Community Member Spotlight: Furburt

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Furburt used an apostrophe in a plural.

I have lost faith in him.

"all my favorite genre's"

Who is this genre you speak of?

Congrats Furburt.

Now reveal the secrets of making great Avatars!

Nice one man, although I kinda expected it

Anoctris:

Sorry, we Escapists with great avatars do not reveal our secrets D:

When you die, The Irish Brigade will hold a web funeral. We will even spend imaginary months making an imaginary casket.

Furburt's the goddamn man.

Period.

Nice interview. I don't care about the opinion on "forum celebrities", I think he's an interesting poster and all round nice guy. He also plays off Hubilub very well, which is always a plus.

Captain Pancake:
Nice interview. I don't care about the opinion on "forum celebrities", I think he's an interesting poster and all round nice guy. He also plays off Hubilub very well, which is always a plus.

Maybe they're the same person... with an agenda to rule the escapist with witty jokes and first posts (i think that rhymed at least in my head it did)

Can't say I didn't see this coming, but good on ya Furbs!

And yes, a million dollars worth of bacon would be epic, even if you couldn't do anything with it[1]

MurderousToaster:
Furburt used an apostrophe in a plural.

I have lost faith in him.

"all my favorite genre's"

Who is this genre you speak of?

I hate it when people do this. Its just grammar. We need fresh idea's on the Escapist! /jokingreply

[1] Give it to me!

BiffyClyroEqualsSex:

Captain Pancake:

Maybe they're the same person... with an agenda to rule the escapist with witty jokes and first posts (i think that rhymed at least in my head it did)

You're a poet, and you didn't know it...

This is ridiculous, the celebrity culture here is encouraging terrible discussion and you are starting to feature people in spotlight?

I like him, he's a cool dude but if this is going to be okay to feature members turning the escapist into a celebrity show, that is something I do not want to be a part of

Congratulations Furby. We all saw it coming.

MurderousToaster:
snip

Hey man, get up out of mah face!

Still, forgive me, it was just after my English exam when I did that. I used all my powers of grammar.

TheRightToArmBears:
When you die, The Irish Brigade will hold a web funeral. We will even spend imaginary months making an imaginary casket.

I'll just make sure to only die in my imagination.

Captain Pancake:

Oh, did you not know?

We're the same person.

Yeah.

The Rockerfly:
This is ridiculous, the celebrity culture here is encouraging terrible discussion and you are starting to feature people in spotlight?

I like him, he's a cool dude but if this is going to be okay to feature members turning the escapist into a celebrity show, that is something I do not want to be a part of

Actually, seeing as the first person featured was Caliostro, it seems as though users get judged more on their merits than on how recognizable they are in the community.

Which perplexes me why I'm featured.

Anyway, considering you did a rather excellent Music guide, that could very likely get you featured at some point.

Furburt:
le snip

Thanks but I don't care about being mentioned. I wouldn't mind it but I've not done that much and my music thread would really only be notable if it was a pin up on a music section

Sorry now I sound like a miserable git but I thought it was based on popularity, which is silly

Furburt doesn't eat meat? I always thought he ate babies to perk himself up every morning in preparation for The Escapist... I guess he must make exceptions. Or maybe he drinks them... yeh that makes sense.

Ah, Kuliani. You have the best ideas. This would be frigging awesome to do, but I've been a member of the Roosterteeth community for nearly 4 years and they've never chosen me for the featured user, so no hopes here :p
Interesting read though.

Are there cooperative efforts in this Llama-smuggling business? I can totally help, I've got a client over here, calls himself "Santo", says he can distribute if I can hook him up. I'll only ask for...5%? Maybe 7?

Cool man. About time you got this thing. Wonder who will be next...

Why wasn't he first? Seriously, the guy's basically the Michael Collins of the Internet (I have an inkling he'll enjoy reading that)

Well done, Furburt, my mate! Good luck with the exams, and kudos for getting this well known in relatively unimportant circles!

BehattedWanderer:
Are there cooperative efforts in this Llama-smuggling business? I can totally help, I've got a client over here, calls himself "Santo", says he can distribute if I can hook him up. I'll only ask for...5%? Maybe 7?

Por favor, mi amigo, no hablar de ello aqui.

Nos vemos en la encrucijada.

Traiga Carlos, 2 subfusiles, y una caja llena de tilos.

Buena suerte!

GrinningManiac:
Why wasn't he first? Seriously, the guy's basically the Michael Collins of the Internet (I have an inkling he'll enjoy reading that)

I'm a Guerrilla fighter who secures independence for the country but is then killed by his former troops during the subsequent civil war?

