was it a joke I din't get?

Anyone notice there was a "/" right after a question mark in the subtitles? Geeze this looks like a VERY low quality game.

Seriously, you guys need to play this game. Its the The Room of video games. And its only $20.

Okay, now watch it again, but pretend that Zach is the player. It makes a lot more sense.

I thought the penis line was just a joke, but then I seriously realised I can't think of anything else it could refer to ;)

I can't believe that's a new game.

Those squirrels were absolutely hilarious. Seriously, what were they thinking.

I had to pause the video after the Owl-badger. Too funny!

Ekonk:
Those squirrels were absolutely hilarious. Seriously, what were they thinking.

Probably something like "Oh my god, a badly rendered car is coming towards us, right in the middle of of foreign language class!"

Uh... it just keeps getting worse. How cigarettes does this guy go through anyway?

Hey, a video game twin peaks rip off thing...? I still have no idea what sort of game this would be. Like, what do you actually do?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here