Escapist News Network: Skate and Die!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

IM ON TV!

edit: Claming page two for myself, every other post after this one are belong to me, and your base. :)

Kudos for the Fleshlight appearance, and the Skate footage made me cringe in the worst ways possible. Goal achieved?

I'm gonna make a developers rap 8D

Ah, Jack Thompson jokes, I've missed them. About the only thing missing from that bit was him shouting down someone else face to face via satellite.

Regarding Playstation Move, dead on... Really, since almost every PS3 owner also has the Wii, I don't see the damn thing selling very well unless they find some absurdly unique new market (harder to envision since Japanese tentacle rape games aren't very US friendly).

I feel the delivery was a bit more forced this time..

The PSP Blow was a hilarious shoop.

Also DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS

developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developersdevelopers developers developers developers developers developersdevelopers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developersdevelopers developers developers developersdevelopers developers developersdevelopers developers developersdevelopers developers developersdevelopers developers developersdevelopers developers developersdevelopers developers developersdevelopers developers developersdevelopers developers developersdevelopers developers developersdevelopers developers developersdevelopers developers developersdevelopers developers developersdevelopers developers developersdevelopers developers developersdevelopers developers developersdevelopers developers developersdevelopers developers developersdevelopers developers developersdevelopers developers developersdevelopers developers developersdevelopers developers developersdevelopers developers developersdevelopers developers developers OWW!

hehe, it actually had a sort of intoxicating rhythm to it...

Macgyvercas:
How??? How the heck did Graham's post get number 5 when it should be number 1? *head explodes*

PSP Blow? That sounds rather disturbing.

EDIT: THE TITLE KEEPS GOIN BELOW OUR POSTS! WILL THE MADNESS NEVER END!!!

Hey look. It fixed itself and the timestamp changed. Weird...

The feathered wipe bit got me lol'ing extremly hard. Graham's face after it was priceless!

ENN: Breaking the 4th Wall, One News Story At a Time.

By the way, I finally beaten my Death Score. It's four now =)

Sands of time? Last I heard Cera had it so he wouldn't keep being cast as an angst filled teen.

Sosa Star:
Not like I would really want one but I have to bring this up, why only a PSP Blow? What about the girl gamers? What about if I want a little stimulation on those long drives to work (Not that I would) but why are the girls always left out of cool stuff like that?

I'm sure there's a plug-in for that.

Overall I liked it but I didn't like Kathleen being that animated. I prefer it when her humor is subtle.

Also wasn't the PSP blow the first name for the PSP GO?

EnigmaHarper:
"Oh hey, look, a picture of Jeremy eating ice cream. You'd think he'd be happier."
Best line.

Second best:
"From beside a giant logo..."

I like both of those lines as well.

Having sex while you play? that would be awesome :D
and yes, stupid critics can't even argue right :P

I laughed like crazy at the bioengineered Plants. And ripping on Ballmer? Classic.

Yet another great ENN episode. I've got the whole developers thing stuck in my head now, it's so catchy. I think it was the way that Graham said it each time that made it so awesome. Also, I'm saddened at the lack of ping-pong that was promised last week.

Lol, pony rides.

You guys seem really into it this week! ^_^

"Expect me to back back in 3 or 4 months with the same story..."
So true!

Artemus_Cain:
..."Watch us burn this pile of money"... wasn't that called Dante's Inferno?

Nah, that was only Watch Us Burn This Pile of Money II: No-Talent Writers and Developers Plagiarize for Great Success!

Really very great, really. Yes, really, very great.

Is it a paradox? (blah blah, just a great song.)

-developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers...

Haha "Watch us burn this pile of money" :D

GrahamS:
Skate and Die!

An author of great conviction warns parents of the danger inherent in skateboarding games.

Become a fan on Facebook!

Watch Video

Thank for the great episode!

zelda2fanboy:
Kathleen is so pretty. *sigh*

Yes she is! And her hairflip, such amazing grace!

There there Jeremy, at least you have Ice Cream.

Blindlion:
I was really hoping that they would touch on the true danger of skating which is of course bees.

On topic: Excellent episode. My favourite line was Jeremy's "Join me again in 3 to 4 months time, where I'll have the exact same story."

Slappybob:
Overall I liked it but I didn't like Kathleen being that animated. I prefer it when her humor is subtle.

Hmm, i thought it was a nice change of habits. Anyway, see-through - uuuuuhhhhhh. XD

I thought they'd mention the number one killer of small children today: Comic Books.

JaymesFogarty:
Developers, developers, developers, developers, OUCH! Great video, full of laughs!

I told him to say it 37 times but he would only say it 35 times.

It doesn't make sense without those last two developers.

Mr. Gency:

JaymesFogarty:
Developers, developers, developers, developers, OUCH! Great video, full of laughs!

I told him to say it 37 times but he would only say it 35 times.

It doesn't make sense without those last two developers.

Indeed; it's like cutting off a joke before the punch line.

Graham can really say "developers" with an intoxicating rhythm. I can now picture him doing a little music video consisting of him saying "developers" over and over again while Paul shows off his mad rap skills. Kind of like that "A Milli" song, but with way less suck.

Cannot forgive, must destroy old republic, dare charge monthly fees. Worst MMO transformation ever considered.

Back on topic, a thumbs up for your new format, liked both this and the original. Also Jer sounds just like an English channel 4 reporter.

this episode was the best

People do more sexual-related activities while driving than video games?...
really?

For further education on human joints and what they can do in Skate 3:
Here's This!

Blindlion:
I was really hoping that they would touch on the true danger of skating which is of course bees.

Great episode.

My work is done here.

Developers.....punch his ass!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook