Zero Punctuation: Monster Hunter Tri

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 26 NEXT

I've watched part of a Let's Play on Youtube for this game; from that alone, my opinion of it has teetered between "looks mildly interesting" and "this looks pretty darn tedious". Doesn't help the fact that I got bored of simply watching the LP... and this was an LPer who would graciously cut out the most boring parts (like grinding). I think I'll pass on this overall.

I think this wasn't as good as an episode as it could've been. I like the game and still I think Yahtzee did a pretty bad job at tearing it apart.
Yeah the tedious gathering stuff is sometimes annoying, but there was so much more comedic potential. Yahtzee could've complained about the crappy online mode, how some weapons are slow as fuck or others are stupidly easy to use. Also how some monsters clusterfuck your view and you have to fight the camera while fighting the monster too. Long animations when you eat/drink, how it is impossible for some monsters to move like they do, etc.

It's like he doesn't even try to make a good episode anymore. I can understand to not play a game that sucked for more than 2 hours, but then don't make a video. Because the best ones are were the game was played to the end. I was excited to see Yahtzee review this game, but it was not even a mediocre video.

snowplow:
-snip-

But as said much earlier Yahtzee completely missed the point of the game, I can fully understand listening to a reviewer for advice on picking up a game but it is clear Yahtzee didn't play more than a few hours of this game which I think is not enough to form an accurate opinion and why people shouldn't listen to his opinion on this game. He had not mentioned anything about combat with the actual monsters you are meant to hunt so it is very clear he didn't get past the 1 star missions (the ones meant to ease you in to the game) which only take a few hours at most. I don't know about you but I would like to hear a review about a game from someone who actually played enough in to it to form an accurate review.

solidstatemind:
I'm am seething with rage at the various fanboys of the game complaining that "Now the everyone here at Escapist hates it..." and "He obviously didn't play mulitplayer..." or "he didn't play it long enough..." or whatever.

If you think that everyone at the Escapist is a mindless sheep bleating at Yahtzee's command, then why, exactly, do you post here? Do you like to hear yourself talk? (Yes, there are sheeple here, but they're everywhere. It's up to you to recognize them and filter out their nonsense.)

If you don't pay attention enough/seen enough ZP to have noticed that he has said that he absolutely does not review MP, shouldn't that be chalked up to your ignorance? Same goes for the bit about not playing it long enough. Jesus: he covered that like only 2 episodes ago.

I don't actually have a Wii, or Monster Hunter Tri. I just know that for the past month or so I've had 10-15 of my friends talking about it constantly, teaming up to play it, and when I do bother to go to 4chan's /v/ board there's -always- a thread about it there. I could really care less how the game does - I played the first Monster Hunter on the PS2 and didn't have anyone to play with, so I decided it was ok, but better with friends. I just think that it might be an idea to check other sources of reviews and possibly try the game yourself before condemning it, or any other game Yahtzee's criticized. I'd say this about any singular source of news - doublecheck it with two or three places, possibly your friends who've investigated it. Get more than one review about things.

Also, I don't tend to post on The Escapist - this place is a foul and cursed wasteland. See my post count? Over there? Single digits? I just can't help but say something this time.

t_rexaur:
No mention of the online and/or multiplayer aspect? Still good episode as always.

On a side note to people actually take what Yatzee says at face value? I mean you'd have to be pretty silly to do that since if you did every game apart from Adventure Island Dizzy would be shit and you'd never play anything, ever.

Depends on what you mean by "face value."

Also, that has got to be the worst ad I have ever seen. Its like a timewarp back to when people would make webpages that look like that.

Motakikurushi:
Hated every single damn moment of it, the atrocious controls, the horrific camera which is always in the worst possible position 100% of the time and, most importantly, the way your character spends about a millenia ramming his arms into the air going "YES I FUCKING HEALED! I TOOK A POTION" every time you use a healing item (which is all the time). My only remaining question is HOW CAN PEOPLE LIKE THIS?! As a cruel, sadistic joke I made my brother play it, who is about 13, and he couldn't even get past the first 'hunt' quest. Awesome when a game presents roadblocks after the first 20 minutes.

I agree 100% although i did feel they had improved the camera from the frankly broken camera in the pervious games the Wii Remote control method REALLY got in the way.

