LoadingReadyRun: Echo

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

That was awesome. It really is true Andy can do no wrong, especially when it is the two of you playing off each other.

Nicely done! Always nice to see Andrew. :)

This better not be nature's way of getting revenge, otherwise I'm never going outside again.

Anyway brilliant episode guys.

Ha i saw gram smirk when the echo said said, "You mean the bitch?"
No but great video one of the best LRRs yet.

lolll nature is such an @$$ xDDD
and Graham sniggered! hahaah

Damn, the singing at the end was epic. Someone needs to start an echo choir team.

Best LRR in a while, great work. I was hoping to see who was doing the echo though.

That is the hardest I have laughed in a while.

Your wife's a bitch

Nature: the ultimate lie-detector.

Loved the Sound of Music bit at the end... that slayed me, especially after everything else.

Nature is a d-bag.

haha, so great.

Awesome. Really awesome. I was disappointed at the ending proper (before the credits) - it kinda trailed off, but the stinger erased all sense of disappointment.

Raises a question, though - was that intended? Normally, the ending is a punchline and then there's an alternative in the stinger, not so much today. It made the stinger required rather than an extra bonus.

Still awesome, though.

Dammit! So great! How do you do it? I don't know what the best part was. Graham's grin at 3:08, Andy or random facts "the capital of Denmark is Copenhagen" (greetings from DK btw). I'm still laughing! One of the best ones since you joined the Escapist (although Green was really fun too). Now I'm gonna see it for the 5th time and literally ROFLMAO!

The joke grev a bit tired in the midway. Untill the next week. Keep the videos coming.

Oh, by the way, anyone else notice Graham was wearing a DESERT BUS FOR HOPE t-shirt?

Oh god that was funny, awesome awesome job on this one guys! Man even nature is a massive pain in the ass.

ROFL wow...normally I don't comment on these, but that was funny as all hell.

Excellent job this week guys.

Does your wife know?
Does your bitch know?
*grin*

Love it.

fantastic episode guys

Wasn't it supposed to be 'commodore hustle' this week?

Oh well, still funny as ever

Mydnyght:
Oh, by the way, anyone else notice Graham was wearing a DESERT BUS FOR HOPE t-shirt?

Yes, I did notice. He didn't do a good job hiding it.

Megacherv:

I wonder if these two things are related?

Ah, well... I wasn't anticipating a cHustle, and this was pretty damn good, anyway.

MowDownJoe:

Mydnyght:

Yes, I did notice. He didn't do a good job hiding it.

Megacherv:

I wonder if these two things are related?

Ah, well... I wasn't anticipating a cHustle, and this was pretty damn good, anyway.

As it just so happens, I was checking the Desert Bus for hope site earlier this morning, cause I was telling a friend about it. Grahams shirt must have been a subliminal suggestion to do that XD cause in going there I noticed they've announced the date the bus starts rolling this year.

It makes me want to ascend to the highest mountain top yelling "your wife's a bitch"

That was the best one so far... well on this site at least

Rasputin1:
That was genius! Probably one of my favourite LRR videos now.

That has got to be the best avatar ever!

"You're wifes a bitch."

That outta be a t-shirt.

Layz92:
Huh getting back from tucson arizona must have taken a while. That's where he was seen last anyway.

Le Cafe?

Who is Andy????

Good video.

It's good to see that whenever you guys have Andrew on, you make the most of his talent by giving him a lively character. Nicely done.

Loved it. Absolutely awesome.

OMG THAT WAS AWESOME!

"WHAT?"

[yeah]

Fuck that was funny, the best I've ever seen hear, I laughed tears. Very, very awesome.

Your best one in quite some time. Makes up for remaking that linux one.

Best one yet! I'm amazed, really))))

TheDoctor455:
This has to be one of the funniest episodes you've done since the last Story Guy episode.

Speakinofwhich...
We need more Story Guy!

I have to say this is the best LRR on the escapist yet.. mby only equel to Paper Boy. Keep up the good work or how we say in my country "keep her in the same position" ;)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here