Rebecca Mayes Muses: Love Song for Yahtzee

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 23 NEXT

Randy11517:
When it comes to a flame war Yahtee VS Mayes, going to side with Mr.Fancy-hat

It's no contest that Yahtzee would win. Mayes won't be on this site after a while, so she has no lasting affect. Yahtzee is THE ESCAPIST, she holds no candle to him.

Awesome - and really brave I'd say.

Is your character design based on Lara Croft?

It amuses me that Yahtzee hold the status of a minor deity on the Escapist.

That made Rebbecca look like a psychotic stalker-torn between unconditional affection and murderous rage, which is just my way of saying she is awesome!
Liked the song, I should check out the rest she has on this site...

I busted out laughing when she implied Yahtzee's attitude is just him seeking approval. Well done.

That was a good way of going at Yahtzee's approach. No one likes him when he likes a game, so he will make up crap to hate about. You show hate to show how much you love him. Bt it still works.

Catalyst6:
It amuses me that Yahtzee hold the status of a minor deity on the Escapist.

BLASPHEMY! HE IS GOD! HE FATHERED RAPTOR JESUS!
minor deity my ass

Great song, very funny, and I can't wait to see how Yahtzee responds.

...huh??? haha I don't know what to say or think...I'm just gonna go get something to eat

lol sorry for the "bwuh?" response, but I guess I'm not the only one who's not sure what's going on here xD

I wonder what Yahtzee will say, bravo to you all the same Rebecca! =)

The Austin:
Wait?

What?

Was that a love song or a hate song?

It was a love song filled with biting, criticizing, hateful lyrics to impress the ever-cynical Yahtzee.

Yeah, it's pretty cool, huh?

As a fan of both mayes and yahzee, im a bit split on should yahzee smash down mayes

10 bucks on yahtzee replying about how much that turned him on

I loved this song, it was really good.
i looked forward to it for a very long time, it was worth it... i'm goanna see it again now.

HA! This is awesome. I wonder if Yahtzee will review the song? I know he's a game reviewer but the opportunity is there. It would be a shame to just let this one slide don't you think?

does anyone actually know what yahtzee did, cause it's been mentioned on this thread but no one knows

I can;t wait till a slow day Yahtzee rips this to shreds then says he really loves it.

Best song yet. Even if I love Yahtzee. I didn't think he did anything to deserve the hate!

Oh my god, that was fucking awesome!

*watches 10 more times*

I couldn't stop laughing the first time I saw this. Hilariously good!

Ok... slightly sinister maybe.

Poor Yahtzee.

Escapist features are doomed as soon as they feel the need to lampoon off Yahtzee's success without him even being involved. Respect to all the LRR stuff and Doomsday Arcade with handling the fact that they may not have been quite as popular as him with aplomb, whereas this is reminiscent of De-Rez

Yahtzee needs to hit that. The best ladies in the sack are the ones that may end with a good shivving. ;)

Dreolic:
Yahtzee dance ftw lol

Estocavio:
A good song, however if he reacts the way i think he would, it'll be with indifference.
Either way, dancing Yahtzee = win.

Agreed. Someone needs to take :55-:59 and turn it into one of those moving giff files or whatever they call them so we can mutate it Memetically.

jebussaves88:
Escapist features are doomed as soon as they feel the need to lampoon off Yahtzee's success without him even being involved. Respect to all the LRR stuff and Doomsday Arcade with handling the fact that they may not have been quite as popular as him with aplomb, whereas this is reminiscent of De-Rez

Why does this have to be a play off Yahtzee's success? Why can't it be a response to Yahtzee? Cynically, I feel the people suggesting the former are trying to invalidate her opinions by passing them off as a cheap play for views.

I wonder how long it will take for Yahtzee's reply. If he even replys for that matter.

Blew my mind. To me, this is the best one yet.

I saw the first muses and then never watched them again. And then I saw this one and found myself entertained! when I get more time on my hands I may cycle through some older videos :D

ingednicol:
does anyone actually know what yahtzee did, cause it's been mentioned on this thread but no one knows

Sims 3 review maybe

A love song that's a hate song with a strange ice pick/Basic Instinct reference at the end. Also an oddly direct look at Yahtzee's pathology. As weirdly entertaining as it gets.

What, asmackdown.

This will get better when Yahtzee gives a reply.
Unless the just leaves one of those callous comments at the end of the credits, the devil.

I honestly didn't expected this one and I am sincerly blown away by her..Just..Woah. I love you Rebecca and your way of singing.

You are probaly one of ze most awesome people by signing this love contract towards Yahtzee. That guy is becoming famous by the minute.

Wonder whether Yahtz will hit back with a retort? Be interesting to see

Great song too, liked this one a lot

Phenomenal song, and very well done. Better than some of your others, despite the odd subject matter. But the twat at the end going "Ooooh, did you catch that?", drawing attention to what was supposed to be a subtle joke almost killed it.

if yahtzee hated this and rebuttled with of song of his own my life would be complete.

Nerd love songs?

Wow. I just believe we've discovered a whole new genre of music!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 23 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here