So, it's just like the ones on the PSP? Shame, the premise is so cool, yet the execution is so horribly fucked up. NO storyline, poor controls, and the fact that the game is essentially all about grinding for grinding's sake just kill it for me.

Good point about it shouldn't be on the Wii, though. Seriously, why is this on the Wii?

Hopeless Bastard:

t_rexaur:
No mention of the online and/or multiplayer aspect? Still good episode as always.

On a side note to people actually take what Yatzee says at face value? I mean you'd have to be pretty silly to do that since if you did every game apart from Adventure Island Dizzy would be shit and you'd never play anything, ever.

Depends on what you mean by "face value."

Also, that has got to be the worst ad I have ever seen. Its like a timewarp back to when people would make webpages that look like that.

LOL. The fanboys (myself included) are gonna be pissed at that.
Also Yahztee did miss the point but I still had to agree that it's probably because its Yahtzee. He's shat all over everything. He's the best troll we've had. Good on him, even if he has just shat all over my favourite game on the Wii xD

Monster Hunter is like FF13, starts off like poo but gets good once you get far enough to be able to actually fight the monsters.

A few friends of mine love the PSP games, but my problem was the same as Yahtzee's, takes too long to get going. Japan just doesn't understand a good first impression with a game is what makes people play it some more.

Personaly i like the Monster Hunter game series ;]
But i wont be buying the MH Tri becouse i dont rly like the Wii ;] Ill stick to my PS2 (the games dont work on my PS3 for some reason so im waiting for a next gen version ^^) and PSP :D
Good review but before you bash this game you need to realise that some people actualy enjoy games like this ;] and after you get into it and go multiplayer you get tons of fun out of it

demoman_chaos:
Monster Hunter is like FF13, starts off like poo but gets good once you get far enough to be able to actually fight the monsters.

A few friends of mine love the PSP games, but my problem was the same as Yahtzee's, takes too long to get going. Japan just doesn't understand a good first impression with a game is what makes people play it some more.

The things Yahtzee described in his review are the first 2 hours of the game. I can understand not wanting to go through 20 hours like in FF13 to get to the "fun", but when you don't play past the 2 hour mark... Even with FF13 he spent 5 hours and those were much more dull.

I liked the part where yahtzee never made it past the tutorial

which is maybe an hour long??

let's play monster hunter and never hunt a single monster then complain on the internet, this makes me sound very credible!!

If I had a Wii (and I might buy one for The Last Story alone) I'd probably get this game; it looks, and sounds, extremely interesting. Regardless of the review Yahtzee gave surly gathering items and becoming stronger, thus being able to take on larger enemies would be an extremely rewarding process? There may not be much in the way of a story, but that's where you make your own up (if you really need a story to enjoy a game, despite everyone seemingly moaning at how bad most game stories are), surly gameplay comes before story; especially in a game like this?

Particularly fighting the larger monsters I've seen on videos about this game. I have heard that a copy of the game is heading to the Xbox 360 (the only console I own at the moment) but on further inspection it appears to be an MMO port. Which is a shame because, as stated in the review, these sorts of games could really do with the graphical and processing power of the 360 or PS3, not to mention the superior, streamlined online experience.

------------------------------------------------------------------

solidstatemind:
I'm am seething with rage at the various fanboys of the game complaining that "Now the everyone here at Escapist hates it..." and "He obviously didn't play mulitplayer..." or "he didn't play it long enough..." or whatever.

Ok, I'm not even a fan of this game, but seriously - you're acting like a spoilt brat charging around demanding that everyone should act the way you want them to. People can be disappointed if people are posting exclaiming that a game they haven't played is terrible based off a single review - how do you expect them to react?

If you think that everyone at the Escapist is a mindless sheep bleating at Yahtzee's command, then why, exactly, do you post here? Do you like to hear yourself talk? (Yes, there are sheeple here, but they're everywhere. It's up to you to recognize them and filter out their nonsense.)

I could ask you the same question, I recognize your avatar, and overly aggressive post style (at least I think you're the same person), and all I've seen you do is insult people, or attack them for voicing their thoughts. People can post what they want, it's a public forum, and perhaps they're annoyed at the aforementioned people (you know, the ones you just admitted exist in your post). At the end of the day it's a discussion forum, and people can discuss "sheep" if they choose.

