Critical Miss: #15

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Don't even pretend it's not true, Halo-lovers.

Read Full Article

Tea-bagging spaceships.

THE HORROR!

I'm really only excited for the new Firefight. Competitive Halo is just really bad, thanks to the community being about as bad as CoD.

The only thing needed now is the screaming of some over caffinated 15 year old, and the scene would be complete.

"Captian, were getting hit from every angle!"

"ARRGGGGGH! BULLSHITTY LAGGY ASS CONECTION!"

I think this has been the funniest one yet. Good work.

Sir Kemper:
The only thing needed now is the screaming of some over caffinated 15 year old, and the scene would be complete.

Ok, that made me giggle out loud. :)

"MOM GET ME SOME CHOCOLATE MILK!"

"NO MOM, I'M BUSY CAN'T YOU GET IT!?

"GODDAMN IT MOM! NO MOM DON'T!"

Connection lost.

Hey, saw it coming.

Dr. wonderful:

I love those!

"No mom! MOM! IT'S KAITLYN'S TURN! MOM I DID IT LAST TIME! KAITLYN! KAAAAAAAAITLYYYYN! IT'S YOUR TURN! YOU'RE A LIAR! STOP LYING! MOM, ONE MORE MATCH THEN! IT'S ALMOST OVER! MOM NO! IT'S ALMOST OVER! MOOOOM! NOOO! MOM! STO-user has disconnected"

That was a true story. Best COD match I've ever been in.

More on topic: Great comic! I can totally see it happening.

Tea bagging spaceships...HILARIOUS! I love it...lol

This was indeed funny.

It's the first thing that comes to mind.

This strips stands out for me just for inspiring possibly the weirdest conversation I have ever had.
After seeing the intital line art I messaged Cory and said "do you think it's scrotumy enough?" (actual words)

What followed was a half hour debate about the design of an interstellar space scrotum that, while tame enough not get us fired, would still look somewhat like a nutsack.

It's a conversation that haunts me still.

Yeah.

That seems about right.

Seriously. Halo players will find a way to teabag in space combat.

XDDDDDDDDD

Wonderful, I'm loving Critical Miss more and more. This one was definitely the best. Congrats!

So, anyone want some tea?

so sad...so true

I hope the game actually has this feature in the spaceships. Or not. Then I wouldn't get to see the creativity of players.

Getting to love critical miss :D

ROFL XD o yes they better have an unlock for that! XD

Well, THAT was terrifying.

Baby Tea:

Dr. wonderful:

I love those!

"No mom! MOM! IT'S KAITLYN'S TURN! MOM I DID IT LAST TIME! KAITLYN! KAAAAAAAAITLYYYYN! IT'S YOUR TURN! YOU'RE A LIAR! STOP LYING! MOM, ONE MORE MATCH THEN! IT'S ALMOST OVER! MOM NO! IT'S ALMOST OVER! MOOOOM! NOOO! MOM! STO-user has disconnected"

That was a true story. Best COD match I've ever been in.

More on topic: Great comic! I can totally see it happening.

I want to witness that kind of happening. I've spent many hours of gaming on XBL, but I've never encountered one of the whiny 12-year olds.

Oh man....that was awesome.

Sad thing is, i really CAN see this happening.

Love it!

This would be the part where I make a joke about whiny 12 year olds but it seems that has already been covered.

Calumon: ...So...errmmm...See you soon?

Puahahahaha!!
Aaaand gross. :)
Totally true.

Jaredin:
Tea bagging spaceships...HILARIOUS! I love it...lol

^ This.

No! NO! I would... never..... do that....

Ah, screw it :P Fine!

This is your best one, yet guys! :D

Sir Kemper:

Retcon the comic, NOW!

Not your best comic, that title goes to the Brosplosion, but this one is definitely up ther.

Oh God that is possibly one of the most brilliant strips I have ever seen in my life, I laughed so hard I cried! This strip is quickly climbing the charts of my favorite web comics. Keep up the great work, I hope to see more pure awesome!

MICHAEL BAY DID IT!

Well this is only the most logical progression, first giant robot aliens teabag humans, then humans build a ship large enough to teabag aliens in giant robots.

And it's still immature.

Okay, this is the first strip that made me give a genuine laugh out loud. Congratulations.

That was great. Need I even say keep it up?

This is just gold. It's brilliant, hilarious and above all, very true. I am totally bookmarking this comic/saving this image to spread the love. Oh god, this made my Tuesday, sincerly.

hehehehe

Evil the White:
I think this has been the funniest one yet. Good work.

Mordwyl:
Okay, this is the first strip that made me give a genuine laugh out loud. Congratulations.

agreed lololol

(resisting making a Bay reference...)

so true...
haha the worse one i ever had was me personly on mic
i was playing tom clancy and my dad comes in a goes "who blocked the fucking toilet" LOL

Absolutely great keep up the good work!

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or