Paused #2

Paused #2

Let's be careful out there, gang. Safety first.

Read Full Article

Haha :) I like paused, it's my favourite out of the new webcomics I think.

Hahaha, these are great. You especially wonder what the characters would say in games where when you pause, things don't stop happening in the background.

Ahaha that was awesome.

Keep those webcomics coming, this one is easily becoming my favourite.

Love this comic.

I don't know what all the above posters see in this, it's not really at all funny. I can't even tell what the joke is at first, and then I realize "Oh, that throwaway line at the end is the joke, I guess". Sorry to be so harsh but this just isn't humorous.

That really wasnt very funny at all. That was more of a face palm.

Haha, awesome! :D

TheTygerfire:
I don't know what all the above posters see in this, it's not really at all funny. I can't even tell what the joke is at first, and then I realize "Oh, that throwaway line at the end is the joke, I guess". Sorry to be so harsh but this just isn't humorous.

I like the rather different tone. This isn't trying to be smart or witty. It's just a bit of fun. I much prefer it to all the others.

TheTygerfire:

It's more the whole concept of the drivers in this super high-speed-edge-of-your-seat racing game being, judging by their dialogue, an old couple. It's fairly subtle. I like it.

Hehe, cool little series. Gave me a giggle

I thought that was rather splendid myself! Keep it up.

Kind of just the one joke trying to carry the whole strip...and well the art seems to be just an excuse to only draw one or two panels. Still, it's better than one of those lazy useless sprite comics.

I don't know if I understood the joke, but I didn't find it funny.

WrongSprite:
Haha :) I like paused, it's my favourite out of the new webcomics I think.

Got that right!

This one is great, however unusual the idea is!

Wasn't "what characters do when the game is paused?" a fad/advertising campaign at the start of the last console generation?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here