If you don't pay attention enough/seen enough ZP to have noticed that he has said that he absolutely does not review MP, shouldn't that be chalked up to your ignorance? Same goes for the bit about not playing it long enough. Jesus: he covered that like only 2 episodes ago.

That's a terrible argument to put forward. Fact is, as a review, it is - according to people who have played the game - completely mis-representing what it is all about. Just because he doesn't play a certain part of the game (although he didn't even mention the mode to much degree in this review) doesn't give him the right to basically out-right lie that he has played more than he has done. If he's only going to play a game for a certain amount of time he should do what he had in the FFXIII review; effectively explaining he couldn't be bothered to play the game for any amount of time. Admittedly he won't have much time to play the game before making the review - he only has a week - but at the end of the day this is his job, and he should at least try to keep people slightly informed before insulting a game. It's not difficult to understand why people are angry.

I don't get why this happens every. single. fucking. ZP. Some poor schmuck who really likes the game being reviewed gets all butthurt because somebody said bad things about something he really likes, and suddenly it's as if the house of cards that comprises his entire belief system has been kicked over. Well, guess what? If you're that insecure about your opinions, that's a YOU problem, bub.

That doesn't seem to be the issue at all - if anyone appears to have issues it's that you're getting this angry over a comment, not even aimed at yourself, on a public gaming forum. People can hold an opinion, and if they don't like the review because it's inaccurate they can post - I don't see a problem with that.

Seriously folks, anybody with half a brain realizes that Yahtzee couldn't possibly hate every single game he plays as much as he would like to portray that to be the case: if he did, why would he do it for a living??? Seriously, that would be like working as a crash-test dummy: I don't care how much the pay is, the multiple fractures and internal injuries make it not worth it!

However, he does give people a bad impression of the game, regardless of his level of disdain for the game. It's been said that "word-of mouth" is the best way games are sold, and Zero Punctuation is a very quotable source of "fact" to the wrong person. People can be annoyed a large group of people are getting factually (to a degree) inaccurate information about something they really like. It's not a difficult concept to understand.

No, what he does is satire and parody, not critique: it's obvious that he stopped looking for good things about games (except when using them to 'change pace' in the presentation) a long, long time ago.

A shame really, I felt the reviews in which he appeared to like the game to a degree, such as NIER or Fallout 3, but still pointed out the flaws were among his best. A review with nothing but hatred and anger just isn't that interesting anymore. I've already addressed the points made in this paragraph above.

Hellgate:
Personaly i like the Monster Hunter game series ;]
But i wont be buying the MH Tri becouse i dont rly like the Wii ;] Ill stick to my PS2 (the games dont work on my PS3 for some reason so im waiting for a next gen version ^^) and PSP :D
Good review but before you bash this game you need to realise that some people actualy enjoy games like this ;] and after you get into it and go multiplayer you get tons of fun out of it

Monster Hunter Tri is your reason to get the Wii. Not even kidding. It has free online play and you don't have to use a VPN to play online :D
It just sucks that they got rid of the Dual Swords :(

You know, from this review it sounded a lot to me like Shadow of the Colossus or Ico (which I'm still looking for), which are two games I would love to see any more of even if it's a vain copy by another company. Huge expansive empty worlds, incredible and unique monsters, and lots of climbing ancient ruins.

But then I realized it was for the Wii, and I lost interest immediately.

I don't know what Nintendo has against good graphics, but they are kidding themselves if they think they are on par with their rivals. It's hard to shake the feeling that they are purposefully keeping their technology back because they're afraid of killer robots or something. I like Nintendo properties, a lot, but I can't help but think that they have got to get their graphical act together if they want to survive the next console generation.

SirMax:
I really hate when people say "OMG YOU SHEEP YOU'RE JUST AGREEING WITH YAHTZEE FORM YOUR OWN OPINION!" Look, I don't have unlimited disposable income, I can't play every game in the world and then judge what's good for myself, I have to take other people's word. That said, Yahtzee says himself that he's a video game CRITIC, so of course he's going to find everything that's wrong with it and gloss over any good points.

The thing is, you have people, some in this very thread, talking about "I was wondering about this game until Yahtzee reviewed it."

Now I think basing your opinion of the game off the opinion of a single reviewer is a bad idea (unless you've empirically noted your tastes going parallel), especially one whose style automatically skews negative.

