Bumhug Parade #3

Bumhug Parade #3

Oh, snap! Someone needs to apologize.

Read Full Article

Genius, I have done this many times before, to great comedic effect. Also, First post!

Wow! I'm not sure whether to laugh, or just stare. This was great! In an awful way...

That was brilliant, but now I really want to know what the insult was.

I'll admit I giggled at the comic. When I first opened the page to see a "Yo Mama" joke I cringed, but the ending was amusing, since we've all thought of it, but no one had really gone out and said it.

Haha.
That was clever.
Nice job!
Is it wrong that i want to know what the joke was?

There´s just something about this kind of humor, that always makes me chuckle. Nicely done!
I have to start following these more closely from now on.

Hehe, pretty good!

Pretty clever! If only that happened everytime lol

This kind of humor always makes me giggle. Keep it up.

HA! I declare this comic the best of the week!

This is absolutely my favorite series on here. And they're all really good, but none of them have made me laugh as hard as these...

Not a particularly original joke, but the art really sold it again, if you get my meaning.

Well I laughed so it achieved it's purpose.

I'm glad you guys liked it!
And the joke was of course "Yo mama so fat she needed 3 Facebook accounts just to upload her profile picture!"

Lysgaard:
I'm glad you guys liked it!
And the joke was of course "Yo mama so fat she needed 3 Facebook accounts just to upload her profile picture!"

Masterpiece. Well a masterpiece as far as mama jokes go...

More and more I love this comic. All your Funnies buddy comics could learn a lot about framing and telling jokes from you.

This is quickly becoming my favorite comic on The Escapist, even more than Stolen Pixels.

Gigaguy64:
Haha.
That was clever.
Nice job!
Is it wrong that i want to know what the joke was?

I too wondered what the joke was. I laughed a lot, I'm so gonna do that to someone who tells me a yo mama joke.

An odd sense of humor is showcased in this comic and made me chuckle. Nice one!

A heartwarming tale of redemption.

and that is why I don't believe in miracles anymore :P

I'm curious to know what he said.

Your name, it is surprisingly Scandinavian... *Checks profile* God kveld! Enda en fra Norge, ser jeg!

chstens:
Your name, it is surprisingly Scandinavian... *Checks profile* God kveld! Enda en fra Norge, ser jeg!

I noticed the same thing, good to have another Norwegian out there :D

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here