UbiSoft 2010 Press Conference @ E3

UbiSoft 2010 Press Conference @ E3

The publisher shows the great and not so great.

Read Full Article

Hmmm, I'd be excited to see some life breathed into an actual Rayman game (because let's face it, Ravin' Rabbids are not Rayman games, they're Rabbids games - which can be quite fun in short spurts), but I grew up playing Rayman in 1st grade at a friend's house, and I'd love to have some new, actually interesting Rayman gamin'.

Also, psssst... check your italics tags in the last paragraph.

Also, wasn't UbiSoft supposed to show us some more Scott Pilgrim? Did they not do that? Cause I am hyped for both the game and the movie. And the final installment of the comic. I hope they at least have it on the show floor.

Was their any mention of the DRM fiasco or how they plan to correct all the problems it causes?

So that was a game at the end? I was sort of puzzled after that...

Just checked out the Rayman Origins trailer. Seeing as I only just recently decided to play through the original Rayman on PS1 again, you have no idea how hapy seeing this makes me.

Zivlok:
Hmmm, I'd be excited to see some life breathed into an actual Rayman game (because let's face it, Ravin' Rabbids are not Rayman games, they're Rabbids games - which can be quite fun in short spurts)

Amen to that.

I'm really digging the art style too. Looking forward to some more 2D Rayman!!

I think that The Ministry of Silly Walks would give a thumbs up for skateboarding. Broken limbs do raise the chance of Silly Walk quite nicely.

008Zulu:
Was their any mention of the DRM fiasco or how they plan to correct all the problems it causes?

Nope. None at all.

It was actually the worst conference yet, considering Thief 4 and Hitman 5 have been rumoured they could've at least mentioned them instead of Innergy, the world's most expensive breathing rate monitor.

That skateboarding game reminds me of one of the old Fanta adverts that had exactly the same concept minus the planks on wheels. I suppose it sounds more interesting than all of the other generic wheeled-plank simulators though.

Sevre90210:

008Zulu:

Nope. None at all.

It was actually the worst conference yet, considering Thief 4 and Hitman 5 have been rumoured they could've at least mentioned them instead of Innergy, the world's most expensive breathing rate monitor.

Isn't Hitman an Eidos (now Squeenix) title?

Outlaw Torn:

Sevre90210:

008Zulu:

Nope. None at all.

Isn't Hitman an Eidos (now Squeenix) title?

Let me check, this isn't the first time I've mixed up Eidos and Ubisoft.

I'm pretty sure Thief is an Eidos property too. I could be wrong, I haven't checked lately, but they definitely did the third game.

No Beyond Good and Evil 2? Dammit.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here