But he objective fact is that this review was simply incomplete. How do you review a game about Monster hunting and not talk about hunting monsters. Yes, he was right about some things (yes, Monster Hunter is pure grinding, gathering, and crafting without the conceit of a story to try and excuse it), but he's left out not only the game's biggest draw, but (IMO, at least) one of the things that differentiates itself from just an MMORPG: Actual Combat. It's not just clicking the attack/magic button and watching the Random Number God determine the result. If you wanna dodge that giant raptor's attack, you need to physically not be where it's claws/teeth/tail/whole body are going. Swinging the big-ass sword requires timing and positioning, not just to hit the target, but to not hit your friends. Each weapon has a point other than DPS, and a unique play style not just for the individual player, but against the monsters you hunt.

The game ain't perfect. The battle controls are a little too stiff for my taste. But you would never know that from watching this review, because Yahtzee apparently never fought any monsters. The one he got close to getting at, he complains about the monster not coming after him despite him sitting on the side of the water trying to attract it. Why the hell didn't he do the thing that got it to go after him it the first place: enter it's territory? At least then we would've gotten some lines about him complaining about the controls as the monster ate him alive (your first big monster hunts tend to end like that before you know what you're doing).

I didn't expect a positive review of the game (first of all, it's Yahtzee, and second, I didn't think he'd ever do this game, especially with Red Dead and Mario Galaxy 2 out), but I don't think a good one (as in the quality of the review itself) is too much to ask.

Funny video as usual.

And I don't get the rage and hate going on here. Yahtzee is not an actual critic/reviewer, he's just a comedian who uses the "video game critic" angle. If you take him seriously (by either agreeing or disagreeing) then you're just missing the point of his videos.

I've played the game, and while I agree with Yahtzee... it only holds true for literally like an hour of the game. That's more time than he agreed to play FFXIII, for god's sake, so you'd think he would have gotten around to killing something, but he never brings up the actual meat of the game.

Yes, there are annoying fetch quests. Besides the first rank of missions, none of them are *ever* required. You can just kill crap. At the end, they stop trying and just give you missions that are literally "Get no reward, go out and collect stuff." You get one of those missions for each area, so if you really do need resources, you can go get them, but I hardly ever needed to.

Yes, you might have to worry about selling stuff that could be used for upgrades... if there weren't goods that flat out said they were only there to be sold, and if the fishing boat (which you unlock a bit after 1 star quests) didn't give you free money, and yes, you have to grind for ingredients... if you don't have the farm, which lets you get infinite of basically everything but monster parts and ores (which you can get from the fishing boat).

So basically, all of the grindey fetch quest stuff is gone after the first hour, which is basically a glorified tutorial; you have a mission to gather a few different things so it teaches you the carve system, the torch system for caves (not hard to teach, but still), and then the mission where you get attacked by a giant monster teaches you about unstable missions, and how you can be interrupted by other boss monsters, which exist throughout the game. If Yahtzee was really at that beach waiting around for the monster, he never learned the games system for missions, which would require either ignoring the games advice or not getting far enough for the game to have told him that (or not reading the manual, but who does that?)

After that, the only complaint that really exists is the lack of processing power, which I can agree on, even if the loading screens are about a second long, and the monsters not attacking each other, which isn't quite true; basically any big monster will murder the qurupecco (bird monster that imitates others calls) half the time, and try to murder you half the time.

There are tons of valid complaints he could have made (even though I still find the game fun, it's not faultless), but he never got far enough to mention it. Some bosses, when they enter rage mode, are nearly completely unhittable, a lot of items require grinding monsters (significantly more fun than grinding plants) to upgrade, the drop system is annoying, and the "carry eggs" missions are incredibly boring and frustrating. The game's still fun, it's just that you have to get there, which, while Yahtzee says isn't a valid complaint, when you "get there" in maybe twice the time it takes for you to actually get the portal gun in Portal or the time it takes to get to do something on your own in Just Cause, it seems a lot like he just wrote off the review from the start, played the first three missions, and left.

EDIT: As for the people who are saying they agree so much, it looks like crap, etc... did you ever notice him mentioning the actual monster hunting in the review? I'm probably biased, and I know how the game works, but you'd think that in a review of a game primarily about killing giant monsters, the fact he only talks about running from one and killing near-defenseless minion monsters would be a tip off.