Has this happened?

Furburt:

BehattedWanderer:

Por favor, mi amigo, no hablar de ello aqui.

Nos vemos en la encrucijada.

Traiga Carlos, 2 subfusiles, y una caja llena de tilos.

Buena suerte!

GrinningManiac:

I'm a Guerrilla fighter who secures independence for the country but is then killed by his former troops during the subsequent civil war?

Has this happened?

Don't tell anyone...but...

<_<
>_>

Yes

Hablar Espana, pero Espana de el Amergio de Sur, porque apendar Espana in Perú para cuatro semana en 2009. Es muy buenito y no muy dificil, pero mi Espana es muy malo

El Carne de la Llama is MUY BUENO, pero mi encanta Alpaca

GrinningManiac:

Hablar Espana, pero Espana de el Amergio de Sur, porque apendar Espana in Perú para cuatro semana en 2009. Es muy buenito y no muy dificil, pero mi Espana es muy malo

Yo no soy muy bueno en español para que, pero puedo especie de entender lo que estás hablando.

Así que estás en el Perú?

Era caliente?

Furburt:

GrinningManiac:

Yo no soy muy bueno en español para que, pero puedo especie de entender lo que estás hablando.

Así que estás en el Perú?

Era caliente?

Es un poco caliente, pero no malo. Espana es un bueno y importante lengua en la tierra, y no muy dificil

Pero Irlandes es MUY dificil, pero muy bueno

tu hablar Irlandes, no?

(Para Que = For What

I think you meant "Porque" = because. )

GrinningManiac:

tu hablar Irlandes, no?

Sí, hablo de Irlandes.

Mi gramática no es muy bueno, algo así como el español, pero bueno, estoy tratando.

(Para Que = For What

No estoy realmente seguro de lo que quise decir allí.

Furburt:

GrinningManiac:

tu hablar Irlandes, no?

Sí, hablo de Irlandes.

Mi gramática no es muy bueno, algo así como el español, pero bueno, estoy tratando.

:) es muy bueno para apendar lengua, tre bien!

(Para Que = For What

No estoy realmente seguro de lo que quise decir allí.

...esta utilizando...Google Translate?!

lewism247:

Well since he told us then yeah, so did I!:P

El Poncho:

lewism247:

Well since he told us then yeah, so did I!:P

I expected it before that

GrinningManiac:

:) es muy bueno para aprendar lengua, tre bien!

Yay!

No, yo sólo no hablan bien el español.

Hice uso Google translate para mi tarea de español sin embargo.

Furburt:

GrinningManiac:

Yay!

yo tambien, pero mi amigo es casi fluido en Espana Y Mandarin!!!!

En la final de ano, mi apendar Hindi...imshallah (I know that's Arabic, who cares?!)

So far:

Namaste! Tum Thik Hu?

Ji Ha, Ji Nahi!

Furburt, you may say you're uncool, but on this site you're the epitome of a popular, fun, civilized member.

Unless it's Hubilub... actually scratch that until he reaches the spotlight :-D (just a joke, don't take it seriously)

GrinningManiac:

Furburt:

GrinningManiac:

Yay!

En la final de ano, mi apendar Hindi...imshallah (I know that's Arabic, who cares?!)

So far:

Namaste! Kya Tum Tik Ho?

Ji Ha, Ji Nahi!

It's redundant and makes no contextual sense to say 'Ji Ha', 'Ji Nahi'.

Yeah, I know Hindi. '-_-

Anoctris:
Congrats Furburt.

Well....

Sorry I am bound by an oath of secrecy I took while drunk in 1963....

The Avatar store is full of secrets I do not know and therefore can't reveal

You are certainly a beneficial part of this community, and a good person for other posters to look to for proper forum behaviour. I congratulate you on your spotlight, you certainly earned it.

Sinclose:

GrinningManiac:

Furburt:

GrinningManiac:

Yay!

So far:

Namaste! Kya Tum Tik Ho?

Ji Ha, Ji Nahi!

It's redundant and makes no contextual sense to say 'Ji Ha', 'Ji Nahi'.

Yeah, I know Hindi. '-_-

I know, I was just listing things I knew. That's LITERALLY all I know

If you know some, I'd really appreciate any help!

GrinningManiac:
snip

Alright, enough Spanish now!

Anyway, that is cool!

I have a friend, Manchan, who's fluent in 7 other languages!

The man's a maniac. He can speak Mandarin, Irish, Spanish, French, German, Hindi and Arabic!

This essentially means that he can talk to like 80% of the people in the world.

Also, woo! I'm derailing a thread about me!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here