Critical Miss: #8

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Ethics are for people who can afford them.

Read Full Article

Now that's really, really depressing.
I would laugh because the joke is pretty good but it's actually more sad than fun.

Are you allowed to reference McDonalds like that...from a legal standpoint?

Save Trees box is a very nice touch.

Onyx Oblivion:
Save Trees box is a very nice touch.

That made me laugh harder then the punchline!
But the punchline was, indeed, quite humorous.

Hehehe...

No I will not save your trees! Do you have one of those "help sick children" boxes instead?

lmao, so topical. Loved it!

I like the movie reference, the punch line was straight out of Family Guy or a comedy though and I expect the next line to be "I blame you."

These comics are starting to get on my nerves. I keep reading them in the hopes they'll get better but as far as I'm concerned they just keep getting worse.

Rainboq:
I like the movie reference, the punch was straight out of Family Guy or a comedy though and I expect the next line to be "I blame you."

More like...
Guy: I told you so.
Girl: You choose to speak NOW?

Disappointed. I know I said that for almost every strip, but that's seriously how I feel about it. So much potential, but it doesn't seem to sparkle...

Last panel says: Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your order?

that was funny, nice build up to the punchline

Kajin:
These comics are starting to get on my nerves. I keep reading them in the hopes they'll get better but as far as I'm concerned they just keep getting worse.

Yeah me too. I want to find them funny, but whenever I get to the end of a strip I'm like '... um?' and wondering if I was actually meant to laugh or not. I think the punchlines need to be alot stronger.

I like Critical Miss, but this one is the first one to properly make me laugh my tits off. :)

afaceforradio:

Kajin:

Yeah me too. I want to find them funny, but whenever I get to the end of a strip I'm like '... um?' and wondering if I was actually meant to laugh or not. I think the punchlines need to be alot stronger.

I'm with you guys on this one, I keep reading as well in the hopes that they will get better. At least there is still Stolen Pixels.

JourneyThroughHell:
I would laugh because the joke is pretty good but it's actually more sad than fun.

Agreed. But that's good satire.

Did I see a Triforce tatoo on her left wrist?

I didn't really get it, but I guess it was allright. Still looking forward to #9.

Brilliant, although I've always said McDonalds would be my lowest Ebb. Only applying there if NOWHERE else is hiring. Unfortunately this appears to be the case. :/

afaceforradio:

Kajin:

I'm gonna have to agree with both of you. Some of the earlier ones were actually quite funny, but it seems to have gone downhill pretty fast when you consider how much potential these strips have. I guess you could describe it as a "Critical Miss". /ba-dum-tish

Wait, did that little gerbil just hop from her right shoulder to her left from panal 2 to 3?
Just thought I'd point that out. Do I get a cookie?!

Anyway, funny stuff. And sadly I can see it as true.

Irridium:
Wait, did that little gerbil just hop from her right shoulder to her left from panal 2 to 3?
Just thought I'd point that out. Do I get a cookie?!

Anyway, funny stuff. And sadly I can see it as true.

The little gerbil is a hero of his own. He even has a portable mini-parachute.

...And he's the CEO of the McDonalds.

Onyx Oblivion:

Exactly what I thought! It would be sadly ironic if this comic was suddenly discontinued because of it.

SomeBoredGuy:

afaceforradio:

Kajin:

I'm gonna have to agree with both of you. Some of the earlier ones were actually quite funny, but it seems to have gone downhill pretty fast when you consider how much potential these strips have. I guess you could describe it as a "Critical Miss". /ba-dum-tish

I couldn't even say the same for the earlier ones. These aren't going downhill, they're just already scraping the bottom of the barrel.
PS. Is that a Kickassia avatar?

It's been 8 comics guys! 'God, remember 1 week ago when this comic was good, those were the days.'

Actually I like this one.

you want fries with that? XD

yes quoting one of the best motivational speeches in cinema history is win! XD

JourneyThroughHell:

I second that notion. "Money > ethics" is not too funny of a statement. Absolutely not funny, in fact. I didn't even smile.

Man, sometimes i wish i were a sadistic sociopath. Would make my life so much easier.

Optimus Hagrid:

Onyx Oblivion:

Exactly what I thought! It would be sadly ironic if this comic was suddenly discontinued because of it.

I think they are allowed to make such references if it is for the purposes of satire. Note that webcomics don't get sued for taking the piss out of videogames.

maninahat:

Optimus Hagrid:

Onyx Oblivion:

I think they are allowed to make such references if it is for the purposes of satire. Note that webcomics don't get sued for taking the piss out of videogames.

If it wasn't legal Mad magazine would be working at McDonalds.

AstorSapolsky:

SomeBoredGuy:

afaceforradio:

Kajin:

I couldn't even say the same for the earlier ones. These aren't going downhill, they're just already scraping the bottom of the barrel.
PS. Is that a Kickassia avatar?

Yup, got it from the Avatar Store group. Big Spoony fan.

Why is there always a hamster?!?

What does it want?

this comic lies. macdonalds hates trees

It's actually a depressing undertone but still, hilarious if you want to appreciate the fine art and dialogue.

In my case: lolololololololololol.

I love the "save trees" collection box, that was a nice touch!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here