Unskippable: Legendary

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Legendary

Graham and Paul take a peek inside Pandora's Box.

Watch Video

why 98? not 100?
more bloody cutscene stills!I still think that is being cheapskate

also... woo first!

You sunk my battleship! D:

pfft, they missed a golden opportunity for a comedy pop out boxing glove.

So... What did the box do to him? Does he have special powers now? And who is the lady that was narrating? This cut scene just opens up a veritable Pandora's box of questions! ^_-

Seriously, what part of Pandoras box didn't he understand.

The "limber up" line is fantastic.

Wow... what a forgettable pair of cutscenes. It's been less than a minute and I have already forgotten the 98 guys and the Council of Trent or whatever. Shiny box though.

Blue-State:
So... What did the box do to him?

Give him one REALLY bad hand cramp.

the damn box look like a jar in prologue cutscene and why did the box stab him with a spike???

This was actually not that bad of a cutscene. You guys made it funny and I have no complaints about the video, but it was both informative, to the point, and not too long.

The council of 98 was even better than the council of 95. And as for the Millenium Council, nobody talks about them.

madmatt:
why 98? not 100?

also... woo first!

Woah woah woah! delete that "first", I think you're about to be banned. (Yeah, I don't know what the big deal is, but I've seen quite a lot of people get "mod wrathed" for saying first. Even banned.)

OT: It's like the box that holds all the world's evils is somehow bad!

Not G. Ivingname:

Blue-State:
So... What did the box do to him?

Give him one REALLY bad hand cramp.

LOL

Frozen Donkey Wheel2:

madmatt:
why 98? not 100?

also... woo first!

Woah woah woah! delete that "first", I think you're about to be banned. (Yeah, I don't know what the big deal is, but I've seen quite a lot of people get "mod wrathed" for saying first. Even banned.)

I think he's safe because he ACTUALLY MADE a comment. They usually only ban people if "first" is ALL they say. It's really just a waste of space. I understand the excitement but at least say SOMETHING! Otherwise what was the point?

ForgottenPr0digy:
the damn box look like a jar in prologue cutscene and why did the box stab him with a spike???

The vase was in the myth, the weird box is the "real" version the game's about.

The stabby thing makes me think of Bioshock plasmids.. it's even the same hand.

That was interesting. Can't help but love the stupid people who do stupid things that will destroy the world or cause untold evil and horror.

So how hard was it to resist the urge to make a God of War reference?

"Heres a box for your wedding, BUT DONT EVER OPEN IT!!!" what a dick move, i should do that for the next wedding i go to.

Alfador_VII:
The council of 98 was even better than the council of 95. And as for the Millenium Council, nobody talks about them.

I see what you did there. xD

Bloody systems can't keep viruses out from getting into your precious boxes that should never be opened. :P

"The council of 98..."
"Which was odd, since there were only four of them"

Obvious pin-point for the win!

"7A? , You sunk my battle ship D:< " nice one...

Here's a box, DON'T OPEN IT!!!

It actually wasn't a bad cutscene... But still, I lol'd enough to ignore what the plot of the game was... XD

How about the White Order? Tricks everyone up, especially when we continue to wear dark clothing.
Or the Octarine Order. Think about it.

I wish I had a box which contained all misfortunes of mankind...

That reminds me of what DeeDee in Dexters Lab used to say, "Hmm, what does this button do?" only the botton here shanks you.

therookie95:
That reminds me of what DeeDee in Dexters Lab used to say, "Hmm, what does this button do?" only the botton here shanks you.

Now if only Dexter had invented something that would stab deedee if she messed with it he wouldn't have had a problem.

Wow, you guys had to put up a PROLOGUE SLIDESHOW in addition to an opening cutscene.
Nice work on your part nonetheless.

Best quote from this vid:
"So that's what James Cameron was doing for all those years!
Pandora's Box unleashed AVATAR upon the world!"

Alfador_VII:

ForgottenPr0digy:

The vase was in the myth, the weird box is the "real" version the game's about.

The stabby thing makes me think of Bioshock plasmids.. it's even the same hand.

when he flexes his hand afterward, as you see power going up it. that must have given him a real (bio)shock.
also, apparently frank west survived the mall, but went looking for other evil powers
watch it again and tell me it isnt him

I love how smashing to security box always seems to work. Who designs these things?

We are the Council of 98 not because we have 98 members, but because all of our computers still use Windows 98. Also, we're bitter enemies with the Council of 95.

Its a shame that the cutscene doesn't show all the werewolves, minotaurs, griffins and ghosts that fly out of that thing.
Legendary was a good looking game, and the story had potential. Unfortunately, the story fades away pretty quickly and the game consists of 'walk through this straight path, killing monsters. Then eat their souls.'

I always question the fact that ancient mechanisms have the need to hurt the people who use them.

But then I thought, hey, if you opened the container of all of man kind's misfortunes, you deserved to be stabbed, and if it kills you, even better.

That's a cool looking box, I'd keep it around just as an art piece. No need for storage.

In it's defense...that WAS a nice box...

And on a sidenote, let's thank GAWD that George Lucas had nothing to do with this...or that guy would have LOST that hand -_-

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here