Critical Miss: #13

Pages 1 2 NEXT

New coworkers should be approached with suspicion and perhaps a pointy stick.

Read Full Article

It is my belief that every office, everywhere, should have atleast one bear on payroll.

Bears are natures accountants you know.

Ashley is not a girl's name! Stop belittling me! ARGHHHH!
I've met more guys in England called Ashley than girls, only the US seems to see it as a girl's only name.

/rant

Man, I wish I worked with a bear. Especially one with such a name as Charles. Charles sounds like such a big man's name, and he's a bear.

Calumon: I wanna hug him!

Scary Penny is now the best character in the show...ever.
*twitch*

EVER

I am loving this comic.

Jack and Calumon:
Man, I wish I worked with a bear. Especially one with such a name as Charles. Charles sounds like such a big man's name, and he's a bear.

I thought of a different type of bear when I saw him

I know I'm going to love Charles in future comics. Also Clive isn't working hard enough. Punish him.

I know that Ashley can be for both a boy and girl and was originally a man's name, but wasn't it spelled Ashleigh? And Ashley was the girls version?

Is that poster for sale? Because I want one!

zombiejoe:
I thought of a different type of bear when I saw him.

Exactly my thoughts, even though if you are an adult working with a pedobear it would be safe... if interns counts as adults.

When I saw [the bear] I thought of the doorman at the hospital I volunteer at XD

Ah! A reference to the album "The Seldom Seen Kid" by Elbow. I... I actually like the song "the fix" better?
Ashley might get to be a personal favorite to in the future.

Elbow, huzah.

And the comic isn't bad either.

Was that a triforce tatoo I spied in the bottom left panel?

This comic is awesome. Nuff said.

Urgh76:
Was that a triforce tatoo I spied in the bottom left panel?

Yeah, she has one on her arm.

zombiejoe:

Jack and Calumon:

snip

Might want to spoiler that, its xbox hueg.

I want a Little Miss Critical-poster! "Everything is bullshit!"

"Titless harpy"

olol

OOPS, WIERD POST, DON'T LOOK IT'S A LIE!

Daystar Clarion:
I've met more guys in England called Ashley than girls, only the US seems to see it as a girl's only name.

/rant

According to wiki, only UK sees it as an unisex name. The only bisexu... genderless... unisex (gah, the only name that is not offensive to anyone) name I tolerate is Sam. Samantha, Samuel, both make sense.

But other than UK, Ashley IS a girly name.

Daystar Clarion:

/rant

Agreed. Plus Ashley becomes Ash, and that will always be an awesome word.

Also, this comic is slowly delving further into madness...I like it. I do.

Abedeus:

Daystar Clarion:

/rant

According to wiki, only UK sees it as an unisex name. The only bisexu... genderless... unisex (gah, the only name that is not offensive to anyone) name I tolerate is Sam. Samantha, Samuel, both make sense.

Ashley is an Anglo Saxon name, meaning that it originates from this country, meaning that if we intended it to be gender neutral then that is what it is.

Kalezian:
It is my belief that every office, everywhere, should have atleast one bear on payroll.

Bears are natures accountants you know.

I second that!

The comic his hilarious though, the last co-workers really got me chuckling!

Saw a Triforce tattoo, lol.

And the bear was hilarious! Love the series, and the narrative been set!

"Hi everyone... (Billy Maes, here)!"
it was the first thing that came to mind, tone and everything! I'm sorry. :3

Daystar Clarion:

Abedeus:

Daystar Clarion:

/rant

Ashley is an Anglo Saxon name, meaning that it originates from this country, meaning that if we intended it to be gender neutral then that is what it is.

No, it means you wanted it so, but you can't always get what you want.

AvsJoe:
I know I'm going to love Charles in future comics. Also Clive isn't working hard enough. Punish him.

I know that Ashley can be for both a boy and girl and was originally a man's name, but wasn't it spelled Ashleigh? And Ashley was the girls version?

Is that poster for sale? Because I want one!

I thought Ashleigh was for women, and vice versa.

Ha! Spider Jerusalam is in this.

Abedeus:

Daystar Clarion:

Abedeus:

Daystar Clarion:

/rant

No, it means you wanted it so, but you can't always get what you want.

Just because Wiki says something doesnt mean its true.. Everyone can go change it afterall.

... "grounds for divorce"...?

Sounds like one of the bylines Lore Sjoberg would've used before his three-word joke ones became typical.

From what I understand, that was the only year Yahtzee DIDN'T win that particular Webby.

zombiejoe:
Scary Penny is now the best character in the show...ever.
*twitch*

EVER

I second this train of thought
This is my favorite web comic, ever. I'm serious.

The last two panels are just pure gold.

That was great.
Easily one on of my new favorite Web Comics.
Keep it up guys!

I'm now also trying to figure out if the artist credit line at the bottom was a song lyric last time.

This comic is shaping up ok!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or