The Escapist Radio Theater #5

The Escapist Radio Theater #5

Sometimes it's good to get in touch with your feminine side.

Read Full Article

what game is it?

zombie711:
what game is it?

Persona, it's newest iteration I would imagine.

Persona 3 Portable?

If only my PSP hadn't broke...

I want to give it a go.

Its nice to see that SOMEONE actually knows how many good games are on the psp.

I never knew that about Sim's in games........Shit. Then what did I do all ni-.....FUCK!

I'm almost tempted to play this game now to see if it actually feels like that to play.

The end bit made me chuckle...and I love that excuse...reason why I play a ffemale in Mass Effect 2 lol

MEANWHILE IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PARALLEL UNIVERSE

Pfffhffhahahaha.

That was a good one.

I actually had no idea there was a Persona on the PsP.
Once i get one ill keep this game in mind.
Though iv never really liked games that also had Dating Sim aspects...

Didn't know that what Francis said about using Catfight was called the 'Francis Excuse'.

What's the point of playing a female if you don't play a slutty female? :-3

longyear:
MEANWHILE IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PARALLEL UNIVERSE

Pffffftttt, haaaahaha. Saved. To be honest, if I had the time I'd have probably doubled the comic size just to fit in a similar XBLA joke in there.

zHellas:
Didn't know that what Francis said about using Catfight was called the 'Francis Excuse'.

I don't believe Scott Kurtz ever used the term, 'Francis Excuse' but that's how it came to be known in my circle. It's an easy excuse to make too, and a pretty honest one. I bet 2/3rds of everyone playing a female in any one of your random Korean MMOs are just there to stare at the various black leather assless chaps and thong combos you can equip. So we called it, the 'Francis Excuse' because I'd never seen it so concisely condensed into a single phrase.

Remy Cambridge:

zHellas:

I don't believe Scott Kurtz ever used the term, 'Francis Excuse' but that's how it came to be known in my circle. It's an easy excuse to make too, and a pretty honest one. I bet 2/3rds of everyone playing a female in any one of your random Korean MMOs are just there to stare at the various black leather assless chaps and thong combos you can equip. So we called it, the 'Francis Excuse' because I'd never seen it so concisely condensed into a single phrase.

I've been using that excuse for years. Good to know there's finally a name for it. And yeah, I can't really think up any other reason for stuff like this to exist.

Anywaaaay, I'm glad you guys got to stick around. Keep doing what you do, Remy.

Is it sad that I remember the exact strip that pvponline quote is from?

Sweet comic.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here