GideonB:

Monster Hunter Tri is your reason to get the Wii. Not even kidding. It has free online play and you don't have to use a VPN to play online :D
It just sucks that they got rid of the Dual Swords :(

I do own a Wii ;] But i dont use it at all ^^ the only reason i buyed it is to get my younger brother away from my consoles xD And NOTHING will convince me that the Wii is worth buying :P Theres only like 5-6 games on it that arent total crap and to play multiplayer you need other people codes :P so no thx xD

Dang! You made me laugh.....again!

I agree with the vid, as per usual. A few years back when I got bored I looked to Gamefaqs' Top Games list for the PSP and saw Monster Hunter up there, and recalled that it had been up there for something like 6 months straight. 'This must be really good then' I thought.

Once again I had forgotten that 'popularity' is a near antonym for 'quality'. I slogged through several of the WoW style quests and tried out the 23 different types of weapons only to come to the conclusion that fetch quests still suck and for such an array of monsters and graphics and all the controls for fighting blow.

hahaha, yes, i've overcome my fanboy rage!

i've watched the video for the third time and now i'm laughing at his jokes again! phew, i was really worried when i saw he'd done this review, because i love the Monster Hunter series, and i thought it was safe. he'd done 2 wii games recently and what with other stuff like Alan Wake and red dead redemption out, i thought i was safe. but no, he reviewed it, and just seeing he'd done so filled me with fear. "he's definatly going to piss all over it", i thought, "he's got a week to play these games and also have a life, there is no way he'd have played long enough to even get to a good mission..." and i watched the review and felt like such a fanboy.

but after watching it again and again, i've decided that he does make about 3 good points, it is a funny review, even if it more poorly reflects the game than the box-art (in my opinion) and i still find Monster Hunter fun. so now i can just be a "fan" again and not get worried by anyone elses opinion!

Scrumpmonkey:
Never quite got Monster Hunter. Treid it once. It was possibly one of the worst games i have ever played and i've played a LOT of bad games (i own shaq-fu for christs sake).

I guess the japanophile backlash will be fun to watch for this collosal grind ridden peice of shit. Perhaps that's worth MH existing in the first place. MH is like tentacle porn, makes no sense outside japan and i don't think i want it to.

Yes, anyone who likes it must be a bizzarre japanophile. GRORIOUS NIPPON CAN DO NO WRONG, right?

l2p. There's little to no grinding. You've been spoiled by Halo and COD.

How could he be making a review without saying anything about the figthing system. And i thing he didn't even fought the great Jaggi. And why was he collecting al that stuff. Yust go fight monsters and pick up the stuff you see un youre way. ANd it doesn't have all the bad shit of mmorpg. You dodn't have to click on a monster and wait then seconds before it dies. And it also doesn't have the f***ing level grinding for exp. before you can get further in the game.

Magnatek:

Aylaine:
Funny review as always. I liked the Dogbaby part. xD

Does the Wii really have a controller like that though? o.o

Yep. The Wii Classic Controller (as it's called) has been out for about as long as the Wii itself, and it's quite effective for Virtual Console games and others. I'm sure Aura has probably used one.

OT: Well, this was an entertaining show, to say the least. I actually like the grind like that, so I still have an interest in the game. I'll give it a rental still, but I'll keep your words in mind.

Ahh, I understand then. I thought it may be some fake image, since he's accustomed to doing them for his Wii reviews sometimes. xD

Daystar Clarion:
Wow, Yahtzee completely missed the point of the game. Me thinks he didn't play long enough to fight some of the bigger monsters.

That was just about what I was thinking.

Fighting the first Great Jaggi was intense, then those things show up everywhere.

On the by, I love this game. I have yet to be disappointed.

And I feel awkward that so many are going to avoid the game like bad cheese the second Yahtzee says he does not like it. He doesn't like everything he reviews one way or another. That is what makes his reviews so interesting. He can take a perfectly good quality car and piss all over it, then hand it over to the power of a jackhammer with ADHD, for the enjoyment of others.

Ian Allen:

Scrumpmonkey:
Never quite got Monster Hunter. Treid it once. It was possibly one of the worst games i have ever played and i've played a LOT of bad games (i own shaq-fu for christs sake).

I guess the japanophile backlash will be fun to watch for this collosal grind ridden peice of shit. Perhaps that's worth MH existing in the first place. MH is like tentacle porn, makes no sense outside japan and i don't think i want it to.

