Critical Miss: #7

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Some game journalists take the English language very, very seriously.

Read Full Article

I want one of those.

Now please.

Hubilub:

I want one of those.

Now please.

I'm afraid it will devour the world the very second it discovers the Internet.
OT: Great idea, nice execution. So, yeah, good comic strip.
EDIT: Also, about time I asked, what the hell is up with the avatars?

JourneyThroughHell:
Also, about time I asked, what the hell is up with the avatars?

I have no idea. They are really slowing down my computer. I...

zuh... where'd my egg go?

JourneyThroughHell:

Hubilub:

I want one of those.

Now please.

I'm afraid it will devour the world the very second it discovers the Internet.
OT: Great idea, nice execution. So, yeah, good comic strip.
EDIT: Also, about time I asked, what the hell is up with the avatars?

Wouldn't that mean that I would be the conquerer of Earth?

That ain't no "English Gland" that there would be a genyooowine Lovecraftian Shoggoth straight from Antarctica.

That is quite scary...but I think needed to be used on some people I know!

Haha, not bad. The drawings vary in quality, but the comic seems to be steady in wit.

If you thought F3AR was bad, you shoukld check out THI4F....how does that even make sense? Stupid stupid crap. Replacing letters and numbers isn't cool, especially when it isn't even similar. 4=E? Jesus.

If i had one of those things I wouldn't be visiting 4chan anytime soon.

damn that would be nice to have

Brotherofwill:

If you thought F3AR was bad, you shoukld check out THI4F....how does that even make sense?

I think you have to sneeze after the "THI" part while saying "Ee"

The only cure for English gland inflammation is lashings of QI, followed by a cold press of boiled beef and carrots.

Brotherofwill:
Haha, not bad. The drawings vary in quality, but the comic seems to be steady in wit.

If you thought F3AR was bad, you shoukld check out THI4F....how does that even make sense?

......What the hell?!

OT: Haha, this one was pretty funny. Keep up the good work.

Oh, how much I can relate. I don't know when the practice of replacing letters with numbers started being acceptable outside of leet-speak, but f-ing stop it! No, it's not cool, it makes the bloody title look retarded...

Joke's okay I guess. The art could really do with some polish.

thats what happens when you buy from EB games

thethingthatlurks:
Oh, how much I can relate. I don't know when the practice of replacing letters with numbers started being acceptable outside of leet-speak, but f-ing stop it! No, it's not cool, it makes the bloody title look retarded...

QUA4E!!! Half Lif3! T3am Fortr3ss!! Battl3fi3ld Bad Company 3!! Ca77 of Du7y!!

And of course, Mass 3ff3ct!!!

Grammar Nazi version 2.0, anyone? XD

Brotherofwill:

If you thought F3AR was bad, you shoukld check out THI4F....how does that even make sense? Stupid stupid crap. Replacing letters and numbers isn't cool, especially when it isn't even similar. 4=E? Jesus.

What the fuck?!? Even if you absolutely have to put a number in instead, A '4' STANDS FOR AN 'A'! They got 'getting English wrong' wrong.

Abedeus:

thethingthatlurks:

*twitch* *twitch* *twitch*
Just to let you know, if you suddenly ignite and burn to death, it will be due to my sheer concentrated hatred

That thing must be a bitch to handle. Now I'm glad I don't have one.

I have one of those glands, but it only works when a joke's poorly executed.

After reading that I just destroyed my house.

It kind of looks like what happens to the infected/cursed animals/people in Princess Mononoke.

If she lives in America I imagine that her English gland does that a lot, unless America abandonded its war against the letter u while I wasn't looking.

thethingthatlurks:

Abedeus:

thethingthatlurks:

*twitch* *twitch* *twitch*
Just to let you know, if you suddenly ignite and burn to death, it will be due to my sheer concentrated hatred

Sudden ignition and carnage is always nice, but unless you learn how to give someone head cancer, don't bite more than you can chew, boy.

Oh yeaah, feel the burn.

That was hilarious. And I really wish certain "authors" and game companies would stop butchering the language. We do it just fine on our own thanks.

Abedeus:

thethingthatlurks:

DOES NOT COMPUTE
*explodes*

Hubilub:

I want one of those.

Now please.

AvsJoe:

JourneyThroughHell:
Also, about time I asked, what the hell is up with the avatars?

I have no idea. They are really slowing down my computer. I...

zuh... where'd my egg go?

PedroSteckecilo:
That ain't no "English Gland" that there would be a genyooowine Lovecraftian Shoggoth straight from Antarctica.

Irridium:
That was hilarious. And I really wish certain "authors" and game companies would stop butchering the language. We do it just fine on our own thanks.

Abedeus:

thethingthatlurks:

DOES NOT COMPUTE
*explodes*

GAAAAAH! ALL YOUR AVATARS ARE FREAKING ME OUT!!!

OT: I really need one of those.

PS: Guys, Root's avatar is freakier. Can't beat the Angels...

Abedeus:
QUA4E!!!

Shouldn't it be QU4KE? :p

It was an OK strip this time around.

Haha, awesome comic!

And why all gaga avatars? xP

Brotherofwill:

Isn't that Eidos, not Ubisoft? We've got more than just Ubisoft in Montréal.

addeB:
Haha, awesome comic!

And why all gaga avatars? xP

I have no idea what your talking about.

This is how I feel most of the time I'm on Facebook. Pretty good strip this week.

Jandau:

Abedeus:
QUA4E!!!

Shouldn't it be QU4KE? :p

Hell, let's just make it 4U44E. Q looks like a 4 in some way, K too.

I think I have one of those. Although it usually just enrages me more than kills people Unfortunately.

And may I say "lol" at this thread. Creepy gaga avatars abound! Not that I know what I mean.... I really should've been part of that....ah well, sorry.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here