LoadingReadyRun: Canada is Sorry

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Canada is Sorry

Everything you never knew about apologies is in this PSA from Canada.

Watch Video

Fantastic. Sorry I don't have anything more insightful.

i was peeing myself with laughter
Yes i am Canadian but i am not sorry for Justin Bieber he is just now out of my neck of the woods

you have it all wrong! we are mean strategically! we do it behind your backs!

Hey! I'm canadian and this is offensive! america is the one with alaska! This is extremely offensive to canadians!!! So lay of canadians!

AAAHHHGHG!! o.O
That was fantastic. I want to marry all of you.

... leave them in Finland without a passport? Where the hell did that come from? :D

(Yes, I'm finnish)

I'm a French Canadian from Québec... and well I'm really not sorry... trought you can keep Celie Dion and Justien Biel (what is name exactelly) I don' want them around

And true... USA have Alaska

I love this show :D

Talvrae:
I'm a French Canadian from Québec... and well I'm really not sorry... trought you can keep Celie Dion and Justien Biel (what is name exactelly) I don' want them around

Alaska only has three cities that are attached by road the rest you need a boat or plane to get to. Also many of the teenagers just go to white horse and call it the "big city" (i only know this because my cousins went to alaska a week ago) i am not quite sure why anyone would want it.

Sorry™ about the whole Alaska thing, but the Russians did own it when you guys were making the borders for your country...

That was pretty harsh, Graham. You should probably apologize.

Funny though.

Apology Accepted.

Except for Celine Dion.

dex-dex:

Talvrae:

Alaska only has three cities that are attached by road the rest you need a boat or plane to get to. Also many of the teenagers just go to white horse and call it the "big city" (i only know this because my cousins went to alaska a week ago) i am not quite sure why anyone would want it.

The american have buyed it lol...

The reason why? To keep a watch on the russian and have a place close to lauch a deffense

You think your sorry now?! When I'm done with you you'll really be sorry!! - overheard family discussion

Samsont:
Hey! I'm canadian and this is offensive! america is the one with alaska! This is extremely offensive to canadians!!! So lay of canadians!

LRR is most likely very sorry for this mistake :( One without a Canadian copyright though.

Talvrae:

dex-dex:

Talvrae:

The reason why? To keep a watch on the russian and have a place close to lauch a deffense

those Russians are still up to no good? i knew it!
I don't believe that America had gotten a good turn on their investment.

Wow....sorry but...no just I am sorry about being sorry.

Sorry....

Good work guys, really funny! But I think Canada Man was missing (it was the Canada Day Special, right?)

Also, I think Graham has infected Matt and James (the part after the credits)

I'm sorry, James... like Matt, I didn't wanna be an artisan either. T-T

dex-dex:

Talvrae:

dex-dex:

Talvrae:

those Russians are still up to no good? i knew it!
I don't believe that America had gotten a good turn on their investment.

Well it was in 1867 for 7.2 millions dollar... at some point they got a gold rush...

Better the Canadian sorry than the American fight, I think.

AnneSQF:
Good work guys, really funny! But I think Canada Man was missing (it was the Canada Day Special, right?)

Also, I think Graham has infected Matt and James (the part after the credits)

Yeah, sorry about that. Not that I had anything to do with it but just... sorry.

Did you know that that the city of Stratford, an amazing city known for it's theater, food, and all around class, is the home of Justin Bieber? And is making note of his favorite places in the town? Did you know that it makes me want to dissown and then kill all my relatives in Stratford?

Bieber; killing Shakespere's presence in North America since 2009. Canada is really, truly sorry.

lol "Its not called a Beanie"

and hilarious, heh, nothing like being able to take the fun out of ones own country.

Great work guys

ha ha i dont care im in Australia

I learnt somethin new today, I wish i knew where you got that tape of roosevelt.

AnneSQF:

I'm sorry but wasn't Canada Man killed off at the end of season three in the Loading Ready Rumble?

Also that was very detailed. I felt it neccesary to pause to read the many letters and leaflets. They were quite well done!

I went to university in New Brunswick, and the first time I stepped on someones foot in a bar and they apologized to me, I was very confused. Oh, I miss you, Canada.

Also, at 3:11 -- BEST. PAMPHLET. EVAR.

And what if sorry just isn't enough? eh! eh! You'll have to produce something else to counter balance 'The Dion' Life in the 90s was hell... I still have flashbacks of my sisters music collection.... You weren't There... you just weren't there...

I was expecting Matt to apologize to James during that bit at the end.

i'm sorry.. but i was expecting some maple syrup somewhere.. (great vid though)

Good to see Canada's pride and joy got to make the pamphlet, good ol' Roscoe. Also, at the (assumedly) American sorry, Paul's body shaking looks especially muppet like and I can't look at it without laughing. Sorry if that offends you.

Hey, what don't you like about Omsk? Huh?
Although in the whole context of the video, I guess Omsk was the least riskay.
Great video, guys.

I think Canada is pretty awesome I visit once a year you guys are lucky, you bastards have TIM HORTONS

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here