Science!: Locust Swarms and Shoplifting

Pages PREV 1 2

thiosk:
NUMP DA DUMP PA DUM INSPECTOR GADGET

Actually, i've had the theme from this show in my head ALL DAY.

I have worse.

Songs guaranteed to get stuck in my head:

Telephone - Lady Gaga
The Big Bang Theory Theme - Barenaked Ladies
Inspector Gadget Theme (yes, I too fall prey to this)
Roflmao - Oxhorn (oh, I was threatened with a beating at the studio after playing that...)
Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert (actually, I reckon about half that album plays on repeat in my head...)

And for a while I used to get the Davy Jones' theme from POTC: DMC stuck in my head quite a bit. Daaa da da da daaa da da, daaa da da da daaa da daaa... DAMNIT!

While I am sure there is deffinately a connection between being an ass and shoplifting, Women are arrested for shoplifting every day, so for the shop lifters tests o show a strong tendency towards being male suggests that the data is unreliable, perhaps due to the same women that steal being dishonest *gasp*

In the words of Stephen Colbert, getting Adam Lambert stuck in our head, or owning his album even, is "Gayer than Rainbows Rimming Unicorns."

That damn SFIV song is stuck in my head. Will I be able to get rid of it?

danpascooch:
[quote="Lauren Admire"]Researcher Swidbert Ott and his team have found that a locust's brain swells to nearly 30 percent of its original size when in swarming mode.

Editor fail! Fixed. Thanks :D

I'm really enjoying that this is serious science article and we've all gone about singing "Inspector Gadget!"

Lauren Admire:

danpascooch:
[quote="Lauren Admire"]Researcher Swidbert Ott and his team have found that a locust's brain swells to nearly 30 percent of its original size when in swarming mode.

Editor fail! Fixed. Thanks :D

NP, great article as always

Thanks for telling which songs tend to become ear-worms because now I have all of them playing in my head!

Onyx Oblivion:
After TalkRadar and the Penny Arcade webseries...

I just can't ever get this out of my head.

It's an eargasm for gamers...

YES the PAX commercial music! I can't wait till Friday I love the PATV series. And Im glad im not the only one who got inspector gadjet stuck in his head after reading that article.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here