Name Game: #2

Pages 1 2 NEXT

And you think dinner with your family is awkward.

Read Full Article

Clever stuff. I have to admit, I do like the jokes in name game.

One comment. Awesome.

This is funny though.

Gold

This is good stuff, loving the art in this one.

Hehe, Gravity Gun at the dinner table...Lots of mischief to be made there ;)

Hehe, I love how the forks are little crowbars. :)

Am I the only one noticing that the issue numbers on the title and the actual comic are different? how can it be issue #2 and issue #6 at the same time?

Epic WIN!

jasoncyrus:
Am I the only one noticing that the issue numbers on the title and the actual comic are different? how can it be issue #2 and issue #6 at the same time?

I think it's a case that the creator counting her entries to the Web Comic Contest as #1 to #4, while The Escapist isn't and is just starting from #1 again.

I have to admit, once again this would be my pick of the Sunday Funnies. Good stuff. I especially liked the certificate in the background, although people who skipped Half Life 1 may not appreciate it.

I'm slightly disappointed at Escapist Radio Theatre going AWOL, although I imagine drawing an A4 page to that standard will take quite a while.

Epic win.

Best comic on the Escapist!

Well, that explains it.

Took me about 5 mins to remember about the whole 'mute' thing XD love the number of references, good comic ^_^

Delusibeta:

jasoncyrus:

I think it's a case that the creator counting her entries to the Web Comic Contest as #1 to #4, while The Escapist isn't and is just starting from #1 again.

Yep, that's it exactly. A bit confusing, I know. Maybe we'll just start going to random letters instead. "Name Game #TZJ". :)

Wicky_42:
Took me about 5 mins to remember about the whole 'mute' thing XD love the number of references, good comic ^_^

Lol, I had totally missed the joke until I read the comments XD
Btw, it's just not right that this comic only gets updated twice per month and critical miss is twice per week... I'm liking this way more.

This one was alright. I preferred the first comic, but this isn't bad.

reg42:
This one was alright. I preferred the first comic, but this isn't bad.

You can read the others here:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/webcomic/view?id=74422&ix=0
it has a small "next" button under the pic.

Poor Alyx. : )
I also took me a while to remember the "mute-ness". I love the "master of pushing a crystal into a light" plaque too. ^^

It's awkward because they're mute.

Not really funny though.

My B. I'll start them on the Escapist numbers from now on.

The gravity gun was a bit too much, it kind of threw me off the puncline for a second there. But the mini crowbar forks? Genius. Absolute genius.

I like.

I didn't find this one that funny, sort of overused isn't that he doesn't speak, the gravity gun solves everything and that his PhD lead to crystal pushing?

Well drawn just not to original

Awesome. Gave me a nice chuckle at the punchline!

Wicky_42:
Took me about 5 mins to remember about the whole 'mute' thing XD

Ohhhhhh. I completely missed that.

Much funnier now. Heh, poor Alyx.

Love this one. :D

Yeah, this is awesome :)

With only two issues of the Sunday funnies, no comic should be so obviously better than the others. However, Name Game is just that. I'm loving the work guys, keep it up.

i'm assuming john freeman couldn't make it.

paradigmjones:
i'm assuming john freeman couldn't make it.

aliens and monsters were attacking his place so he was too busy using the wepon on them to come

The RED and BLU drinks made my day. :D

Made no sense whatsoever.

Meh. Not really funny. No, I get it and all, the whole "Gordan Freeman never talks" thing, and the mom is passing the salt with the gravity gun. Just... not funny. Stick to the "Gamestop employees putting-up with more than they're paid for" motif of the first patch of comics.

If only I could get a certificate for pushing a crystal into a light.

TheSeventhLoneWolf:
If only I could get a certificate for pushing a crystal into a light.

You gotta go to MIT for that bad boy.

Also, momma Freeman + Gravity Gun? Awesome.

Am I the only one who didn't get it?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or