Unskippable: Deadly Premonition: Part 2

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Basically this is the "Plan 9 from outer space" of video games.

Still a hilarious episode though.

Lol those squirrels were awesome! What is wrong with this game?!?

I also wonder who/what he is talking to.

Creepy twins for the win. They could only be more creepy if they danced the monkey dance on a pile of corpses while whistling "always look on the bright side of life".

loved this one more than the first part. LOLED at the weird squirel-monkey sounds and the iresponsability of the police dude. Great vid.

WaderiAAA:
I also wonder who/what he is talking to.

If you really want to know:

Of course, there is more than just that but I won't spoil it. :P

hey guys at 5:45 you say you dont reel riped off instend of fell riped off

Decabo:

Ori Disciple:
The first cig didn't light guys. hence why he put it away, since it wasn't any use to him at the time.

If it was a dud cig, why would he put it in his pocket, rather than throw it away? Plus, why wouldn't it light?

Easy enough:
First Cig got wet (it was raining afterall)
Second:
You can take the tobacco out, and make one from scratch.
Assuredly, some of the tobacco can still be used

Anyone else get the vibe on how York looked like a young G-man?
After catching this bit, I get the strong impression this is supposed to be a rip off of Twin Peaks. Which would be cool if it wasn't so fourth rate.
I think Zach is his lighter.

Ori Disciple:

Decabo:

Ori Disciple:
The first cig didn't light guys. hence why he put it away, since it wasn't any use to him at the time.

If it was a dud cig, why would he put it in his pocket, rather than throw it away? Plus, why wouldn't it light?

Easy enough:
Second:

Also he probably read about squirrels who eat cigarettes start sounding like monkeys.

I call him Captain.
So I can ask her "Got a little Captain in you?"

Epic typo at the end there. But otherwise another fantasmic video!

Onyx Oblivion:
I haven't seen dialogue Quick Time Events since Condemned 2...

And he must be talking to his penis.

Is the game any good at all, btw? I mean, it LAUNCHED at 20 USD. It's truly a budget title.

this game is so bad that it flips around and becomes amazing somehow. there have been many sites that actually gave this game a higher score than heavy rain.

http://www.destructoid.com/review-deadly-premonition-165168.phtml

fun times

who is Zach?

Deathkingo:

this game is so bad that it flips around and becomes amazing somehow. there have been many sites that actually gave this game a higher score than heavy rain.

http://www.destructoid.com/review-deadly-premonition-165168.phtml

fun times

Because it is better than Heavy Rain.

Centheon:

Because it is better than Heavy Rain.

Let's face it: this game was one of the best titles released this year.

Metrem:
who is Zach?

I now think all squirrels should have monkey sounds.

Say what you like about this game York is a fantastic character.

Hilariously done.

Also, If it raining, how come his lighter work outside and not inside? If his car crash, how come it on fire (My bet on the first cig he throw out). Are those puppies drugs? So, he's drugged up, smoking, talking on the phone, reviewing the case and driving. They should have send agent Muldor to the case since his alien theories make him less crazy.

Also, Why do the twins wear dress and appear in the man dream.... and Ewwww!

"what is the purpose of this exercise?"

pure gold XD

GrahamS:
Deadly Premonition: Part 2

At last, the FBI agent arrives to solve the mystery.

Be sure to join the Unskippable Facebook Fan Page here.

Watch Video

Have you guys thought about doing Red Alert 3 Cutscenes?

Ha, that's awesome XD. I do wonder...who is Zach? Also, why did the agent guy throw away a perfectly good lit cigarette. Police brand cigarettes, which I'm pretty sure is cheesy no matter how you look at it XD. All the same I enjoyed this video ;).

...I knew the game was badly made, but the monkey sounds from the squirrels? ...lol?

what the...oh god the game came out feb 23rd of this year x.<
I really thought it was like some obscure PS2 game no one played

VGFreak1225:
Seriously, you guys need to play this game. Its the The Room of video games. And its only $20.

