The Escapist Presents: Nerf Wars 2: Gears of Nerf

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

I NEED a job working for you guys. Seriously. I'll clean the toilets if you want me too.

Steve Butts:
Holy crap. I do look like that guy from Mastodon.

Wait...ARENT YOU? I mean I thought thats the reason we hired you?

The Austin:
I NEED a job working for you guys. Seriously. I'll clean the toilets if you want me too.

How about refrigerators?

:)

Epic. I'd love to try this at my place of work. But I know if we did we'd break too many things.

Awesome vid. A moment of silence for those we lost along the way.

Spinwhiz:
It came down to me and ThyNameIsMud in the final for Nerferdome. It was an epic battle ... that I unfortunately lost. I just can't beat a guy that can jump OVER a swinging attack to the legs.

And yet I didn't hear anyone shout "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!"

Disappointing.

i know wha ti'm doing when I leave School...

Lima:
I am going to cling hard to my death-free status! I'm the only one who never died during the actual war battles! MWAHAHAHAAHAHA. This sh*t is serious.

But what method did you use? It wasn't the hide under a desk/behind a wall shaking until it's all over method was it? 'Cause if it was, then doesn't count.

As a followup question, how were the lines drawn? Console v. PC. Famrville v. Notville?

Now thats a fun day in the office! I want to work there so bad now! Open a Britsh Branch! =P

Now if I could get my own friends to understand the power of "Nerf". One only understands wimpiness, and the other martial-arts skills he lost years ago in a tragic never-practicing accident...

Unimaginable carnage!

Is your Buissness plan 'You gotta shoot them in the head'.

i half expected someone to shoot one at/closely past the camera man but wow.. nice battle

Dear Themis Media:

GIVE ME A FUCKING JOB!

Roboto:

Luke5515:
I would absolutely freaking love to work there.

No, no you would not.

You do realise Cracked.com over exaggerates everything in their articles, right? Offices aren't literally killing you, they are just slightly contributing to bad health. Going outside in a city is probably worse, with all the car fumes and crap.

Get back to fucking work, slackers!

wish my office had days like this :D

Ha, you guys are awesome.

What sick man sends babies to fight nerf war?

Team Hollywood:
Nerf Wars 2: Gears of Nerf

Witness the carnage that is Nerf Wars 2!

Watch Video

Nerddome! Two nerds enter one nerd leaves! Followed by the second nerdleaving after being declared the winner.

I hate you all. Get proper jobs dammit.

George Palmer:

The Austin:

How about refrigerators?

As long as I get to hang out with you guys, I'll clean anything.
As long as it's legal. I don't want to have to clean up the blood after every nerf battle you guys have.

The Austin:

George Palmer:

The Austin:

How about refrigerators?

As long as it's legal. I don't want to have to clean up the blood after every nerf battle you guys have.

What about the blood of our mortal enemies?

Nerf Wars 3: Modern Nerffare.

Oh oh oh! Nerf Wars 4: The Empire Nerfs Back.

Nerf Wars 5: Red Nerf Redemption.

I could do this all day....

Why did I just know that there would be a nerf equivalent to the Thunderdome? Because the Escapist is so fucking awesome.

Really entertaining video. Thank you Escapist.

How do the other people who work on your floor/building react to your Nerf fights? Has anyone ever asked to join in?

scifidownbeat:

Lol we have a list of about 500 titles already! HA!

ThyNameIsMud:

PayJ567:
That was some funny shit. How did you explain all the corpses to your superiors?

They were part of the corpses.

>.>

Ok, how do you explain them to the police? :P

Orange_Clockwork:
Why did I just know that there would be a nerf equivalent to the Thunderdome? Because the Escapist is so fucking awesome.

Encaen and I spent several weeks trying to figure out how we could get bungee harnesses to work in office conditions. There was, at one point, talk of jumpsuits with velcroed ping pong balls attached for scoring as well. I still like how it came out, but we definitely wanted it to be even more ridiculous and awesome.

Maybe next year, we'll try vehicles, sentry guns, or Nerf bombs. :)

George Palmer:

The Austin:

George Palmer:

The Austin:

How about refrigerators?

What about the blood of our mortal enemies?

Well, that's completely acceptable. No one likes those guys anyway.

George Palmer:

scifidownbeat:

Lol we have a list of about 500 titles already! HA!

*fistshaking*

Well, perhaps you could add my suggestions to the list? Hmm?

This is just another reason why Carrie Keymel should have a greater presence on the escapist's videos. She's a delight whenever she appears.

latenightapplepie:
Watching this video makes me want to seriously upgrade my Nerf arsenal. At the moment, I have only one measly Maverick.

Same... I think this will galvanize an actual arms race.

Also sometime in my life I will try my damndest to recreate this in whatever future workplace I may inhabit.
Actually, my school might be a more likely candidate.

.... Muahahahahaha.

Why don't Nerf wars ever have the older, better guns? I want to see some Sharpshooters and Splitfires!

And I need to remember to take a picture of my own Nerf armory when I get a chance. It would destroy you all.

gog dangit. you should have invited me! i could have brought my awsome tommy 20 nerf gun and provided covering fire!!!

that was really awesome. I wish they had nerf guns in this country, would have been great growing up.

on a totally unrelated note: in the ad befor the video, I laughed when sir walken said "you should watch the season 2 premier on thursday. It's not like you have anything better to do.", and then I realised my birthday was on thursday, which made me sad face

Drayvock:

AxCx:
I want a job at this office. Seriously.

Me too! Oh wait...

Now that's just low, man.

Part of me wanted someone to backstab the guy who was celebrating at the end...

I freaking called it! I responded to the tour around the office vid with a request for a 2nd Nerf War, and I loved it!

Seriously, don't you guys have any open positions? =P

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or