LoadingReadyRun: Conan's Witnesses

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Conan's Witnesses

Crom can be a very convincing deity.

Watch Video

Loving Kathleen's creepy eye stare. Also, "I've been watching it, and I'm pretty sure it's not going anywhere" had me laughing.

Conan!!! Just when you guys couldnt be any more awesome you put something like this up. Fantastic work guys.

I used to follow Crom in a game called Tribal Wars... oddly enough, so this was especially amusing to me.

Ah yes, the book of Stan. What a classic.

"Never Twice in One Day" Classic

when he said mace I was expecting the pepper spray!

Hilarious! Hehe...nice take on an old favourite to pick at! =D

The bit where Kathleen draws the sword and licks her lips like that just gave me a huge, creepy crush on her.

Damn.

My History teacher was called Mr Howard also. FUCK HIM!

Great episode :)

From the title I thought they'd try sign him up to be with Coco.

See my Hands? They are Clapping for you guys! Keep it up!

Satan bit tore me up.

Calumon: Has he ever thought about Digimon?

I shall follow Crom!

Hah!
Crom laughs at the four winds!

lol keep up the laughs :D

ahh great job guys, i wish my door knockers were like this. I'd actually talk to them

Some one has been watching Conan the Barbarian recently!
"never twice in the same day" is very true

i don't get these religious type in my neighbourhood and if i did i would talk to them

The great book of Stan! As written by... What was that guys name again... John? As played by Andy!

Now I really need to try that maple sugar pie.

While watching I was hoping that the Satanists were going to show up, and there they were in the stinger. YAY!

I like the polishing of the NO SOLICITING sign. They never read when they come to the door, do they. That should be the first sign. Oh, you can't read... I'm sorry I can't join a religion where you can't read... because I can... sorry.

Love the bit at the end.

Crom does NOTHING for me? Screw that!

Awesome.
I don't think it's healthy for me to watch LRR, I'll get a super crush on Kathleen soon. O.o
And the Satan bit made me laugh, Paul's 'Hi' was somehow perfect.

I think this video may be one of the first 'perfect' ones in a while. The banter is good, the jokes are genuinely funny, the acting was top notch and yet it was such a simple video...

A+ in my book guys.

How ironic, I just watched Conan The Barbarian this morning.

Great job guys!

Great stuff guys. Loved the nod to "Door to Door' at the end.

Jack and Calumon:
See my Hands? They are Clapping for you guys! Keep it up!

Satan bit tore me up.

Calumon: Has he ever thought about Digimon?

The Church of Renamon or were you thinking more along the lines of Calumons Followers?

OT: Another great episode guys, now we know that if we need crazy stare, just call Kathleen...

Deadlock Radium:
Awesome.
I don't think it's healthy for me to watch LRR, I'll get a super crush on Kathleen soon. O.o
And the Satan bit made me laugh, Paul's 'Hi' was somehow perfect.

well she is a very awesome gal! Also being able to put up with the shenanigans of the LRR crew for so many years i give her a pat on the back!

Deadlock Radium:
Awesome.
I don't think it's healthy for me to watch LRR, I'll get a super crush on Kathleen soon.

You should've warned me earlier, I already have a major crush on Jer... did I just say that out loud?

Kathleen does perfect evil stare. And it's good to see the Satan Canvassers again.

First to the LRR Crew: Nicely done. To hit the highlights real quick, lapel pin of the bastard sword, the reference to cuneiform, Kathleen's creepy look at the end there. Jeremy's performance was more or less perfect actually, but its difficult to pull out a specific moment.

To the Escapist community (well, some of you anyway) - If psychosis is something that attracts you to women? I think I know why your last relationship failed. Try women who don't lick their lips at the thought of bloodthirsty murder and you might be able to make it work.

Kathleen's my new favorite "chick with a sword." Just putting that out there.

Sweet.

And the satanists are back too.

Haha, that was great! My friend and I just got done watching the vid referenced at the end. I was thinking "this really reminds me of that video..." and then the end was an awesome throwback to it!

Also, Kathleen, you have permanently earned a spot on my "creepy stare" reference list in my brain, lol. Seriously, that look you were giving Jer would've caused me to go and actually get a mace just to protect myself, hehe. That was a pretty good episode, even if you know nothing about Conan (like myself.)

This is probably one of my favorite skits... Loved Kathleen's doe-eyed looks...

It's so sad, I have such a nerd-crush on her....

Crunchy English:
To the Escapist community (well, some of you anyway) - If psychosis is something that attracts you to women? I think I know why your last relationship failed. Try women who don't lick their lips at the thought of bloodthirsty murder and you might be able to make it work.

I prefer women who share my interest in violence.

Crunchy English:
First to the LRR Crew: Nicely done. To hit the highlights real quick, lapel pin of the bastard sword, the reference to cuneiform, Kathleen's creepy look at the end there. Jeremy's performance was more or less perfect actually, but its difficult to pull out a specific moment.

Psychosis may not make for good relationships, but it makes for excellent sex! Bloodthirsty Kathleen is even hotter than newsready Kathleen.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54305)