Rebecca Mayes Muses: Love Song for Yahtzee

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 23 NEXT

Love Song for Yahtzee

The wait is finally over! Rebecca pours her heart out in her latest tune, to none other than Yahtzee Croshaw.

The Epic Win is now available worldwide on iTunes and is available in her website store!

Be sure to join Rebecca Mayes Muses Facebook Fan Page here.

Watch Video

I've been waiting for this! Will she find a word to rhyme with callapigean?...
Edit: Oh well. It was good but I wish she would try writing a song in a different tone. All her songs feel the same to me and it doesn't always seem to match up with the subject matter. Try being upbeat for once Rebecca!

this is the best one yet!

some of the pictures could be a bit more refined but that did not matter because it is AWESOME!
he would be very dumb to shoot you down!

...Wow.

I don't know if that was a love song or a song filled with chocolate hate...D:

This has to be the best "What the hell hero" speech I ever heard...

Hahaha, brilliant as always. Pants on head offended = win.

Yahtzee dance ftw lol

Rocking as all hell.Nice work

That was actually pretty good.

This is a brilliant song. Made me smile :D

awesome song as always

i loved all the references to ZP

whats with the screwdriver at the end though?

i guess love is a crazy thing, isnt it :D

...whoa...

Remind me never to piss you off, Miss Mayes.

dex-dex:

some of the pictures could be a bit more refined but that did not matter because it is AWESOME!

Don't Worry. He doesn't watch movies! :P

Wait?

What?

Was that a love song or a hate song?

For crap's sake, stop quoting me.

Nice. Will see what Yahtzee has to say.

that was amazing, it confused me a bit, but still I absolutely love it!

Yah! Branson pickle. You mentioned branson pickle. Yahtzee must be happy. And just the right amount of hatred in the lyric. Nice.

Haha, Rebecca you sly fox, you. Using the Croshaw method of impressing through insult, are you? Very well done, and very well said.

Zhandarr:
Hahaha, brilliant as always. Pants on head offended = win.

Indeed.

Great song, and I hope to hear a response from Yahtzee. I think that would be pretty interesting as well.

This is the best song I have heard from her.

I'd like to see a Yahtzee response XD

Boatload of loose ends. It's like your torn between kissing and killing Yahtzee

how cute

haha had no idea what that was about... did she like him or wana kill him with a screwdriver.... did he rip on her fav game or something?....

HAHAHAHAHA, just imagine Yahtzee writting a song and singing it in response. You'll laugh too.

That is literaly a love-hate relationship right there.

I wonder what Yahtzee thinks. Maybe he'll review it?

A fantastic song. Very well written and good choice of words.

Was a nice song! Think yahtzee would like it! Damnit! Didn't want to say that.. I was hoping that jealousy would get the best of me in this comment, but it wouldn't...it just... wouldn't :P

Ohhhhh, that was so close to being great...

Rebecca, I'm going to be honest: I've never been a fan of your songs. They're too repetitive, mainly, repeating the same chorus line about thirty times in a row at least three times on most occasions. They're not usually clever, either.

This one *almost* made me change my mind... it started out so damn strong, and it was hilarious, clever words and rhyming on par with Yahtzee himself. BUT THEN, you started into the chorus. "Is it ok?... Is it ok?... Is it ok?... Is it ok?... Is it ok?... Is it ok?... Is it ok?... Is it ok?... Is it ok?... Is it ok?... Is it ok?... Is it ok?... Is it ok?... Is it ok?... Is it ok?... Is it ok?... Is it ok?... Is it ok?... Is it ok?..." (repeat)

Please, please, stop doing that to your songs. You would be a pleasure to listen to if it weren't for the repetition.

The Austin:
Wait?

What?

Was that a love song or a hate song?

Im confused too, should Yahtzee be flattered or just damned terrified :D

Still good song, and once I have spare money i'll likely pick up the album.

Weird, for some reason I thought this one was older... huh.

Some of the animation could have been better, but the rest of it was really great. I love Rebecca's voice. As someone who deals with generic emo-rocker boys on a daily basis during the school year, listening to their bored generic droning, it's nice to hear a unique voice. Very lilting, relaxing, unique and yet accessible. I'm excited for her album.

I want retaliation... NOW!
twood be fun.

... I'm scared. If I saw you now I'm wouldn't be sure weather to ask you out or run for the hills.

Blue-State:

dex-dex:

Don't Worry. He doesn't watch movies! :P

well it is always good to have visuals ( it is what makes zp even more fun then just audio rage)

Wow, that really impressed me.

NickIsCool:
awesome song as always

i loved all the references to ZP

whats with the screwdriver at the end though?

i guess love is a crazy thing, isnt it :D

Said she'd rather stab herself in the eye than go out with his misoginist mind.

I wish you luck. You're an amazing person, but Yahtzee is... Tough... at best to impress. My fingers are crossed for you.

And by the way, the song really is beautiful.

Excuse me, I believe that was my mind being blown 100mph out the window. You made my Day Rebecca, and if Yahtzee hates this, he is officially the biggest Bastard that ever lived! Worse than any hated figure in recent times!

Calumon: Hugs Rebecca?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 23 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or