Stolen Pixels #197: Breen Fortress, Part 3

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Can the Administrator pit Dr. Breen and Metro against each other once and for all? Maybe.

Read Full Article

Teehee, Breen has the physical strength of Mr Burns

Awesome :D

Why must we always feel the need to write more than one line?

No Metro!

Is there a mod that lets me play a whole storyline based around Dr. Breen...as Dr. Breen?

I'll raise you one and say "those ARE the bullets!". Wouldn't it be cool to have a fps with only one gun... only you could load it with anything? And I don't just mean like the gravity gun that lets you fling stuff in an awkward way, I mean you'd stuff things into the gun and it would generate an appropriate attack. Pencils might be like shotgun shells, cd's might be like that sawblade cannon from UT and toilet paper might entangle your opponent (secondary fire would clear up water hazards).

Dun dun dun! Cliffhanger!

I hope that woman dies in the actual Team Fortress 2. I can't stand here voice. Especially when she says "You've failed!"

No! Not Metro! And not Breen again! I can't pick.

Where's that RED spy when you need him?
(Oh wait, he's with the scout's mom... yeah.)

Go Metro, You can DO Et!Beat that Breen with Civil Justice!

image (Temp Sig!)

I haven't played any of the games involved, and I'm still laughing my ass off. Well done, sir.

Wouldn't it just suck for Breen if, heavy as the gun is, there's no ammo inside? And Metro ends up stoving Breen's head in with his truncheon?

Oh man ... the suspense is killing me ... I suspect Breen will lose ... We should have a poll (Im guessing it will go 50/50) ...

Shamus Young:

Can the Administrator pit Dr. Breen and Metro against each other once and for all? Maybe.

Read Full Article

Shamus,

Can you attach a poll to the thread to see what people think the outcome would be?

Why did it have to come like this? How can they kill each other? I would expect Breen wouldnt even know what end the bullets come out of the gun and make the loud noise

Dectilon:
I'll raise you one and say "those ARE the bullets!". Wouldn't it be cool to have a fps with only one gun... only you could load it with anything? And I don't just mean like the gravity gun that lets you fling stuff in an awkward way, I mean you'd stuff things into the gun and it would generate an appropriate attack. Pencils might be like shotgun shells, cd's might be like that sawblade cannon from UT and toilet paper might entangle your opponent (secondary fire would clear up water hazards).

It's called Fallout 3

Wow lol. Go Breen! Will he be able to do it though!

Watch this space!

Oh but neither Breen nor Metro will be the ones to die. We won't fall for your tricks Shamus, you adorable prankster you.
At least, I hope neither of them dies...

The little text at the side was hilarious, even better than the comic itself.

Evil the White:
No! Not Metro! And not Breen again! I can't pick.

Where's that RED spy when you need him?
(Oh wait, he's with the scout's mom... yeah.)

don't rely on the RED spy rely on the BLU spy! (oh.. forgot his teammates killed him...)

Moriarty70:

Dectilon:

It's called Fallout 3

You can't beat killing super mutants with tin cans, pool balls, baseballs, books, ceramic plates, toy cars, stuffed bears...

As usual I don't know what's funnier - the comic or the writing at the side!

I really enjoyed this comic. Good show, Shamus. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

I agree. That would be hilarious. Although I recall something like that in the first Half-Life, when you smashed open a crate, various computer parts or military supplies would scatter about, but vanished almost immediately.

The gun shoots hats. Its the only appropriate tf2 weapon.

Is it bad that the blurb next to the comic made me laugh harder than the comic? Is it? -fret-

"I will give you the next 3 zelda games prerelease, by wednesday and if you kill him before the commercials I throw in Super Mario Galaxy 3"

Lol! Can't wait for the next pixels.

For Super Mario Galaxy 3 I'd do the same.

Argh! I say they mutiny!!

Dectilon:

like fallouts rock-it launcher. you can launch garden gnomes!!!

Alright, this one got me pumped. I am hoping for a crushing Climax Shamus! This is gaining more and more potential.

Good one XD

MGlBlaze:

Moriarty70:

Dectilon:

It's called Fallout 3

You can't beat killing super mutants with tin cans, pool balls, baseballs, books, ceramic plates, toy cars, stuffed bears...

The Rock-It launcher was the ultimate cheater gun for the heavy weapon user. Sure, rockets and the Fat Man were great, but unlike every other weapon in the game, ammunition was hard to come by. And honestly, nothing was funnier than using beloved children's toys to commit a brutal rampage.

I love that look on Breen's face at the FPS statement. That alone was hilarious.

Do it Metro! Kick his ass!

I mean, er, NO don't betray your loyal fri- Oh just KILL HIM METRO!

Also, That Video commentary of F3 Sounds fun! But stupid question, is it a stream, or will the episodes be viewable for another time?

"By wednesday"! Oh man, that really got me. Great comic.

If Metro dies I'll never forgive you.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or