The Escapist Presents: Tour the Fortress

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Susan Arendt:

that video was AWESOME :P i enjoyed watching the tour :))))
I saw 2 pretty hot girls in ur office....you should fire em....hot girls shouldnt mmix with nerds :D

I saw some of the staff felt weird infront of the camera and were not very comfortable...but of all the people your super intern looked just....smashed...what do you ppl do to the fella...he looks like he is working in Iraq as a soldier and does patrols alone at night in his underwear and carrying only a knife....im trying to say he looked unhappy :D

I was frankly speaking of surprised of many things. Like size of the office and amount of people working on there. But the biggest surprise was the cathode ray tube screens. Does they've sentimental value or do you guys just like the way they occupy desk space preventing papers from piling up?

Also one thing buzzles me. Where are you eating and what are you guys eating?

Cool vid nonetheless.

Azmael Silverlance:

Susan Arendt:

I saw 2 pretty hot girls in ur office....you should fire em....hot girls shouldnt mmix with nerds :D

I saw some of the staff felt weird infront of the camera and were not very comfortable...but of all the people your super intern looked just....smashed...what do you ppl do to the fella...he looks like he is working in Iraq as a soldier and does patrols alone at night in his underwear and carrying only a knife....im trying to say he looked unhappy :D

He's actually quite remarkably awesome. A killer sense of humor, multitalented, and so smart it's a little unnerving.

I'm pretty sure he's an alien of some kind.

Susan Arendt:

Azmael Silverlance:

Susan Arendt:

He's actually quite remarkably awesome. A killer sense of humor, multitalented, and so smart it's a little unnerving.

I sit next to him and can confirm that he is alien. One time while he was eating lunch I saw a green tentacle emerge from the back of his neck and pick up his sandwich for him. He didn't know I was looking but I saw it out of the corner of my eye.

my favorite part is the adam west batman punching the new batman i would love to have that as my avatar

Happy 5th Escapist!

I haven't witnessed the whole 5 years, though been lurking for almost 2years, so I experienced a lot! Keep up the good work!

P.S. John Fuck,,, I Love your Collection of GUNDAMS! Only got 2 so far. Exia and Strike Freedom. Someday my collection will be just as marvelous! XD

George Palmer:

Susan Arendt:

Azmael Silverlance:

Susan Arendt:

I sit next to him and can confirm that he is alien. One time while he was eating lunch I saw a green tentacle emerge from the back of his neck and pick up his sandwich for him. He didn't know I was looking but I saw it out of the corner of my eye.

Hahahaha :D well he didnt show it...next time put the green thinking hat on him xD

I really appreciate my cubicle now that I realize it's larger than the personal space of anyone at the escapist that doesn't have a Harvard law degree.

Looks like an awesome office.

I put 5 on that the 10 year video will be done on The Escapist's moon base after the conquest of earth.

"Look, its another window, just saying"

That one just cracked me out. As a person who works in a place were windows are a lxuxury, 12 hours shift I can understand that.

Happy birthday escapist. And sure it looks like an happy office. Not many people can join work and playtime in the same place.

Vitor Goncalves:
"Look, its another window, just saying"

That one just cracked me out. As a person who works in a place were windows are a lxuxury, 12 hours shift I can understand that.

Happy birthday escapist. And sure it looks like an happy office. Not many people can join work and playtime in the same place.

Glad to know that someone understands my pain. :)

jasoncyrus:
Wow, so escapist staff are allowed to play WoW at work? damn, wish i could :(

Yea I was just gunna say I saw some WoW on those monitors.

OT: Looks like a really great place to work.

That was amazing, totally amazing.

Wait a minute what happened to Marion Cox and Reliable Source, that was my favorite article.

I am one of those people that was surprised to learn that there is a physical office.

That was very interesting seeing the office. I used to think it was in Australia for some reason! :S
Super Intern's WD40 ftw :L

Nice to finally have some faces to go with the names!

I kinda like how everyone has something NERF. Time for NERF war II?

Also, Susan Arendt changed clothes in the last scene. Not sure why I noticed...

And suddenly all the other jobs in the world become a little less appealing.

Thats a pretty good group of people you have going there. The work environment just looks great. One question though, do nerf wars ever break out? Because that would be truly awesome.

Awesome video. I know it'd love to see more from the Escapist and its staff.

It's really nice to see what it's like in an office is such cool people.

fanklok:
Am I the only one who thought Mr. Macris' head was too large for his frail nerd body?

Hey now, don't be a hater. Do you know hard it is to maintain a healthy body weight once you become a lich? I'm lucky to just keep the flesh on my bones.

Very cool, seems like a fun place to work! Happiest 5th birthday Escapist!

John funk gundam collection made me drool....

Also I want a escapist pony

To the IT guys, why are we IT guys always getting shot at? Props to Issac for being a Robotech Fan!!!

Greg Tito, you made me laugh. That office... It looks like home.
One day.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or