Escapist News Network: E3 2010 Recap

Pages 1 2 NEXT

E3 2010 Recap

Paul and his panel of experts gives us the lowdown on the ups and downs of E3 2010.

Want to see more ENN? Join The Escapist Publisher's Club to see exclusive ENN: Rejected outtakes!

Become a fan on Facebook!

Watch Video

Huh, No Cake jokes at all? Pie maybe?

Calumon: I think Ryan had the best idea. ^^

Hehehe. Yeah, it's totally a lie.

hahaha this was awesome

i also did not think it would ever happen in this life time but Matt can grow a beard weird! also YEAH SCOTT PILGRIM!!!

I'm disappointed that there will be no cake jokes although someone suggested pie jokes! and i give it a thumbs up!

So thats how you pronounce "Meme", huh, cool.

I cant believe he actually said that about Pacman! XD

Great ep~

What's with all the duckling videos during Jeremy Petter's youtube video? Was that a reference I did not get? Or was it just because ducklings are awesome? (Adult ducks, however, are not awesome. They are sick perverts. I am against adult ducks and everyone should be.)

<cough cough> frag'd

So I'm a little disappointed that there is no actual SweetJacket83 on YouTube. You guys usually have created something for everything you talk about. sirfragsalot.com... borington.com (I do like the phonebook podcast, and the grass growing cam)... but no SweetJacket83. I'm a little sad.

The update was great, otherwise.

*In a happy cheery voice* I think the real winner of E3 was us, the gamers.

Ohgod, I just threw up in the mouths of my fingers a little bit.

LunarTick:
What's with all the duckling videos during Jeremy Petter's youtube video? Was that a reference I did not get? Or was it just because ducklings are awesome? (Adult ducks, however, are not awesome. They are sick perverts. I am against adult ducks and everyone should be.)

That duck is Roscoe.P.Jangles the Third...I think that was his name, was during desertbus 2 years ago he got his name.

OT: Always trust the quickbender, it will happen, just wait.

Am I the only one who chuckles everytime someone says the name "Ryan Quickbender" it's freaking hilarious.

Confused at the panel, but I love the ending banter... and where is my string!?!

"Ooooh, that sounds like valve" xD

it is annoying that every tie someone mentions cake, there is a lie reference somewhere
its like 42 from HGttG

Paul Sanders reminds me of Harold Ramis in that monkey suit. Anyone else get that vibe? Or even remember who Harold Ramis is?
Edit: No cake? Let them eat bread.

EnigmaHarper:
<cough cough> frag'd

So I'm a little disappointed that there is no actual SweetJacket83 on YouTube. You guys usually have created something for everything you talk about. sirfragsalot.com... borington.com (I do like the phonebook podcast, and the grass growing cam)... but no SweetJacket83. I'm a little sad.

The update was great, otherwise.

Yeah, I looked for that too.
Still, that was an excellent panel of experts...

therandombear:

LunarTick:

That duck is Roscoe.P.Jangles the Third...I think that was his name, was during desertbus 2 years ago he got his name.

OT: Always trust the quickbender, it will happen, just wait.

That is the most awesome name. It is a good name for a duck. Only thing that could improve it, would be putting Esq. behind it's name.
EDIT: or ',Phd'; Roscoe.P.Jangles the Third, Phd

Yes please do get new panelists XD

I like Ryan's Scott Pilgrim Wallpaper which reminds me to go get a copy of the comic at Frank n' Sons later today. Valve is still going strong with the mutations for L4D2 currently so that's holding people over till new game releases and I still have to play Portal and Team Fortress 2 someday.

This show has improved so much. Nice work.

In retrospect, I probably should have shaved.

-m

if there are no cake jokes does that mean there will be more weighted companion cube jokes?

Yes please internet, stop with the cake jokes. There are far better jokes in the original Portal than the cake thing. Seriously, the cake is a lie thing is about as unfunny as Chuck Norris facts. Stop it!

I saw no yarn! you speak lies!

And the "obscure gaming podcast" mentioned in Hot Water At PAX gets a face.
Also liked the whole over-the-credits banter.

ColdStorage:

Speak for yourself. I still pronounce it like it rhymes with "men."

Though I admit it's wrong.

Loved the cake joke at the end. And the analysis bit. And pretty much everything this week.

Geoff return to kick some ass as Chad-X! I would love to see his outtakes, I hear they are quite lulzy.

Zachary Amaranth:

ColdStorage:

Speak for yourself. I still pronounce it like it rhymes with "men."

Though I admit it's wrong.

Loved the cake joke at the end. And the analysis bit. And pretty much everything this week.

Well I normally speak for myself, its quite rare that I'm the voice of a generation but hey ho!.

I thought it was pronounced "Me-Me" (mii mii).

I never thought the cake was funny per se. I just thought it was awesome. Things GlaDOS says are freaking hilarious.

MaraJade03:
if there are no cake jokes does that mean there will be more weighted companion cube jokes?

But the companion cube is dead.

Hmm, maybe they'll do a Left 4 Portal with zombie companion cubes?

what is with club penguin?
but yet i love this show

addeB:
"Ooooh, that sounds like valve" xD

Hooooly crap, that line made me laugh harder than it should have. :D

I feel bad for everyone who isn't Graham Stark on ENN. Its hard to shine when your next to the sun.

Ryan, I LOOOOOVE your Scott Pilgrim background!!!!

Matt_LRR:
In retrospect, I probably should have shaved.

-m

Self-frag'd!

Fun episode.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook