Critical Miss: #14

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Magnificent :D I know this good coop/bad coop phenomenon since one of my female friends invited me to a 4way New Super Mario Bros Wii gaming evening.

It was a bloodbath xD

Lord Honk:
Magnificent :D I know this good coop/bad coop phenomenon since one of my female friends invited me to a 4way New Super Mario Bros Wii gaming evening.

It was a bloodbath xD

NEw super mario bros wii was kind of the opposite situation, the more skilled, and usually faster, players could completley fuck over the slower ones whether they were trying to or not. That being said ineptitude or ouright malevolence claimed quite a few lives as well. Hurling other players into pits/lava/bosses was my particular vice. Excellent game if you can tolerate nintendo mistaking "casual friendly" for "random insanity".

Grey Carter:

RAKtheUndead:

The Random One:
Yet another relationship destroyed... by GAMING. How much longer will we allow that insidious evil to crawl into our lives?

Yeah, I mean, those relationships are ruining everything. How am I supposed to play ARMA 2 if everybody keeps pushing me to get a girlfriend?

How are you supposed to play Arma 2 without it crashing/glitchong out anyway?

A powerful computer, and lots and lots of patience. :-)

For.I.Am.Mad:
Ain't it the truth. He's right though, Yoshi's not a dragon. I still remember in elementary school when this girl called a koopa a turtle. GAAGHHHH, it's so obviously not a turtle.

actually, they are turtles XP

however, they are NOT ducks =|

very funny. i loved the last panel cos i knew it was coming and yet it was funnier cos of it.

That was a pretty funny strip. I was wondering though, is that a Streetlight Manifesto reference on the bottom? right next to the escapist link. I'm sure no one will really care or notice, but i thought it was funny.

I liked this page. Funniest one so far.

My new favorite strip.

Dragon-saur.

There, Fixed it.

Nah, I think any relationship strong enough to have endured New Super Mario Bros will be strong enough to withstand Galaxy 2.

Also, she should be out in the rain. Yoshi is NOT a dragon.

I must admit when I first saw this strip come to Escapist I was a bit, "Hmmmmmm..." but some of these later ones have been comedy gold. Keep up the good work!

Tirnor:
The results of gaming while ignorant. One is ignorant of the game, the other is ignorant of what it's like to not game.

These people shouldn't be breeding anyway.

SHOULDN'T BE BREEDING..
Well said good man, you sir, have won the nobel prize for Eugenics. Congratulations!
If i had a decent picture or a lack of laziness i'd find some random fun picture on the internets, but fuck it, you get the picture. =P

For.I.Am.Mad:
Ain't it the truth. He's right though, Yoshi's not a dragon. I still remember in elementary school when this girl called a koopa a turtle. GAAGHHHH, it's so obviously not a turtle.

Its a Turtle.

Good comic though.

Geez, I was kidding. Frikkin robots, man.

There is a reversal problem to this, you know.
Let's say you're playing a co-op with someone at a party, so well, so in syinc, that the other people think you 2 are lovers... bleh I hate it when that happens!

For.I.Am.Mad:

Okay, that one's kinda not fair, even to this day I still refer to koopas as "turtles" even though I know they're koopas. I mean c'mon! They walk on all fours, are reptillious, and have shells!
THEY LOOK LIKE TURTLES.

"go get the dragon."

OH GOD!

much love for the streetlight manifesto love....

i love it.

Amusingly, the coins with Yoshi's head on them in Super Mario World are/were called Dragon Coins :P

Nintendo Wii -improving relationships since 2006 :D

Was that a "street light manifesto" refernce at the end there!? o_0

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook