Rebecca Mayes Muses: Love Song for Yahtzee

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 23 NEXT

Wow, it's been a while since I watched a Rebecca Mayes Muses and you know what? This was absolutely great! The song was good, the lyrics were funny, the video to go with it fit really well.

Also, does this have any history to it I should know?

I- uh- I don't really know what to say...

woot?

Wow. I'm a bit frightened for Yahtzee's sake.

My favorite part was probably the "handbag full of penis jokes" that looked like it was full of slightly burned grilled potatoes.

After listening to that I feel like I deserve my 3 and a half minutes of life back...but I guess if it's really a song for Yahtzee anyway, I was never the target audience in the first place....

I'm sure there's a lot more to this song, but whatever affair is going on...I can't put it together. I'm either vastly out of the loop or maybe a retard.

Impressive! now its Yahtzee´s turn...

I think next week's zero punctuation should be interesting to say the least.

My favourite song so far. Sounded more like a song filled with criticism than a love song, but i suppose thats probably the best way to woo him. He'll either love you for it or criticise your song and/or video somehow, if he replies.

Along with MadWorld and Sims 3, this is a particular favorite.

Awsome! Its gunna take him days to think up some lame comeback. Good on ya Rebecca, we need more people like you!

And btw that song was amazing!

bobby1361:

NickIsCool:
awesome song as always

i loved all the references to ZP

whats with the screwdriver at the end though?

i guess love is a crazy thing, isnt it :D

Said she'd rather stab herself in the eye than go out with his misoginist mind.

she didnt look like her eye was the target though...

hope she doesnt kill him, it would be a shame to lose him like that

[Stands and Claps] Woo Hoo! It maybe wasted on Yahtzee, but none the less it was a brilliant song. Way to GO Becca :)

Haha. Nice work! Very psycho killer. Not sure if it'll get a response, maybe some of us Brisbanites should arrange to get it played spontaneously at the mana bar one night when he's there.

What a lovely hate love song. Truly beautiful.

That is amazing....

:D

I now know what i'm going to do with the money i will soon have in-bank.

EDIT: I wonder what Yahtzee thinks...

I still don't understand this shit.

Bleugh.

Disgusting. It may be a love song but it seemed more like ass kissing. I may be crying right now but they are tears of pain rather than tears coming from empathy.

As Yahtzee would say 'this shit will not fly'

So this was a Yahtzee hate speech in a song format? Okay....

To be honest I'm not really a fan of these. That said. this was really good. You managed to both rip apart Yahtzee's humour and honour it at the same time. Well done.

This could turn into a l lovely hate exchange.

GameGoddess101:

Some of the animation could have been better,

Wild guess here, but i'm thinking copyright issues with a straight rip of Yahtzee's models.

I shall be buying Epic Win, Rebecca reminds me of Imogen Heap, and I loves me some Imogen Heap so by proxy I love Rebecca.

Aww, how strangely wierd and yet sort of fitting would it be if by some strange stroke of fate Rebecca ended up as Mrs Crosshaw
>_<

I have no idea what the heck that was but it was brilliant.

I demand a link to a downloadable mp3. I will pay far out the ass for it.

Well glad I saw this, but it felt like it was just above the average youtube video.

Looks like a love-hate relationship.

Reminds me of my relationship to myself.

The Philistine:
This could turn into a l lovely hate exchange.

And I am going to enjoy every minute of it (except for maybe hearing Yahtzee try to sing).

Staight white man?

He's gay. isn't he?

that song was great - its stuck in my head now, but in a good way!! can't wait to see what yahtzee says...

I loved the ironic way you put it, but that last bit with the screwdriver was a bit much...

Cool song though.

Fordo:
After listening to that I feel like I deserve my 3 and a half minutes of life back...but I guess if it's really a song for Yahtzee anyway, I was never the target audience in the first place....

I'm sure there's a lot more to this song, but whatever affair is going on...I can't put it together. I'm either vastly out of the loop or maybe a retard.

LOL why are you here?! Damn trolls
... almost EVERY LOVE SONG MADE was written with someone in mind. It doesn't mean it can't relate to others. Aw crap... someone kick me for feeding a troll... :/ I should know better I guess.

Oh and yes... you are obviously out of the loop here. Not sure about the retard part, but you post alone definitely made my A$$hat meter go off. Now shoo troll shoo >:)

Wait...I'm confused...wha?

WAIT, I get it now. Very clever you.

The word play was very good. You're songs always surprise me, because I always think they are gonna be a certain way but they never are. It's nice to be surprised, and not many other content providers on this site can do that without deliberate trying to.

Alright, I'm honestly really impressed.
Like, really.
Even out of the whole Yahtzee context, this sounded really really good.
And I used the word "really" four five times already.
But, yeah, very impressive.

I liked it very much. While the lyrics were kind of bizzare at times, I liked the rather unorthodox melody. It reminds me of songs that were mainstream back in the 90's.

Overall, a very good job. =)

A good song, however if he reacts the way i think he would, it'll be with indifference.
Either way, dancing Yahtzee = win.

I liked the sound on that on. normally they're a little to electro for my taste, but this one had good sound to it. nice job.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 23 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here