Critical Miss: #16

Pages 1 2 NEXT

There's really no such thing as "innocent" fun, you know.

Read Full Article

What about Banjo? He was a pretty cool dude. Wahey!

Pretty much my own reaction whenever anyone gets into righteous raaaaage over anything that only exists within abstract media or concepts.

Completely unrealistic cartoon. It should have been a panda.

minus_273c:

TRUE!

I dont know if I could keep a straight face...lmao

But, its hilarious. Loved his comment on Homo-Sapiens lol

Ah, shit, I laughed! :o

great stuff. "It couldn't have been lawyer bear or doctor bear. It has to be Naughty Bear. Typical." Loved it.

Loved the shadow of the colossus reference, genius

That was very funny. "No one gives a shit about bears!"

Oh, they made this character knowing that this game was coming out. They HAD to have!

Something tells me he wouldn't like Shamus Play's LOTRO, where he must murder all bears everywhere.

HA! I haven't laughed at Critical Miss pretty much since they came out, but this one got a laugh. Nice one :D

What is his opinion on Teddy Bears in general?

LMFAO. Epic in every way. Easily becoming my favourite comic. The Halo T-Bag comic was amazing!

Serves them dirty bears right! i say kill'em all!

*sarcasm

here i'll laugh for yah! hahaha XD

This particular strip wasn't too funny, actually. Few smirks, but no laughs.

Maybe it's because for me, a giant bear talking about "bearsploitation" is not that ridiculous of a sight.

The last part describes how I think when someone starts yelling at me.
I laughed a little at the comic too. :D

xitel:

Gah! Ninja'd!

Wait, she has sideburns?

I like this comic now.
But that hamster does not add anything.
"LOL. Hamster saved the comic." NOE!

minus_273c:

Nuu... The pandas are over at PVPOnline beating up Brent Sienna, so they're taken.

Between the actual joke, and the Shadow of the Colossus background action, this one actually made me laugh. Well done.

....This comic and Manly guys doing manly things are my favorite from the escapist.

Another good one. I have to wonder, though - did you guys make the bear character knowing that the game Naughty Bear was coming out, and so you could make these jokes? Or was it simply a fortunate coincidence? Either way, it made a hilarious strip, well done.

And I also loved the SotC hamster action - one time, back when I had a pet hamster myself, my room-mates and I talked about how we would react if the hamster suddenly whipped out a sword while he was crawling around on one of us.

ThaBenMan:
Another good one. I have to wonder, though - did you guys make the bear character knowing that the game Naughty Bear was coming out, and so you could make these jokes? Or was it simply a fortunate coincidence? Either way, it made a hilarious strip, well done.

And I also loved the SotC hamster action - one time, back when I had a pet hamster myself, my room-mates and I talked about how we would react if the hamster suddenly whipped out a sword while he was crawling around on one of us.

Complete coincidence actually. If you look carefully Charles has been lurking around in the background since the 3rd strip and we've been waiting to introduce him since then. He's a really fun character to write and he comes out in the artwork beautifully. Those last two panels are really intense.

I've been rather negative to this comic so far.

But I have to admit, this time it did make me chuckle.

That was great.

I'd be hard pressed to NOT laugh my ass off after that kind of rant.

Read Dead Redemption would be hard to swallow for him, I believe.

Well we all know that Bottles the Mole was the real protagonist of the Banjo franchise. And no Banjo-Tooie and the new crappy one are not counted in that calculation.

xitel:

Dammit, someone beat me to it....
but seriously, no love for Banjo? I could understand after what happened to the last game but still...

Anyone else think Stout had a beard in the last panel for a second?

Also, Banjo is pretty cool, but we all know he would've never made anything of himself without Kazooie. The bear has no real ambitions beyond a peaceful pastoral life. The bird has aspirations of greatness, or at least superiority over everything she meets.

Perfect timing.

I mean, they introduced Charles the Bear, what? Last week?

Lol. "Don't laugh, don't laugh, don't laugh."

That was pretty funny. I never really got the concept for the game.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here