261: You Asked, We Answered

You Asked, We Answered

Find out everything about The Escapist staff that you've always wanted to know. Who's married? Just who has been faking that Funk? And what is it with ponies?

Read Full Article

I love you guys.
The videos got me here, the forums made me stay a while longer, but the staff, the people behind it all, really keep me loving this website. It's great to read more about you all, and the life behind the website. Sounds like you guys (And gals!) have a blast at your office! If I'm ever in the area, I'm totally going to drop by.
Don't worry, I'll bring cookies. Cookies and love*.

*Warning: love might actually be muffins...or love.

Baby Tea:

*Warning: love might actually be muffins...or love.

or muffins made out of love or love made out of muffins?

Holy smokes, they actually answered my (then anonymous) question! It was really fun reading this article, probably my favorite from this issue.

That was an epic article! I loved being able to hear more about the guys behind the scenes that bring us all this epic and awesome win!

And Funk...your Gundam collection does indeed rock! Did you enjoy Macross? =D

Yay, my question was answered(well, as much as that Yoda quotation is)!

Good answers to good questions (Was wondering about her Pony obsession).
Sadly I may never know your stance on Pineapples (At least I think that was what I asked)... ah well, always next time.

Moving on... oh wait, that's all I had to say.
Good job and all, hope you do a Q&A again sometime.

I have to say, i had no idea the Escapist staff was so big.

Jordan Deam isn't part of the Escapist interview process? I felt like he's the odd one out.

An interesting read. Hard to believe so many of you are lab-grown!

Don't wait another 5 years before doing this again. Learned a lot and only a little of it I didn't want to know.
And wasn't Bionic Ninja Ponies with built in Nerf Gun attachments one of the things plagiarized in Gentleman Broncos.

Steve, you have a Doctor Strange action figure. That made me happier than you can imagine! Now get some more Doc news on the site and I'll love you forever!

Tharticus:
Jordan Deam isn't part of the Escapist interview process? I felt like he's the odd one out.

That would be because he doesn't work here any more.

Poor jon, I have a perfect grade Zeta Gundam model I have been working on for a while and I also threaded the screws on the torso. Turns out you can hold it together rather well with tape and wishes.

I would like to volunteer for the Cannon Fodder Brigade. Are there any health benefits?

Doctor Strange is my all-time favorite comic book hero. I was upset that he didn't get more screen time.

Susan Arendt:

Tharticus:

That would be because he doesn't work here any more.

That's unexpected. I'm gonna miss his reviews and his articles. He could have left a note like Tom Endo did. :(

i see you answered my question
excellent!
the more i know! i guess

Cannon Fodder Brigade question, do we get dental?

If so you just got your sale.

OT: Great article, nice hearing about the people making this site work, be sure to do this more often eh? (And more publicized I didn't see the Q&A :( )

dacendaran:
Poor jon, I have a perfect grade Zeta Gundam model I have been working on for a while and I also threaded the screws on the torso. Turns out you can hold it together rather well with tape and wishes.

Ouch. If you can get a reverse threaded drill(I suggest the hand drill) and a tap and dye set, you might be able to get it apart. If you can get your hands on some replacement screws(I suggest hex head because it's a lot harder to strip those), then you could rebuild it.

Asturiel:
Cannon Fodder Brigade question, do we get dental?

If so you just got your sale.

OT: Great article, nice hearing about the people making this site work, be sure to do this more often eh? (And more publicized I didn't see the Q&A :( )

We posted about it at least twice that I can remember, and possibly three times (I'd have to double check).

Susan Arendt:
We posted about it at least twice that I can remember, and possibly three times (I'd have to double check).

*Cowers* S-s-sorry your highness.

*Runs away*

I always prefer the Fodder Cannon Brigade over the Cannon Fodder Brigade...

No more answers on the fave music question? Ah well, if only one person in twenty plays David Bowie the world is better for it.

I have a (really corny) follow-up to that one, if The Escapist were a band, which one would it be? (Or what style?)

Steve Butts:
Doctor Strange is my all-time favorite comic book hero. I was upset that he didn't get more screen time.

Another Dr. Strange fan! Woohoo!

It's one of the few characters they actually think about before putting him in a book instead of just going "more cross-overs = more money" because its insanely hard to write good stories for someone with his abilities. The thinking man's superhero so to say.

In the PDF - "Kara Lincoln, Sales Manager: I think most of the people here have multiple platfvvorms"

I don't like to point out typos, but this reminds me so much of my old keyboard with a broken 'ctrl' key... Every few minutes I'd use the paste shortcut and end up with a random 'v'.

Now I am scared of Alex Macris being serious at office... Maybe that's what Kotick does to all of his employees, maybe more harsh like axeing alot of people at some of their divisions...

*cough*Inf*cough*ini*cough*ty*cough*Wa*cough*rd*cough*

badge

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or