Critical Miss: #12

Pages PREV 1 2

Grey Carter:

CitySquirrel:
did she flick a quarter with such force that it embedded itself into his forehead?

Shovelware Clive (the name stuck) actually has a gaping headwound thanks to an unfortunate accident with a sub-par fishing game.

ooh...I missed the continuity. I got that he had a gaping head wound...I just wasn't sure exactly what the quarter did do him.

Anyway, I like Critical Miss. Hope it sticks around.

and as the coin embed itself into my head... that was the 3rd time I died.

Poor Clive - soon he'll probably catch fire and blow up.

That was really quite funny. :D

Andronicus:
This story arc is turning out a little strange...

Yes, very. I assume in #1 we saw her real nature and her "work mode". Maybe she'll care after hours.

one word. eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww...funny though

I wonder if he's a Zombie or just in horrible shape... ah well, doesn't matter as long as he gets crap.

Urgh76:
Don't forget the Tic Tacs, CLIVE

Those Tic-Tacs better be Orange.

TheNumber1Zero:
I wonder if he's a Zombie or just in horrible shape... ah well, doesn't matter as long as he gets crap.

Urgh76:
Don't forget the Tic Tacs, CLIVE

Those Tic-Tacs better be Orange.

You're getting lemon-lime.

Serenegoose:
You're getting lemon-lime.

So it's like that, eh?

*Signs Serenegoose up for forced Internship*

Jarrid:
I don't know what a "Hawthpal" is, but dammit, I want one now...

He's saying Hospital.

You found your groove! I approve!

Hmm... wait... how is he still alive, it's been a week... wait, it's been a week... he's a zombie, isn't he?!

"And I weep for my wasted youth."
Best line ever.

Bevvie:

Jarrid:
I don't know what a "Hawthpal" is, but dammit, I want one now...

He's saying Hospital.

Oh, I was visualizing that as "Hoth(horse) pa(dd)le"

Jack and Calumon:
Call him an Amber Lamps to get him to that Hawthpal.

Calumon: And get us a cup of tea while you're at it!

OHHHHHH!

This whole time I thought he was trying to say "health pack".

I'm starting to like the humour in these comics.

It might not be as dark as some other comics I love (Cyanide and Happiness) but it's still awesome.

Great comic and loving the clutch refrences

He's Not dead? Dammit! Well I read an article in PC Powerplay that said Antsand in their coffee works, try that. if not just call your mates round to having a BYO Rifle "party"

All I say is that I would've done the same thing.

Except I would've gotten Skittles. Snickers isn't that great.

Love how this comic has become amazingly twisted as of late. Keep up the good work!

Boom,(unintended) Headshot!

I'm fucking scared now.

So I guess that it only took a dozen strips to become only tangibly connected to gaming, and do story arcs instead of humour? I guess it lasted longer than a lot of comics out there.

CitySquirrel:
did she flick a quarter with such force that it embedded itself into his forehead?

It went into his open wound. :) I forget which game it was, but a copy of a game embeded itself into his head in one of the early strips.

Kevvers:
Man, this one or the last one had nothing to do with video games.

Or really any humour for that matter. It just tends to be shock value mainly.
I'm going to go back over to Penny Arcade now.

Cxizent:
So I guess that it only took a dozen strips to become only tangibly connected to gaming, and do story arcs instead of humour? I guess it lasted longer than a lot of comics out there.

Don't worry it's not a permanent thing. People were asking for a more comprehensive introduction to the world\characters. That being said, the strip was always supposed to be more about game journalism than straight up gaming jokes. Hopefully the new format and style wll bring us more in line with that aim. I don't see why people dislike continuity so much though.

Grey Carter:

Don't worry it's not a permanent thing. People were asking for a more comprehensive introduction to the world\characters. That being said, the strip was always supposed to be more about game journalism than straight up gaming jokes. Hopefully the new format and style wll bring us more in line with that aim. I don't see why people dislike continuity so much though.

I like continuity! Continuity is my best friend.

Clive will just end up with increasingly terrible injuries until he's a sentient pile of gibblets, won't he?

Blastyrant:
the question i need to ask is:
Don't you care about the altitude? do you just want another drink?
Clutch FTW!

Clutch is a damn sexy band.

High Five!

He's not gona' start munching on her Brains next is he O.o?

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here