E3 2010: ENN: E3 News Bytes - 6/15/2010

Pages 1 2 NEXT

ENN: E3 News Bytes - 6/15/2010

ENN presents: E3 Bytes - covering all the latest in E3 2010 news, in a convenient "watchable" format.

Watch Video

Yay it may be only 2 mins but yay anyway

Also i loved the line "They look like the possesed by the souls of dead Xbox 360s"

Kittens are indeed cute! That was a very unexpected, by enjoyable mini-installment of ENN.

Baby tigers! Lol

cool idea though~ I like this special!

Yay for more ENN this week!

omg, more enn yaay :)

Like the idea and can't wait to hear more E3 news and how the news will suck eventually

1000 dead Xbox 360's in kittens? My word, what is this world coming to?

Calumon: No word on Vitality Sensor though Graham. :p

1000 dead 360's each? That's alotta "Derp Imma Tiger" aminals.

Ahhhhhh. This was a great bit, don't get me wrong, but it felt like it was over before it started!

But that's probably just because of the lack of Jer and his phancy interviews.

"It's not so much coming early to the XBOX as it is being delayed for the PS3." - Did PC wink out of existence when I wasn't looking? Last I checked, all CoD games were on it as well. Granted, I don't really care since I don't play CoD, but still, it's a matter of principle here...

Yay, daily ENN!

That was fairly awesome if I do say so myself. And I do. The credit banter was especially funny this time 'round.

GrahamS:

ENN presents: E3 Bytes - covering all the latest in E3 2010 news, in a convenient "watchable" format.

Watch Video

Phew, such a relief to see Kathleen's hairflip again, and in what fashion! Kathleen, there should be poems written about your neckline.

Jandau:
"It's not so much coming early to the XBOX as it is being delayed for the PS3." - Did PC wink out of existence when I wasn't looking? Last I checked, all CoD games were on it as well. Granted, I don't really care since I don't play CoD, but still, it's a matter of principle here...

Oops!--we're in a very console-centric frame of mind with all these press conferences at the moment, but I assure you this is an oversight, not a sign of PC the PC apocalypse (fragnarock?).

So, on impetus of the credits discussion of this installment I elected to look for pictures of these so called "Kinectimals," and I wish I had not. My god, those are terrifying pictures!

While the X-Com remake may be some of the more disappointing news to come from the expo, truly these soulless stuffed animal-things are the worst. We must all fear for our lives.

Why is it that "short atten... ohh, shiny!" jokes are always told the same way, always predictable, yet they always make me laugh? What is wrong with me?
Also, Kathleen fawning over Kinectimals and then seeing the truth got me to smile.

"Derp, I'm a tiger" should be a new shirt.

If you managed to play through the souless zombie stares of Fallout 3, the non-Natal kitties won't pose a problem for you.

Wading through helicoptering DONG videos hahaha.
Loving this series.

Kathleen is sooooo cuuuute during the credits! Did she ever take acting classes? That was some damn good acting right there.

So is there going to one of these dedicated to all 3 of the major conferences?

Derp, I'm a tiger! Hillarious!

AvsJoe:
Kathleen is sooooo cuuuute during the credits! Did she ever take acting classes? That was some damn good acting right there.

What acting? kittens are cute! Awwwwww.

I really liked this ENN i thought it was one of the best ones oddly enough i've seen. It really makes E3 that much better for me now. Thanks guys.

I want a baby tiger toouuuuuh shinny!
It's a great idea with shorter episodes over a couple of days with E3 news. Looking forward to tomorrow!

MadCat55329:
So, on impetus of the credits discussion of this installment I elected to look for pictures of these so called "Kinectimals," and I wish I had not. My god, those are terrifying pictures!

While the X-Com remake may be some of the more disappointing news to come from the expo, truly these soulless stuffed animal-things are the worst. We must all fear for our lives.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww cute

Wow. So they're releasing a game late to the PS3, sort of like how the ENN E3 coverage video: Rejected is only currently being shown to Publisher's Club members. I seem to remember mentioning something a couple of dozen times about how it was only a real dick move to introduce a Publisher's Club if they actually started witholding content from non-PubCluc members. I remember how so many people told me I was overreacting, and how the Escapist would never withold video content from its non-paying members, because that would be a giant dick move.

Well, conclusive proof that I am right. I love it when that happens.

Oh, and nice video.

Wow ENN all week cool. They will never leave the room ALIVE! unless Paul getting food for them.

Yay, E3 2010! All new ways to cram every gamer on the planet into one of two gaming portal/pipelines where game company's can ensure name/address/ID#/genetic fingerprint for the game company's comfort and ease of control.

Meanwhile, I will have given Nvidia and other PC gaming specific suppliers my last purchase for my lifetime.

Hooray...?

Dude has anyone actually seen those Tigers? They -do- look like they're possessed.

Woem:

GrahamS:

Watch Video

Phew, such a relief to see Kathleen's hairflip again, and in what fashion! Kathleen, there should be poems written about your neckline.

She was unusually hot in this one...

I don't always watch ENN. Sometimes it works for me and sometimes not, but I had to laugh at Kathleen and the helicopter gag. ;)

My God, someone gave the green light to those cats? They're hideous!

Kathleen is so funny when talking about kittens and baby tigers.

This show is great.

You guys are cool, keep it up.

MowDownJoe:
Why is it that "short atten... ohh, shiny!" jokes are always told the same way, always predictable, yet they always make me laugh? What is wrong with me?

Well, whatever it is, it is also wrong with me.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here