E3 2010: ENN: E3 News Bytes - 6/17/2010

Pages PREV 1 2

The_root_of_all_evil:
Irony. It didn't actually have a "play again" this time.

That is exactly what I thought. Does that make us both really sad, or way more awesome than everyone else?

Cadmian:
Nice try sneaking the "37....in a row" into the video.

Agreed, that was beautifully done.

I hope that this 3D phase ends quickly. I don't understand why movie makers, and game developers think we give a shit. Unless a game is going to be truly 3D, and I mean complete with a headset, or whatnot so that you can look around you, and be fully immersed, then I couldn't care less. Then again, maybe 3D games will end up being really awesome, and I'll have to eat my words, but only time will tell.

Also, I appreciated the Clerks reference. I was also appreciating Kathleen's chest. Not sure how I never noticed how nice it is before. Wait, can I get banned for saying that? OH JEEZ, SEXUAL HARASSMENT SUIT!

Liked the MST3K reference!

(And I did have a "play again" button!)

Jer should be careful about badmouthing lasers. They have a big brother now.

Also loved the signoff. Poor Kathleen, though. She finally had the power and didn't know what to do with it. Maybe next time!

Cadmian:

Loved it :D

I have yet to see any Portal 2 news on ENN, but very good non-the-less. Great work!

Oh my god.... There are TWO Jeremy Petter's! If the activist-against-lasers Jeremy and the I've-been-researching-awesome-lasers-on-Wikipedia Jeremy ever met.. OH GOD WE'RE ALL DOOMED.

Silly Graham and his fleeing for Fallout Online..

Also, there was a Play Again button for meeee~ \o/

Oh wow that was hilarious.

"Lonely!"
~
"Lasers!"
~
"Oh I wish I was alone..."

ProfessorLayton:
Good points.

John Funk:
Additional good points.

Eric the Orange:
Further good points.

That's only one half of this specific issue though. What we tried to get across in the video is that people have been saying to Jer, "Hey! You can turn it off, so that fine now, right?"

But the end result is that whether it's on, or off, he's only seeing through one eye, so it will look exactly the same. So it's not actual helpful to him.

masqueblanc:

The_root_of_all_evil:
Irony. It didn't actually have a "play again" this time.

That is exactly what I thought. Does that make us both really sad, or way more awesome than everyone else?

Way more awesome, obviously. ;)

Yes I caught the 37 reference from the Dante's Inferno bit a while ago. Gonna have to wake up earlier than that to get me.

"Jer, I'm lonely"

Let's hope Jer doesn't find out about that class four laser for sale.

GrahamS:

ProfessorLayton:
Good points.

John Funk:
Additional good points.

Eric the Orange:
Further good points.

That's only one half of this specific issue though. What we tried to get across in the video is that people have been saying to Jer, "Hey! You can turn it off, so that fine now, right?"

But the end result is that whether it's on, or off, he's only seeing through one eye, so it will look exactly the same. So it's not actual helpful to him.

Exactly. My dad is one of the presentage of people that can't see 3D, and because of it I never got into the hype anyways. But the facts are that my dad can't see 3D so what is the point of being able to turn it out. It makes the button completely useless and just their attempt to make those who can't see it happy.

"...Silent Hill 37"

[scrolling text] "in a row??!!"

I loved the Clerks reference guys! :D

fantastic show as always, although I am rather worried that Jeremy is using wikipedia as a credible source...

Poor Jer...
"You'd never hit me."

I'm with Graham and the Fallout beta "runs away leaving spinning chair"

Well... I believe that was about my reaction to hearing about Fallout Online, too.

Haha that was great :D The ending especially, that has to be one of the best signoffs I've seen :D

Evil: "I would've started with LASERS! 8:00! DAY 1!"

Don't forget about Laser Day on supermegacomics.com !

The funny thing is my reaction the Fallout Online thing was pretty much the same as Graham's. "Holy shit really?" *pause, google*

I hate to say it but i jumped at fallout news too.........

Saaaand Stooorrrrm.. Saaaand Stoooorrrmmm.

MST3K FTW

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG that sign-off by Jeremy at the ending was so fucking funny i just shit myself!!!

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

Cadmian:

I thought that was great! I love that movie.

Ending rocks.

(Nothing against Graham, though.)

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook