LoadingReadyRun: Canada is Sorry

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

PumpItUp:

TheEnglishman:
You zany Canadians and your apologising, but yeah, seriously, you realise by giving us James Cameron you more importantly gave is Titanic, yeah, just let that sit on your conscience for a little while. I'll expect an apology.

The Titanic was an English ship bound for America. If it hadn't been so shoddily built, then it would never have sunk off the coast of Newfoundland, and James Cameron would not have made the movie based on it. So suck it, Brit.

Sorry, was that too harsh, wow I sound like an American, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to offend you Mr. English Person, it's just you kinda abandoned us during World War 2 and it's never been the same *bursts into tears* I'M SORRRRYYYY!!!

No no mate, you might have been late but you really came through for us in the end. We don't tell you that enough, sorry about that. And we really give you a hard time about it, sorry. If it's any consellation about the whole two year thing, we really aren't that committed to Iraq anymore, so sorry about that, just you know, sorry old chap.

*sobs and hugs back*

I am damn proud right now that I am Canadian, and sorry that you guys are not.

muckinscavitch:
I am damn proud right now that I am Canadian, and sorry that you guys are not.

Did he good beer? I thought we were talking about Canada! XD
Had to say it!

Sorry :(

Great educational video about Canada

it was also very funny BTW

Samsont:
Hey! I'm canadian and this is offensive! america is the one with alaska! This is extremely offensive to canadians!!! So lay of canadians!

LoadingReadyRun are a Canadian group. I'm Canadian and I found this absolutely hilarious. This is not offensive, you're just an idiot.

MAN! That video was pretty damn sorry (Just kidding... maybe).

For a better look at how sorry we are about how much greater we are I suggest you NON-Canadians watch this video.

Captain Pancake:
I only met one friendly person while I was in Canada.

you must have been in either Calgary or Toronto then.

Didn't like this video much. I have seen far better things come from LRR. I suppose the whole PSA setting isn't my cup of tea.

....wow I think I should be offended? I'm not but b-but I think I should be?
RABBLE
rabblerabble

The Canadian Sorry, accept no imitations!

We do not apologise!
We are a proud people!
Like Scots!

Samsont:
Hey! I'm canadian and this is offensive! america is the one with alaska! This is extremely offensive to canadians!!! So lay of canadians!

LRR *are* Canadians. I'm so sorry for your ignorance.
I'm also sorry if you said that to be ironic.

Sorry for trolling another forum user. I found the video amusing. I was also sorry to hear that Justin Bieber is Canadian.

MattAn24:

Yer man o'er yonder:
Ironically the only survivor never returned. Pity, Story Guy was awesome.
And yes, the others are zombies.

Good point, I haven't seen a Story Guy since then.. Or was there.. He wasn't even listed in the start of the Rumble, was he? Also, after re-watching that video.. What/Who did Stereotypically Named Super Hero (James) eat that made.. Uh.. James (again) talk to himself?

James ate the Hampire (played by James, if he doesn't get ham he turns into ham)
Also just a theory but Story Guy might be the bad guy's nemisis, Edward James Olmos who escaped at the start of the video.
Just a theory.

That was amazing.
I love Canada :)

Why are you people so offended? Being Sorry™ is a good thing.

The Justin Bieber and Celine Dion line was just perfect.

Yer man o'er yonder:

MattAn24:

Yer man o'er yonder:
Ironically the only survivor never returned. Pity, Story Guy was awesome.
And yes, the others are zombies.

Good point, I haven't seen a Story Guy since then.. Or was there.. He wasn't even listed in the start of the Rumble, was he? Also, after re-watching that video.. What/Who did Stereotypically Named Super Hero (James) eat that made.. Uh.. James (again) talk to himself?

James ate the Hampire (played by James, if he doesn't get ham he turns into ham)
Also just a theory but Story Guy might be the bad guy's nemisis, Edward James Olmos who escaped at the start of the video.
Just a theory.

THIS is Edward James Olmos. And he is awesome. Also, one of the first honorary Runners.