Okay, now watch it again, but pretend that Zach is the player. It makes a lot more sense.

I thought about this game becoming a part of some charity event (like Desert Bus) :3

This game looks like it came out of the 90's and if the car is on fire wouldn't the smart thing to do is to get away from it?

He's totally talking to his penis.

This game looks like balls.

Rakuen:

Decabo:

Rakuen:

Decabo:

...because he doesn't like littering?

Considering he just left a burning car in the woods, I doubt it.

You can't exactly put a car in your pocket, though.

So he doesn't care enouh about the environment to not be neglectingthe road badly enough to drive his car into the forest and probably burn down a couple dozen trees considering how the rain was having no effect on the fire, but he cares enough to not throw an unlit cigarette on the ground? If I were in a car crash, I doubt my biggest worry would be littering.

I seriously hope this leads to Deadly Premonition referances in ENN.

Ori Disciple:

Decabo:

Ori Disciple:

Easy enough:
Second:

1. Why would the first cig wet,but not the second one?

2. That seems like a lot of trouble to make 1 cig considering how 1 cig is worth like 10 cents, and I don't think he's too strapped for money considering his car, laptop, and phone just got destroyed and he didn't bat an eye.

Akalistos:
Hilariously done.

Also, If it raining, how come his lighter work outside and not inside?

Zippo's should light in light rain and/or decent amounts of wind as long as it has enough fuel, it is possible that it was running out and the car accident could have pushed all the remaining fuel to the top.

It was lighting normally at the beginning of the scene and when they are running low on fuel they can inconsistency light, I have used centrifugal force to do that with mine when it was almost out and it work.

The cigarette thing was wierd. After I clicked back to watch again, I did get the idea that the first one was wet from the crash and possibly on the ground and wouldn't light, hence going in the pocket and smoking another one that he lit. But they could have made that more obvious. After all the other stuff he's been doing, saying "Damn, too wet" to himself would be so very easy and its sure as hell not going to seem wierd.

ForgottenPr0digy:
what is point of lighting one cig and putting it in your pocket and then light another one?

Well maybe it wasn't his pocket, maybe Zack likes to smoke too!

OP: well you managed to make this look hilarious but I hope we can move on now.

In the ending he couldn't lit the cigarrette because it was wet so he got out a new one... that one wasn't that confusing.

Why are FBI agents always beardless guys with long faces, short black hair and blue eyes? They're starting to look like Agent Smith's.

Disparate thoughts, because I see no reason why my reaction should be any less disjointed or incoherent than the cutscene itself:

Did those twins build the wings out of sticks or what?
The Tom & Jerry relationship analysis is probably an attempt to seem deep and Tarantinian*. It isn't working.
Anyone else think the guy was smoking those red maggots for a moment?
Note to developers: If you're going to have a close-up of someone's mouth, make sure the lip synching doesn't suck.
I think that either Zach is just a noise he makes at times, or he is in fact a Zach, the Federal Investigator Pokèmon, which will premiering in Black/White.
Further note to developers: Squirrel monkeys do not mean squirrels that make monkey noises, or vice versa.

*Tarantinian - adj. (terr-an-TIN-ee-an) Of, belonging to, related to, or resembling Quentin Tarantino and/or his works.

Ori Disciple:

And later on you use that cig at the last moment to detonate the bomb...or...something.

Plot Device assumptions aside, this doesn't really look all that bad. Well I mean it looks horrible, but going into it expecting a horrible game that even my first laptop could play could yeild interesting results. Some of it does slightly intrigue me, is it any fun at all?

The squirrels making monkey noises was one of the funniest bits for me, lol. And as someone else said, whats up with the jazz intro?

I love how he's in a car crash, the car flips over, and he has to struggle to get out...

...AND HE STILL HAS THE CIGARETTE IN HIS MOUTH.

And his first instinct is not: oh crap, or, that was a heck of a crash, Zach, or, maybe I should save my computer. It's to light the damned cigarette.

That is one single-minded man.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or