LoadingReadyRun: Fit to Print

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Considering how many takes lines like that would require I'm surprised that Wes could still speak by the end of it...

Now i feel like peter parker from Spider Man

Nice to see Wes appearing again in another LRR sketch. The whole bit about sex and dresses was just awesome.

I want to give matt props, I'm not sure I would be to keep a straight face through all of that

MaraJade03:
So you have a crossword puzzle and a word search and even a horoscopes to mix in there but no Sudoku?!?! Sadness!

Sudoku isn't a real thing.

OT: Susan is going to be angry when she hears about the murder of an innocent pony. Good episode.

I actually chocked on my drink when I heard the "I got a closet full of dresses" line. I think it's now one of my favorite LRR quotes.

Now I know the madness that goes into the cutesy stories. Reading about someone's pig calling the police will never feel the same again to me

nice video guys

JimmyBassatti:
Susan is going to be angry when she hears about the murder of an innocent pony. Good episode.

That pony wasn't Innocent. He's planning something... those cute petting zoo ones can't be trusted. It's like short guy running the mafia, you should fear them the most!!

BEST press related EPISODE EVAHR!

:D.
I can't believe this reached THAT level of awesome! But I can't even imagine how Wes Borg could talk after this.
I hope he bought another van since Desert Bus (because if I remember correctly his old one went away with FIRE) :).

Anyway as I said guys, great episode! :D

I am so treating "Have a nice day" like an insult from now on.

God and I though my editor for the high school news paper my senior year was a bitch. He makes her look like a pony... oh god yes I just made the horrid pun.

That was simply gold... Nice shot at the end, cringed a bit. Don't know how they can keep such a straight face during the shoots

MaraJade03:

JimmyBassatti:
Susan is going to be angry when she hears about the murder of an innocent pony. Good episode.

That pony wasn't Innocent. He's planning something... those cute petting zoo ones can't be trusted. It's like short guy running the mafia, you should fear them the most!!

We have no proof, though. Therefor, he is still innocent.

That was one of the best episodes I've seen in a long time! Congrats LRR guys!

Man, he would be an intense boss to work for. And it looked like that hit to the head was real.

JimmyBassatti:

Yeah, the newspaper needs some REAL Ku, not any of this Pseudo-Ku...

WNivek:

JimmyBassatti:

Yeah, the newspaper needs some REAL Ku, not any of this Pseudo-Ku...

That was EXACTLY what I was thinking, as well. We must be like, twins, or some shit!

JimmyBassatti:

MaraJade03:

JimmyBassatti:

We have no proof, though. Therefor, he is still innocent.

But he Killed the Story because he was hiding something! And at the least we know he was willing to fix Horse races.

Holy crap! It's Wes Borg! That was a great performance, though I half expected a musical number - maybe an Andy/Wes team up song for desert bus!

Uh...
What the hell was that?

Damn, that guy can yell!

that guy was awesome were did you find him?

I have a hat like that one! And that coffee mug! I could be a loud, fast talking editor too!

That... was... great. I loved the bit about the dresses.

Did anyone else see an Escapist logo on that paper that Wes flung at Matt? I thought that was very clever.

Hurray for Wes Borg! Well done guys - especially Matt's reaction to the drug bag. XD

I'm speechless. That was unbelievably awesome! That guy needs to be in more of your sketches.

Wes Borg, you are a genius, good sir. So much so, that I almost had trouble typing "genius"..

DAMMIT WHAT!?

I think we all felt a little like Matt then.. Angry newspaper guy = OH MAH GAWD RUN.

O.K, nice video, but who is Wes Borg?

Uhhhhh..... what?!?!?!?

But in a good way.

Hmm, not one of my favorites.

No idea who this Wes Borg guy is but he's good. That sketch was bloody brilliant!

I think a certain Escapist usergroup wouldn't have liked that ending... :)

GrahamS:
Fit to Print

Making news isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Video:"Was it drug? Who was it? The kid or the pony? If you want drug, you come to me."
Myself:" O_O' Hen?"
Video:"If you want sex, you come to me! I'll give you all the sex you need! I got a closet full of dresses, you want me to put one on!"
Myself:

"ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

That video is now my favorite. It beat The Bet, Installation Anxiety, Rejected Wii Game and Time is Money in a 4 on one match!

snowfox:
Holy cow! (turns down headset)
t'ssssssss.s.. oooooooowwwww!!!

Anyone else think of the news guy from Spiderman when they saw this?

No, it a Jame Jonah Jameson impression, if i ever saw one...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here