E3 2010: ENN: E3 Bytes - 6/18/2010

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

ENN: E3 Bytes - 6/18/2010

Activision announces some innovative stuff, and Microsoft gets more in-depth with Kinect.

Want to see more ENN? Join The Escapist Publisher's Club to see exclusive ENN: Rejected outtakes!

Become a fan on Facebook!

Watch Video

Brilliant, loved these bites.

I watch you before I watch Zero Punctuation!

Because your released earlier.

Great as always, and that Kinect thing made my ribs explode. I should really go see a doctor.

Calumon: Graham's beard looks fuzzy. I wanna rub it!

I want a milo tree, and to make them fight for my amusement

Loved this little mini series! was fun! Also...Peter Moleneux, always ready to make us all giggle!

I was quite surprised when you mentioned that I watched Zero Punctuation before this. How the hell did you know?!

For the record, I watch ENN before ZP. Great shot at motion controls!

Very funny bytes guys, nice one.

I want a milo tree in my back garden. Though growing children might be frowned upon.

Jack and Calumon:
I watch you before I watch Zero Punctuation!

Because your released earlier.

Great as always, and that Kinect thing made my ribs explode. I should really go see a doctor.

Calumon: Graham's beard looks fuzzy. I wanna rub it!

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Anyways: I liked these E3 Bytes.
Too bad that they're over...

That-Guy:
[quote="Jack and Calumon" post="6.203077.6769441"]I watch you before I watch Zero Punctuation!

Same here

Two things mainly;

I LOVE the jab at Zero Punctuation, regarding rabid fanboys who really only flock to The Escapist for more Yahtzee and then bugger off elsewhere.. Or just watch other stuff blindly.

Secondly, Graham's Peter Molyneux accent is... Mind-numbingly awesome. Too good to just be a fake accent... Is Graham secretly Peter Molyneux..?

MILOS FOR EVERYONE~!

I also watch ENN before Zero Punctuation. I actually get more laughs from it.

Haha, great episode as always. That Molyneux imitation was a bit too good, if you ask me.

I too thought Graham's Molyneux impersonation was awesome!

I do actually watch ZP first, but only because it's the bookmark above ENN in my favourites...

Yah, sorry, ZP comes first for me, but I love you guys too. ^-^

Wait, a bunch of Milo's killing each other... I am now sooo getting that gam- thing.

Lol @ the Milo comments.

Oh my god he nailed my fantasy of growing an army of children to take over the world!
Regardless it's sad to see the bytes go (for this year), but then you can't make clips of something that's not even happening... right?

Keep up the good work, then I may change my usual wednesday schedule of first random tab opened, first watched to actually pick one of the open tabs and see them in any given order.

Kathleen had one of the greatest faces I have ever seen.

Kathleen approves.

I loved the whole activision thing especially when Graham said "Dosn't sound the much unblivable"

It's shame its the last one but good things don't last forever

Hileict:
Two things mainly;

I LOVE the jab at Zero Punctuation, regarding rabid fanboys who really only flock to The Escapist for more Yahtzee and then bugger off elsewhere.. Or just watch other stuff blindly.

Secondly, Graham's Peter Molyneux accent is... Mind-numbingly awesome. Too good to just be a fake accent... Is Graham secretly Peter Molyneux..?

MILOS FOR EVERYONE~!

True, have we ever seen Peter and Graham in the same room at the same time? The plot thickens... dun dun dunn

Your milo credits idea sounds amazing; I want a fable 3 mod for that.

ENN comes onto the escapist first ∴ I watch it first. Also, it's better.

Hahaha, fair enough, Graham. Just for you, I'll watch ENN first next week. Though...no promises, eh?

So Graham, when are you going to record for us an escalating crazy promise fight between Peter Molynowayicanspellthat and Billy Mayes? Because you do both of those impersonations WAY too well.

Agreed

For the love of God, someone else sponsor an Escapist Vidoe. If I have to watch that mouth breathing Canadian shill SlimJims like a wusst Canada version of Randy Savage in front of every single video next week, I am going to invade Canada and pay them back for Edge, justin Bieber and Nickelbacl. Especially fucking Nickelback.

As for watching ZP first, you post it like 2 hours AFTER you post ENN! We might watch it first if you let us!

Mr.Stark i believe to be untrue in my situation
because i like to hear about news before rants. it is how a start my Wednesdays.

Pugiron:
For the love of God, someone else sponsor an Escapist Vidoe. If I have to watch that mouth breathing Canadian shill SlimJims like a wusst Canada version of Randy Savage in front of every single video next week, I am going to invade Canada and pay them back for Edge, justin Bieber and Nickelbacl. Especially fucking Nickelback.

ok for all those people who you hate. any Canadian with a brain cell will tell you my bad.
but Justin Bieber was for shits and giggles also we wanted him out of our hair. have you heard that little kid's voice?

So that's where kids come from, Trees..... I better buy more weed killer.

I don't even watch ZP anymore, tbh. Yahtzee's schtick is getting tired.

ENN > ZP

i had to stop my sides splitting at the activision jibe (especially grahams dead pan response about it being believable)

I will support the Call of Duty Good Morning Vietnam plan on one condition. When the game detects excessive cursing and/or voices cracking they are automatically muted and all the kid/griefer can hear would be Robin Williams screaming back at them, but not in the funny way.

Graham was hungover yesterday already I bet - twas evident in the face. ;)

Ha your see you next time statement is wrong because I always watch you before Zero Punctuation! Course I watch other stuff before him too XD Wednesday is video day for me when all my online videos are updated.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here