Stolen Pixels #197: Breen Fortress, Part 3

Pages PREV 1 2

I think the Administrator is gonna get it. And I can just hear the hallelujah chorus singing as Breen is being told he would get his own FPS. He has had a lot of time to plan on showing Dumdum* Freeman how to use a crowbar.
*:His words, not mine.

Shamus Young:
You know what would be hilarious? If a first-person videogame ever implemented containers with realistic contents. Players are used to smacking open a crate the size of a washing machine, taking the six bullets inside, and running off without a second thought. I'd love it if a game let you open a crate to find it contained 20 DVD players, or a cubic meter of toilet paper, or hundreds of boxes of school pencils.

Twenty minutes later the player is standing in the middle of the warehouse, hip-deep in broken wood and consumer goods and saying to themselves, "Where the HELL are my bullets?"

Actually Half Life did that, with a lot of boxes with nothing but tapes, and other things that weren't my Shotgun Shells/Bullets/Grenades I really needed then!

You cant actually kill Breen after his actual voice actor died a few weeks back. Thats just mean.

I would like a game were I can find CD's and launch them at people.

Bet you Breen shoots and hits a cloaked Spy that was stupid enough to be walking past.

I know I'd kill for the pre-release of Zelda...

Dectilon:
I'll raise you one and say "those ARE the bullets!". Wouldn't it be cool to have a fps with only one gun... only you could load it with anything? And I don't just mean like the gravity gun that lets you fling stuff in an awkward way, I mean you'd stuff things into the gun and it would generate an appropriate attack. Pencils might be like shotgun shells, cd's might be like that sawblade cannon from UT and toilet paper might entangle your opponent (secondary fire would clear up water hazards).

Oddworld strangers wrath.

She reminds of Leland Gaunt from the Stephen King novel Needful Things.

Hawkeye16:

Dectilon:
I'll raise you one and say "those ARE the bullets!". Wouldn't it be cool to have a fps with only one gun... only you could load it with anything? And I don't just mean like the gravity gun that lets you fling stuff in an awkward way, I mean you'd stuff things into the gun and it would generate an appropriate attack. Pencils might be like shotgun shells, cd's might be like that sawblade cannon from UT and toilet paper might entangle your opponent (secondary fire would clear up water hazards).

Oddworld strangers wrath.

Still have that game, and I'm glad.

Give me the same offer as Metro and tell me who to kill!

lol these comics are amazing. you need to make more please :D

Nooo!!! Metro!!!

breen fires the gun
*pow*
breen "AH," "what the hell was that!?"
metro *with bullet in body armour*"that was a bullet sir."
breen: "why the hell are you still alive then?"
metro: "oddly enough for a heavily armed and armoured soldier I happen to have 7 inch thick body armour."

thats how I think hes going to do it or something else were metro doesn't die. GOD HELP YOU IF HE DOES!

Breen's face in panel 2 was one of the single funniest things I've ever seen.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here