Yes, anyone who likes it must be a bizzarre japanophile. GRORIOUS NIPPON CAN DO NO WRONG, right?

l2p. There's little to no grinding. You've been spoiled by Halo and COD.

Well, I'll disagree a bit here; if you want to get some of the really high end, online only weapons, you have to grind. Everything in single player, though, basically is either handed to you for free (boat/farm system), or you only need a couple of them so it takes 30 seconds extra, or you get it from murdering monsters and breaking their face/legs/mane/tail/flashing lantern thing/beak, which isn't so much grinding as it is playing the game.

Also, the end boss on offline does require a bit of grinding to get one item, but that's the only problem with the game, grindwise, for offline.

I want a Costner Flower...

I liked MH3.

But yes, it is a tedious grindfest. WHY DO I LIKE IT?! I HAVE NO IDEA.

The only problem I have with this review is that Yhatzee speaks as though his opinion is the opinion of everyone out there. If harvest moon was an unaccepted part of video game history, wouldn't we have less then 20 of them over more then 10 years?

I bought, like, three Monster Hunter games when Tri came out. (Tri and the first two for the PSP.) I haven't really had the time to play any of them because, indeed, it is pretty much a MMORPG-like grind. I just don't have the time to play MMORPGs anymore, it seems.

Perhaps the most interesting part about the game is something that both me and apparently Yahtzee have never played: the multiplayer. It's hard to grasp from the perspective of a regular PC user, but having 4 player online fantasy RPG co-op action on a PSP or a Nintendo Wii is genuinely groundbreaking for those platforms, and the way the Monster Hunter series leverages it into a sort of hunting simulation is actually relatively genius.

So, this review was pretty good for a laugh, but Yahtzee sort of missed the point entirely.

As long as we're on the subject of Harvest Moon and Nintendo Wii games, I advise he give Rune Factory Frontier a try. I rather enjoyed it.

PrototypeC:
I don't know what Nintendo has against good graphics, but they are kidding themselves if they think they are on par with their rivals.

That's just it. They don't. They weren't trying to play the graphics game this generation. I bet the bigger chunk of the Wii's development time was going into the controls.

It's hard to shake the feeling that they are purposefully keeping their technology back because they're afraid of killer robots or something. I like Nintendo properties, a lot, but I can't help but think that they have got to get their graphical act together if they want to survive the next console generation.

It's mostly about cost, I think. Nintendo's the only company out of the three that makes a profit off hardware sales (Sony and Microsoft get their money from the software, and sold the 360 and PS3 at a loss even when they were selling them at $400+.). Even with the Gamecube, Nintendo was making a tidy profit, and they were at the bottom of the heap.

Just consider this: Of all the console wars, in only one generation (maybe two, but I'm not sure about the NES comparatively) has the graphical leader held the top spot. That was the SNES, and only if you disregard the Neo-Geo, Jaguar and 3DO. The Playstation ultimately beat the Saturn and N64 despite both systems' technical superiority, and the PS2 came out ahead of both the Gamecube and Xbox (and killed the poor Dreamcast) again despite being the bottom of the technological ladder. And let's not forget the Gameboy beating the hell out of the Game Gear and Lynx despite a four-color palette.

In the end, graphics don't mean a whole lot much.

Blue-State:
I know it's silly to expect Yahtzee to give a positive review, but I was genuinely disappointed that he couldn't find anything actually GOOD to say about this game. Was actually surprised to learn this is a Japanese game, considering those promotions

i certianally can't find anything good to say about it

D_987:
-snip-

milskidasith:
-snip-

Quite possibly two of the best posts I've seen on the escapist if you ask me. Both well thought out and interesting to read.

On topic though I remember when monster hunter first hit the PSP and my friends loved the hell out of it. I on the other had made fun of them, At least until I shelled out the money for a PSP and MH Freedom 2 for the PSP. I now have roughly 500 hours logged on it. I do on there other hand see where people come from with not enjoying the game itself. It's a the kind of game where learning the monsters tells and patterns is rewarded and mistakes are severely punished. It's a challenge and a grind but mostly a challenge if you can get past the grind bits it's really a fun game.

Lol awesome video! XP The game is actually pretty good though. ;)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 26 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here