Wow sorry I sorry really sorry wish sorry you sorrydidn't sorry have sorry tosorry mentionsorry those sorrythings sorryatsorry thesorry endsorry
*looks at the floor*
....................................well...sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry..sorry...sorry....sorry...we did invent basketball.............americans seem to like that a whole bunch right?

MattAn24:
snip

And there goes the theory. Like I said just a theory.

I'll have to take your word about his awesomeness. I'm not much of a Battlestar fan. Barely watched any of it and got bored. Sorry if this offends you.

I don't feel the need to apologize for Celine Dion and Justin Bieber because Rush is from Canada and they more then make up for the both of them.

Oh and also Bioware, Bioware and Rush make up for anything bad that has ever come out of Canada.

Yer man o'er yonder:

MattAn24:
snip

And there goes the theory. Like I said just a theory.

I'll have to take your word about his awesomeness. I'm not much of a Battlestar fan. Barely watched any of it and got bored. Sorry if this offends you.

Oh, I barely watched the original either (never watched the revamped one.. FEMALE Starbuck? The fuck..?) I'm sure a bunch of the LRR cast are though, I mean.. They made him honorary.

FANTASTIC greenscreening.
And really funny, too.

Deepest apologies for noticing a flaw in your joyous video there old chum, but I believe that the apology was invented in merry old England; I do however see why you would make that mistake, the apology not being patented in England until 1989 due to the queue at the patent office being several centuries long, and for that I am truly sorry.

I feel bad laughing at this, knowing you guys are Canadian and all the obvious Canada stereotypes you filled this video with.
Still, good stuff. I thought you'd take another swing at Nickelback, though, instead of apologizing for Avatar.

On behalf of Canada I would like to apologize for Justin Bieber.

But then again, you guys reneged on Softwood Lumber, so he is our retaliation.

Sorry.

Baby Tea:

Great video, guys! It's a shame you are in the snobby west coast, and not the awesome, totally not stuck-up province of Ontario...except for Toronto. Toronto is a dirty hole. Nobody likes them, not even other Ontarians.

That's pretty much how we see Montréal in Québec

Samsont:

No, chill pill.
Ottawa here, not givin a fuck.
Good job guys

ps Graham Stark's in B.C. so its cool.

I worked as a Customer Service rep for American Eagle, it is a clothing company. I absolutely LOVED Canadians, whenever they called in, I begged my coworkers to let me take the call, EVERY SINGLE Canadian who called in was nicer and more polite than the last, I fell in love with your country when i had that job, I think you're all so nice because of your proximity to Tim Horton's, but I may be mistaken.

So to all Canadians, I love you.

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to comment on this video. I realize I should have done so sooner. I have the day off and decided to sleep in so I'm watching the video later than normal. Sorry.

And then I had to watch it a second time so I could pause and make sure I saw all the footnotes, background details and that humorous brochure. I apologize for breaking the flow of the video by pausing it. I know you put a great deal of work into your editing to give your videos the perfect pacing. I'm sorry that I'm not capable of catching all the details and reading all the text as it appears on the screen. And I apologize for my obsessive behavior that makes me have to do stuff like that.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for being Canadian and im sorry for posting in this thread!

hahaha that is hilarious
LRR...I'd visit Canada immediately if it meant I could ninja into Moonbase III

no, Canada...y'all can keep Justin Bieber
plz

That part about Canadaians being decended from the people who said, "no no, it's okay we'll take the cold part" absolutely slayed me! One of the best joke observations in LRR history.

Talvrae:

Baby Tea:

Great video, guys! It's a shame you are in the snobby west coast, and not the awesome, totally not stuck-up province of Ontario...except for Toronto. Toronto is a dirty hole. Nobody likes them, not even other Ontarians.

That's pretty much how we see Montréal in Québec

I'm sorry you live in Quebec.

Nice that struck me as very "Monty Pythoneske"...

...Great one this time.

I actually do feel sorry for Canada showing the world Celine Dion and Justin Beiber.
Mostly Justin Beiber, he should die.

i NEVER apologize lol.

connall:
I think Canada is pretty awesome I visit once a year you guys are lucky, you bastards have TIM HORTONS

Ha, I'm sitting here with an ice cappuccino from Tim Horton's right this very second!
*slurp*

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or