LoadingReadyRun: The Arms Race

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Why does this series get better with every episode?

...I want the creepy dolls!

And I loved the beet part. Still has me in stitches. XD

Glad to see the triumphant return of Commodore Hustle. I was wondering where you'd go with it after the whole battle with your nemesis thing. Additionally: word to all the other Loading Ready Runners out there.

If Bill was here, he would've gone Robocop on everyone's ass.

This is the best hustle episode so far. :)

The Vanilla Ice reference was great. And yes, hurrah for Nerf Guns. Also, I thought that the first creepy doll was a plushy version of that freak from Nier. Either that or a very badly done No-Face (ala Spirited Away).

ah, so they updated the commodore hustle title sequence =]

awesome...I have the Vulcan nerf gun, but some of those carbines look amazing

This episode was absolutely legendary! Great, Great, Great!

http://www.sadanduseless.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/681.jpg

Only one question, is that all the LRR staff's nerf arsenal or did you just borrow it from the Escapist office?

I have alwas wanted to start a nerf war

rddj623:
Only one question, is that all the LRR staff's nerf arsenal or did you just borrow it from the Escapist office?

That's ours. Borrowing from the escapist would require shipping their weapons 3,000 miles and back.

-m

I love this one! I've become fascinated with building up my Nerf Armory lately - two swords, one ax, two Mavericks, the mini guns with the electronic target board, and HELLA lots of whistler darts! And unlike my other nerdy collections (vinyl toys), I actually play with these! I even named my ax: The Marriage Counselor. (All disputes between my husband and I are decided by Nerf wars.)

Fantastic. But, this should've been the Commodore hustle to introduce to the escapist. Gay chicken only works if you know morgan and bill. Hot water wasn't really a CH. Its not like the storyline order is important; how long have you had this moonbase anyway?

More more more commodore hustle.

Matt_LRR:

rddj623:

That's ours. Borrowing from the escapist would require shipping their weapons 3,000 miles and back.

-m

Awesome! Quite the arsenal! Great episode.

That was very funny. Thanks, guys!

Graham, you should play Anamaguchi in one of your videos

YUSSSS!!! New Commodore Hustle!! :D

You guys have really managed to cheer me up after a hard day. I rather appreciate that talent of yours :P

LOVED the dialogue in this one :D

"How about Jer? He's basically just filler anyway" ooooh! Burn :P

The decimation debate behind the table was priceless... "That wasn't an arms race, that was just a war!"

I nearly died at Graham's cringing and near crying at the creep doll being so near him :P
"Oh, it's... touching.. me.. great..." (shuddering)

I loved the "check out this beet" line from Paul. His cool deadpan makes it priceless XD

Once again, I love all of you.

"Unleash hell!!"

Lady Kathleen:
The creepy doll that Graham gets scared of is a real stuffy I made based on a character I drew in a comic long ago:
http://korea.loadingreadyrun.com/archive_page.php?comicID=43
http://korea.loadingreadyrun.com/archive_page.php?comicID=62

Awww that's really nice. Did a nice job. :D

Ah the return of cH. Brilliantly done. I'm still laughing over the Vanilla Ice bit (and a nice call back to Rapidfire).

Has this one been in the works for a while or did you go back to the old Moonbase to film?

what is this Commodore hustle thing?

Ive seen it before on their website?

I love LRR :D Graham's my favorite. Oh the silliness!

Firstly, you all have some kickass shirts (and sweet hats). Secondly, Nerf guns are aaaawesooooome.

And holy crap, was Graham wearing an 'IN AMERICA!' shirt? Must... get... shirt!

ccccccccHHHHHHHHHH :D. Hilarious as ever guys, keep it up!

SnootyEnglishman:
Man that's a lot of Nerf Guns there...I want all those Nerf Guns.

Not if I get them first! *manical laugh*

I love how Kathleen gets when talking about creepy dolls. But that puppy figurine didn't look that creepy. Maybe I missed something...

Great episode guys!

Sodoff:

CommodoreHUSTLE is a self-referencial sitcom we started a couple years ago to encapsulate aspects of our lives that we find funny. You can watch the archive here: http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/archive/cHustle/date/desc

Gun failure at 4:05

gotta love the beet joke with literalicy. Paul is a great actor when it comes to things like that. Also, remind me to invite tim if I have a nerf war.

New office? Nice!

Jer_LRR:

Sodoff:

CommodoreHUSTLE is a self-referencial sitcom we started a couple years ago to encapsulate aspects of our lives that we find funny. You can watch the archive here: http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/archive/cHustle/date/desc

Awesome, thank you :)

Outstanding, if it'd of had ger in it, it would of been.. erm.. oustandinger

2:27 - why was Graham playing on a tv that was turned off? :)

Anyway great episode as always xD

I actually cheered when I found out this was another episode of cH.
I punched the air and everything.
Except instead of the air, I punched my lamp.
You guys owe me a new lamp. >=C

When in doubt, flip a table. Seriously, best episode yet.

Ha ha, great, commodore hustle returns! I loved watching the original series and this one is even better (because I don't have to wait an hour for it to load).

Great one. 'That wasn't an arms race... that was just a war.' Just perfect writing.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here