Critical Miss: #19

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Game previews can be particularly problematic.

Read Full Article

Only crazy people wear crazy socks...

Oh man, 'Crazy Sock' day is my favorite day at work! Next to 'Hats inside' day!

I'm living the Dream Baby!

"I will subpoena their tears" is pretty much the greatest line ever.

Lvl 64 Klutz:

Agreed...that made me laugh so hard...evil corporations! Sounds like bobby to me! He would sell them to continue funding his ego-blimp!

Grey Carter:
Critical Miss #19

Game previews can be particularly problematic.

Read Full Article

There's a real lack of color and interest in the first few frames. Slightly more vivid illustrations could compliment the building up of the story at that point.

Lastly, does the fellatio imitation frame need to be so wide? That idea could benefit from a tighter shot.

Great story and great job overall so far, I just had suggestions.

I'm wearing pacman socks. Pretty crazy!

I don't know what scared me more, Crazy Sock man or the sue man.

Probably the sock man.

Straying Bullet:

PurpleLeafRave:

Fake and Gay.

What's that supposed to mean? I do have Pacman socks, I got them from Sainsburies the other day. They do good socks. :)

Awesome triforce tattoo!

Great, as I now expect from this comic. "The wristbands do nothing!" great stuff.

i bet somebodies already mentioned this, but that main girl really needs to get a change of hairstyle... they look more and more like mutton chops each strip

Lvl 64 Klutz:

Totally. Although it's really embarrassing to laugh out loud at a line like that and then to realise everyone else in the office is either a) looking at you like you're a crazy person, or b) looking at you because it's blatantly obvious that you're not doing any real work.

getting to know them better ic ;)

everyone likes getting a b...nm

That "crazy sock day" is the perfect example of "don't know whether I should laugh or cry".

Lvl 64 Klutz:

I told you Shiggy was evil. But you didn't believe me! Why didn't you believe me!?

I can't stop reading the word "entails" as "entrails". It's really weird. I think there might be something wrong with me.

I like how, rather than leading to a punch line, this joke had a series of mini punchlines. Also, like so many others, I loved "I will subpoena their tears."

well it is on crazy sock day when you are supposed to wear crazy socks

She's wearing socks over hose... 0.o

PurpleLeafRave:

Straying Bullet:

PurpleLeafRave:

Fake and Gay.

What's that supposed to mean? I do have Pacman socks, I got them from Sainsburies the other day. They do good socks. :)

I am sorry, I was just trying to troll you in a friendly manner. I think they are awesome, every person knows about PACMAN.

Straying Bullet:

PurpleLeafRave:

Straying Bullet:

PurpleLeafRave:

Fake and Gay.

I am sorry, I was just trying to troll you in a friendly manner. I think they are awesome, every person knows about PACMAN.

Like trying to kick you in the nuts in a friendly manner? >.>

You know I just noticed that everyone was trying to insinuate that Erin was giving a BJ to a dount in #18, and in this issue she makes the motion.

Someone's reading your perversions, people.

sketchesofpayne:

Definitly, though that's bad case honesty. Trolling someone friendly over the internet or getting kicked in the nuts that way is waaayy different.

Note: The thought of being kicked there is enough to make me cringe.

Lulz.
Lulz I say, Lulz!

Straying Bullet:

PurpleLeafRave:

Straying Bullet:

PurpleLeafRave:

Fake and Gay.

If you wanna '=3' the man it would've been more useful if he knew what you were going on about :p

sketchesofpayne:
She's wearing socks over hose... 0.o

She actually showed up without socks. But its like one of those fancy restaurants where you need a fancy shirt and tie to get in, but if you forget they have a spare somewhere in the back that looks really tacky. So they just gave her some normal athletic socks so she could get in and do a preview but it just drew more attention to her lack of crazy socks and made everything just a little more awkward for her.

riottrio:
i bet somebodies already mentioned this, but that main girl really needs to get a change of hairstyle... they look more and more like mutton chops each strip

You are absolutely correct, somebody already mentioned that.

Several times in fact.

Anyone else notices the all seeing eye on erin's forearm?

Varun Garuda Maharaj:
Anyone else notices the all seeing eye on erin's forearm?

Im fairly certain its the Tri-force symbol.

Lvl 64 Klutz:

Quoted for truth.

npath:

instantbenz:
There's a real lack of color and interest in the first few frames. Slightly more vivid illustrations could compliment the building up of the story at that point.

Lastly, does the fellatio imitation frame need to be so wide? That idea could benefit from a tighter shot.

Great story and great job overall so far, I just had suggestions.

Who are you???!

An illustrator/graphic designer/photographer but mostly a gamer. That's who ^.-

I'm just happy I got the Simpsons reference.

"My eyes! The goggles do nothing!"

This comic is improving! \o/

It's surprising to see so much content in a single page too. Keep up the good work!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here