E3 2010: Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

Greg Tito gets the latest information on Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days.

Watch Video

After all that happened after the first game was released, I'm surprised that they decided to stick with the franchise. They even called it Kane & Lynch 2. They could at least have called it Kane & Lynch: A Single Noun Implying This Is Not a Mere Sequel. (Like Red Dead Redemption, Red Faction: Guerilla, Halo: Reach, etc.)

The Random One:
After all that happened after the first game was released, I'm surprised that they decided to stick with the franchise. They even called it Kane & Lynch 2. They could at least have called it Kane & Lynch: A Single Noun Implying This Is Not a Mere Sequel. (Like Red Dead Redemption, Red Faction: Guerilla, Halo: Reach, etc.)

What happened after the first one? I really liked it, tho I didn't play it until it had been out over year.

this is the game IO interactive was making when they could have been making freedom fighters 2, possibly for crippling fear of money and success
[i know thats a yahtzee quote, and paraphrasing isnt cool, but it describes the circumstances well]

TheComedown:

The Random One:

What happened after the first one? I really liked it, tho I didn't play it until it had been out over year.

Jeff Gertsmann was fired from GameSpot because he gave it a rubbish review score, to be fair though the video's became more about him than the games, the review I barely saw the game because Jeff was blocking the TV.

http://kotaku.com/328244/gamespot-editor-fired-over-kane--lynch-review

OT This game looks great for griefers.

ColdStorage:

TheComedown:

The Random One:

Jeff Gertsmann was fired from GameSpot because he gave it a rubbish review score, to be fair though the video's became more about him than the games, the review I barely saw the game because Jeff was blocking the TV.

http://kotaku.com/328244/gamespot-editor-fired-over-kane--lynch-review

OT This game looks great for griefers.

Oh that, i heard about that, i just didn't think it was something that would/should stop the franchise.

Gotta love danish accents rofl ...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here