Unskippable: Lost Planet 2: Part 2

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Lost Planet 2: Part 2

The Akrid action continues, in the epic second half!

Watch Video

Did that title say "Lost Planet Squared"?

Also, how is the game? You say at the end they got rid of what made it fun, but those jungle environments look fun, too...And I've heard great things about the co-op.

EDIT: Double posted, my bad.
Darned internets.

LOL at *shit* *fuck* in slow-mo

this ep was much funnier than the first one

"I'm going commando"

Jungle popping up amidst tundra?? Yeah, that's a bit odd. Too bad for your five parkas! ;)
Loved the slow motion with "shhhhiiiiiii..." dubbed over it!
And if there's a dolphin driving that boat, I want one!
Gosh, there are so many plot holes, and anomalies in this game, it looks awful. I guess that's what makes it fun to belittle! =D But it does look like what you guys said is true (like they threw everything that made the first game good out the window...).
Was still great to see you guys devote two parts to this one!!

"You've got four propellers on your Johnson?"
Soooooooooo... what the hell did the first half have to do with this? Or Vice versa?

You'll have to go through some pretty dense bush.

Teehee!

Four Propellers Johnson,the happiest man in the squad.

;)

Nice show, guys.

actually fairly good gfx for a change in these cinematics

Paul's giggle with heavy bush was so cute!

JUNGLE PIRATES?

OMNOMNOMNOMNOM

classic stuff, look forward to even more

Jonhson! I thought you were paul!

"We're going into some dense bush." TEE-HEE!

The best.

"Say What you will, but this is still the most successful Jungle based attack we've ever engaged in."

ITS THE ONLY ONE YOU EVER ENGAGED IN!

and then Lolcat had a Lol.

You guys are right, how did those dudes, who have spent so many years living on nothing but snow and ice, know to take BOATS with them!?

The first time you do anything is always going to be your most successful, until you do it more, which it doesn't look like these guys will have the opportunity to do.

Hilarious episode.
The "tee-hee" after 'bush' was quiet, subtle, and made soda come out of my nose. IT BURNS! D:<
"You have four propellers on your johnson?"

"In Soviet E.D.N. III, Akrid surround's you!"
Awesome.

Loved the joke about sentient campfires.

I mean, really, why DON'T they have anti-Akrid tech yet? Other than it being inconvenient to the narrative.

smartmoose:
Awesome.

I really miss Bernie. He'd have surrounded the surrounders

Bush and Johnson remarks made me chuckle.

The Seldom Seen Kid:
Game. So. Bad.

The Megaman joke made me laugh :)

...teehee.

I own the game and it really isnt bad at all...

great episode guys. :)

smartmoose:
Awesome.

Heh, heh, those Russian Reversal jokes never get old. :-)

Zachary Amaranth:
I mean, really, why DON'T they have anti-Akrid tech yet?

Alfador_VII:
I really miss Bernie. He'd have surrounded the surrounders

Oh, so THAT'S what the Snow Pirates should've had with them... AN ARMY OF BERNIE CLONES!!!

it wasn't one of your best, but "oh now! water in its liquid state!" killed me xD

I actually hadn't thought of that before. The snow pirates have thermal sensors and none of them picked up the swarm of Akrids heading right for them. Pretty funny now that I think of it ^~^!

Eleima:
Jungle popping up amidst tundra?? Yeah, that's a bit odd. Too bad for your five parkas! ;)
Loved the slow motion with "shhhhiiiiiii..." dubbed over it!
And if there's a dolphin driving that boat, I want one!
Gosh, there are so many plot holes, and anomalies in this game, it looks awful. I guess that's what makes it fun to belittle! =D But it does look like what you guys said is true (like they threw everything that made the first game good out the window...).
Was still great to see you guys devote two parts to this one!!

What are the plot holes and what do you mean by Anomalies?

Onyx Oblivion:
Did that title say "Lost Planet Squared"?

Also, how is the game? You say at the end they got rid of what made it fun, but those jungle environments look fun, too...And I've heard great things about the co-op.

The game is as fun as ever, although there's a added "Perks" system which is confusing(along with some of the menu system just being over-whelming considering there's only three things to do. Campaign, Some sort of time trial thing, and Multiplayer)

There's giant bugs which you get to fight, giant mechs.. That you get to fight. The grapple can be used in some intresting ways. The co-op and the general atmosphere remind me of the classic games of old, there's even a semi-unbearable water level!

My only gripe about the game, is the final boss is Co-Op REQUIRED. Meaning if you don't have xbox live or another four friends/controllers nearby you're screwed. Along with the classic serious lack of checkpoints in the final level.

Overall however, I'd say it was a fun game. Go buy it if you can, preferably for around $40 or less but don't bother if you don't have a Internet capable machine.

Bush, johnson, and soviet jokes.

Damm that wizard creating all that jungle.

Great Job! This part was better than the first.

Those sentient campfires will end you. No one messes with them, not even Kung-Fu Jesus.

You, your Jungle Pirates and your Johnson.

are they going to do a part three? blink once for "yes" and twice for "no" or not at all for "i am not telling you a (explative removed) thing".

Damn you guys are epic. Hey and you watch RaywilliamJonhson? You said 2 jokes of him.

Megaman joke was a giggle for sure! Epicness!

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here