LoadingReadyRun: The Arms Race

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

i lol'd when i saw the fruit fucker shirt

LOVEEEEEEE This was one of the funniest videos in a while. When camera cut to Paul turning around with the assembled machine gun, I literally got chills, it was so awesome. The little hint of a smirk on his face, I feel like I know what guys feel when they see Kari Byron locked and loaded. Made me love Paul all over again. Episode full of 100% not from concentrate Win.

k-ossuburb:
Glad to see the triumphant return of Commodore Hustle. I was wondering where you'd go with it after the whole battle with your nemesis thing. Additionally: word to all the other Loading Ready Runners out there.

You know that there's bee like 4 CH videos since the Showdown episode right? I mean, this isnt really the return, in that sense.

The Vanilla Ice joke is comedy genius.

Also, I always seem to want to buy a new shirt after watch LRR...In America!

Lady Kathleen:
The creepy doll that Graham gets scared of is a real stuffy I made based on a character I drew in a comic long ago:
http://korea.loadingreadyrun.com/archive_page.php?comicID=43
http://korea.loadingreadyrun.com/archive_page.php?comicID=62

Please keep it away from me.... O.o

Fantastic job, as always :)

Man, I love Commodore Hustle! Don't get me wrong, I love most LoadingReadyRun episodes, but when I see it's a CH update I'm pretty stoked. ^^

I loved the Littlekuriboh T-shirt, I always wanted one myself but the shipping fees are phenominal

Ah, another monday and another fine episode of Commodore Hustle! Is it sad that I have most of those nerf guns in my room stashed in a bin for easy reach or under my bed?

A question for the cast members but just how many of these "Moonbase's" have you gone through?

Nerf guns immature? Surely you jest!

And awesome Vanilla Ice quote. Made my day.

Actually i think this is the 3d "Moonbase" they are moving to. They posted some moving videos on the LRR website earlier this year.

Great skit guys!

Quite possibly my favorite LRR sketch with its beat revolving.

"if you've got a problem, YO! i'll solve it. check out this beat, while the DJ revolves it"

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Best episode I've ever seen on Loading Ready Run. Just so many jokes! =D

This was one of the best in a long time! Good job guys! Loving the creepy dolls and the beat line... nice... nice :D

I love CH

HAH! none of those nerf guns can stand up to MY power! i hold in my hands a fully automatic tommy 20 nerf gun. battery powered, no pumping, automaticly loads a new dart into the chamer evry time, 20 dart payload. you. wouldent. stand. a. chance!!!!

bit of a be-och to reload though.

Volafortis:
Yes! Another cH! Easily my favorite LRR series, although it all is brilliant.

I particularly liked this one, as I actually recently rediscovered Nerf guns with my friends as well. Is it bad that I own and could name all of the guns used in this video? (The Recon, the Longstrike, Longshot, Vulcan, and the clip from the Raider)

Also, an error: Matt brings in a single box, but has the Longstrike and the clip from the Raider when assembled, which would require 2 boxes.

Also, I want Paul's design for his missile rack.

The LRR crew should come down to Minnesota and have a Nerf war with my friends! Or maybe a tournament, of Home and Away games. This could become an international sport!

Yeah you're not the only one with an arsenal of NERF guns, such as my personal favorit the N-Strike Maverick revolver

tamerman:
HAH! none of those nerf guns can stand up to MY power! i hold in my hands a fully automatic tommy 20 nerf gun. battery powered, no pumping, automaticly loads a new dart into the chamer evry time, 20 dart payload. you. wouldent. stand. a. chance!!!!

bit of a be-och to reload though.

Yeah plus it jams like a sonuva bitch

BrownGaijin:
So is this a re-enactment of the last time you moved? And was Graham wearing a Little Kuriboh Shirt... in America?

no Graham was wearing the in america, in Canada!

:3 In America!~ T-shirt FTW

Easily one of the best episodes of this that I've seen! The beet scene was pure gold.

That Vanilla Ice joke was fucking hillarious! I looooove Commodore Hustle

MadeinHell:
2:27 - why was Graham playing on a tv that was turned off? :)

I was wondering this too. Maybe the doll was just so creepy he didn't notice he hadn't turned it on... :)

And I concur with everyone about the Vanilla Ice bit. That's the funniest thing I've seen on the Internet in quite a long while.

("Sir von Landlord" was pretty good too.)

Too much awesome for words to describe.

I love cHustle.

"Another Successful Social Interaction with Matt" -
That there is some thick sarcasm... layers upon layers of resignation, frustration and denial- its sort've like geographical strata.

I love the "In America" shirt. What a great series.

James von Landlord. XD

This is probably one of your finest LLR videos on Escapist. Your crew is only getting better the longer you work together.

"Check out this beet while the DJ revolves it." That made me laugh so hard I got hiccups.

(Worth it, though)

LOL I want one of those creepy dolls.

They love Vannilla ice i give them that! I love CH :')

Volafortis:
Yes! Another cH! Easily my favorite LRR series, although it all is brilliant.

I particularly liked this one, as I actually recently rediscovered Nerf guns with my friends as well. Is it bad that I own and could name all of the guns used in this video? (The Recon, the Longstrike, Longshot, Vulcan, and the clip from the Raider)

Also, an error: Matt brings in a single box, but has the Longstrike and the clip from the Raider when assembled, which would require 2 boxes.

Also, I want Paul's design for his missile rack.

The LRR crew should come down to Minnesota and have a Nerf war with my friends! Or maybe a tournament, of Home and Away games. This could become an international sport!

You're not the only one, friend. You're not the only one.

OT: This was a very funny episode. I would have laughed out loud if I weren't in my local library. Also, that is one way to end a nerf gun war Paul. Cool rocket launcher design.

Right is it me or did one of those nerf guns have a normal mag and a drum mag?

Any reason to see Paul in those goggles is good enough for me. Plus, the Beet bit and Vanilla Ice thing, is just plain golden. It's like, "Beet bit, Dartagedon, Creepy Dolls, The idiocracy with the nerf guns". Though, the vulcen nerf gun thing looks awsome. I might pick it up.

That doll was cute though!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or