The Escapist Presents: Nerf Wars 2: Gears of Nerf

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Nerf Wars 2: Gears of Nerf

Witness the carnage that is Nerf Wars 2!

Watch Video

I want a job at this office. Seriously.

What blood comes from nerf related injuries? Also why did the reporter live? You always kill off the reporter.

AxCx:

Me too! Oh wait...

Watching this video makes me want to seriously upgrade my Nerf arsenal. At the moment, I have only one measly Maverick.

CRY SOME MOAR.....the moment I heard that, I knew it was going to be epic......

The last guy looked like the guy from Mastodon ^_^

Anyways, Jesus Christ, I really wish I worked there.

EDIT:

that seemed like alot of fun.

All of a sudden working at an office looks very very appealing.

That is, provided that there is enough firepower available.

OH MY GOD, THE BODIES ARE EVERY WHERE!

THE HORROR!

THE HORROR!

That which has been nerfed, can never be unnerfed... horrors of war.

It came down to me and ThyNameIsMud in the final for Nerferdome. It was an epic battle ... that I unfortunately lost. I just can't beat a guy that can jump OVER a swinging attack to the legs.

Why do so many people love Nerf, could someone please explain this to me? The video was still great.

I love how one of the tags is 'shot in the face'.
Also, can I get a job here when I'm older? :D

John Funk: "CRY SOME MORE!"

Holy crap. I do look like that guy from Mastodon.

Drayvock:

AxCx:

Me too! Oh wait...

XD (HAHAHA)

Nice Nerf arsenal that office has.

Cookiegerard:
Why do so many people love Nerf, could someone please explain this to me? The video was still great.

Let me answer that question with another question, its the same as me asking: Why do so many people love video games?

Hahaha, that looked like awesome fun!

Though I feel some guilt at first thought believing it was some sort of spoof of WoW class forums... ^^

my head is spinning. i need to go lie down

Spinwhiz:
It came down to me and ThyNameIsMud in the final for Nerferdome. It was an epic battle ... that I unfortunately lost. I just can't beat a guy that can jump OVER a swinging attack to the legs.

If it weren't for the coffee that I took that day, it may have been you the bested me. May god have mercy on your nerf soul.

That was some funny shit. How did you explain all the corpses to your superiors?

The one thought that kept running through my head while I was watching that was "Man, it's a good thing for them that Paul is all the way up in Canada. He'd ruin their office with his arsenal."

PayJ567:
That was some funny shit. How did you explain all the corpses to your superiors?

They were part of the corpses.

>.>

Hot damn, you people at ze Escapist really know how to have an awesome time don't ya?
How could you justify the loss of that pair of pants, YOU MONSTERS!
My desires to work there have increased dramatically... even though I'm not qualified in the slightest I still want to! :)

ThyNameIsMud:

PayJ567:

They were part of the corpses.

>.>

Ah now I see the plans. You presented the idea of a fun "nerf war" but you had the idea to kill your superiors all along... A fine plan.

It reminds me of evenings with university roommates. Good times. :)

That was awsome, simply awsome, if there is a more awsome word than awsome I would use it to describe this.

That was hi-larious!

Inskidentally, for the avoidance of doubt, I never ever want to know what happened to that one pair of pants. Some things should remain a mystery. ;)

I am going to cling hard to my death-free status! I'm the only one who never died during the actual war battles! MWAHAHAHAAHAHA. This sh*t is serious.

That looks like so much fun. Acquiring a nerf gun is now my top priority.

So just another productive day at work eh? XD

I would absolutely freaking love to work there.
Also, I love the rock band mic for the reporter.

Epic Foam Carnage and Larpage! Every kind of job like this has to have some kind of Nerf arsenal and war.

Damn, wish I could bring my small stockpile of Nerf guns and have some fun with you guys.

Luke5515:
I would absolutely freaking love to work there.

No, no you would not.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or