LoadingReadyRun: A Stitch In Time

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

A Stitch In Time

Paul invents the Time Watch.

Watch Video

Well that was.. you know you can tell it's the future when random internet shows like this can do the "talking to yourself" thing without people having that weird green glow :P (from teh greenscreen)

Also.. i'm really confused, time paradoxes blow my mind D:

But... where did the duct tape come in?! I know it fixes everything, but the tape was bigger then the watch! And the confusion... where did sunglasses come from? All in all funny though. Just confusing as well.

that
was
AWESOME!!!

and who knew that you in the future could be such an asshole! especially with being shot

Man why does everyone's Future self have to be an asshole.

Calumon: ...My head hurts...alot...

Famous last words: "Oh shi*DIVISIONBYZERO*"

Jack and Calumon:
Man why does everyone's Future self have to be an asshole.

Calumon: ...My head hurts...alot...

It's just how it works - your future self has lived loinger, therefore is guaranteed to know more, and has had time to buy cool sunglasses or grow anm evil beard... why WOULDN'T they be an asshole?

I liked it.

It reminded me of something... Do you do time travel before?

Anyways... I really liked it.

I know, it's a pretty meaningless post, but it's early and I can't think of anything awesome to say at the moment. Maybe later in the day when I am more awake.

Nice episode guys, just to make it even clearer though, should've glued a goetee on the "evil" Paul or "Emett" as he was called here.

Btw, was that Alexs' tenderizing gun from mancooking?

Good episode ... If future him was really an asshole he would've sucker punched his present self in the balls ...

Good episode, but you really should have saved the ending bit for explaining the sunglasses with a funny joke.

Wow. Good episode.

Edit: Disregard what I just said. Paradoxes never make sense.

Wow... I like it! It's kind of got that same logic that Timesplitters: Future Perfect had. Where did the sunglasses come from? Who cares? It's Paul inventing something then totally messing with it.

Edit: Wait... Where did that first edit come from? I didn't put that in there, unless... My asshole future self! Noooo!

Great episode guys! I too wonder what the duct tape was used for.....

Also, not all future selves are assholes....Mirror universes....now those guys are the real dicks!

Hahahahaha I love the "OH SHI- *voip*" awesome line and an awesome clip.

LOL!!!! Could have been funnier but still pretty good.

Temporal Paradox! lol, nice epp! Paul doing Science is epic and new ways!

who ever wrote that is a genius or has too much time on their hands...wait, what's the difference?

The sunglasses must have come in after he went to get them in the future, then realised he never went back in time to tell himself to travel forward in time to the precise moment instead of going with the gunshot wound guy.

So he goes back to tell himself to not go with gunshot guy after picking up some sunglasses, and all is well. Apart from having a dead version of himself with him, which still doesn't make sense.

Well, my mind has been nice and efficiently blown.

Note to self: Don't build time machine, paradox's are a bitch!

Quake 3 arena sound at 00:50 ish ftw!

also, the ending bit was anti-climactic :(

I can only imagine what would happen to Arnold Schwarzenegger if he had that watch...

Holy balls, that was epic. And thrice as many Pauls! A PS3 for each of them too! :D

Who knew a watch could be so deadly!? Also, it's a shame we couldn't see alternate reality versions of LRRies, including Paul!

Haha awesome episode!
I like the back to the future reference to! :D

Very clever concept .... talk about being your own worst enemy :3 Or more correctly, you in two minutes being your very worst enemy ... 2 minutes in the future-me would probably be an asshole too :3

I love the stinger.. sounds a lot like how most government grant money is used :D

So if I understand:

E1 (shot) fiddles around, gets shot.
E1 goes back in time to warn himself
E2 (sunglasses) goes back in time to prevent himself from warning himself
E1 follows
E3 (main) gets shot too, and then goes back in time to warn himself.
E1 dies
E2 takes sunglasses off and causes temporal incursion
causing
E4 never succeeded in creating the watch

THREE Pauls at once!?! AWESOME!

Oh, and paradoxes are a pain.

that was a really funny and confusing episode

Great episode, although Stephen Colbert had a Tek Jensen episode very similar to this.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/81893/february-07-2007/tek-jansen---from-the-future

Those goggles at the beginning are a nice prop, where did you get them?

webrunner:
So if I understand:

E1 (shot) fiddles around, gets shot.
E1 goes back in time to warn himself
E2 (sunglasses) goes back in time to prevent himself from warning himself
E1 follows
E3 (main) gets shot too, and then goes back in time to warn himself.
E1 dies
E2 takes sunglasses off and causes temporal incursion
causing
E4 never succeeded in creating the watch

What confuses me is, that if then E3 becomes the role of E1, shouldn't there be an infinite number of E1's that die? Wait, that got wrong... Daah, my head hurts!

Arkhangelsk:

webrunner:
Snip

What confuses me is, that if then E3 becomes the role of E1, shouldn't there be an infinite number of E1's that die? Wait, that got wrong... Daah, my head hurts!

Its easy E1 is the dude that we see at the start inventing the time machine he refuses to listen to E3 (shot dude) and goes into the future thereby getting shot and becoming E3.

In proper time travel all the E's are the same person just at different times but because E2 (sunglasses dude) got E3 shot and killed right after his second time jump there is no way E2 could of existed because E1 became E3 and died without ever getting the chance to become E2

this creates the paradox of if E2 never existed then E1 would never have jumped into the future and got killed but if he didnt die then E2 could of existed but if he existed he would then go back in time and prevent himself from existing again and so on add infinity

Nice video, but so confusing!

Btw, was that an original gameboy I saw on the workbench at the beginning?

Heh, good episode as always. Best not to think about it too much or my head will melt...

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here