Featured User Group: Stargate Fan Club

Featured User Group: Stargate Fan Club

If you ever wondered who would win a fight: Teal'c or Ronon, Stargate Fan Club is for you.

Read Full Article

mmmm....okay. Another fan group it is.

I'm still wondering what this spotlight thing is for, is it to promote the user group section in general or the specific user groups?

What a great read. A bit of mixed opinions though, between the questioned.

I have only been on there for a month or two, I think, and they're a great bunch. The best part are the regular updates on everything related to Stargate.

thenumberthirteen really does a healthy job on keeping it alive.

__
However... I still don't know what 'game time' is... I will ask immediately!

Frank, stop calling me crazy love.....In other words, YAY! Featured group ^.^

Thanks for plugging us Kuliani! It was a nice read, gave me a warm fuzzy feeling :)

Oh Game Time, so much fun to be had with Game Time.

Stranger of Sorts:
mmmm....okay. Another fan group it is.

I'm still wondering what this spotlight thing is for, is it to promote the user group section in general or the specific user groups?

Well, a while back, the user groups got little to no attention at all, so I see this is a at least a small way of getting people to pay them a bit more attention.

Huh, didn't even know the escapist did a thing on user groups.

It's cool though. I like stargate. But then again I dare anyone to find something Richard Dean Anderson did that wasn't great.

Edit: And by the way, Teal'c wins. Teal'c always wins. That's just how it is.

Joined. yes, Stargate SG1 is one of the best shows on TV!(Atlantis is great too) though it just wasn't the same after Richard D Anderson left the show.

and just for the record, Teal'c would wup Ronan any day of the week.

This is the first group i've really got into, and a large part is due to the dedication of those who run it always keeping it active and interesting.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here