The Escapist Presents: Nerf Wars 2: Gears of Nerf

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Drayvock:

AxCx:
I want a job at this office. Seriously.

Me too! Oh wait...

Ah! This answers my question, you are the "The person that no one is sure what he really does but he still got better chair than anyone else in the office" person of the office.

But anyway, it is fun to see that you work day and night really hard.

great video! :)

De Ronneman:
Seriously, don't you guys have any open positions? =P

I think we're kinda-looking for a Linux server administrator, and also a PHP programmer. It's not a high-priority thing though, since we're out of empty desks :P

drdamo:
*Runs off to find his first vintage Nerf Bow & Arrow

Those were my favorites, but after playing with the new one, it's definitely better. It's a real pain to put together though.

So if one of the guns is too overpowered, do they nerf it?

That shield was the turning point for a few guys.

Ne1butme:
This is just another reason why Carrie Keymel should have a greater presence on the escapist's videos. She's a delight whenever she appears.

Aww thanks! I am glad my antics are enjoyed - frankly I was waiting for some animated gifs to be made. :)

That was hilarious!

Side Note: Who was the woman who was like, "Oh My God! You shot me in the fucking face!"

ckeymel:

Ne1butme:
This is just another reason why Carrie Keymel should have a greater presence on the escapist's videos. She's a delight whenever she appears.

Aww thanks! I am glad my antics are enjoyed - frankly I was waiting for some animated gifs to be made. :)

I was going to either make one of you doing that weird dance at the end of the wii exercise challenge or the rock out in the Rebecca Mayes Guitar Hero video. But i wanted to ask your permission first. Couldn't find a good way of doing so without seeming 'creepy'. I also don't have the skills, but i can work on that.

lol, good to see you all having fun!

Ne1butme:

ckeymel:

Ne1butme:

I was going to either make one of you doing that weird dance at the end of the wii exercise challenge or the rock out in the Rebecca Mayes Guitar Hero video. But i wanted to ask your permission first. Couldn't find a good way of doing so without seeming 'creepy'. I also don't have the skills, but i can work on that.

If nothing else, I have a good sense of humor, so have at it!

Virgil:

De Ronneman:
Seriously, don't you guys have any open positions? =P

I think we're kinda-looking for a Linux server administrator, and also a PHP programmer. It's not a high-priority thing though, since we're out of empty desks :P

linux what? And what's a PHP? I do make great coffee though... :P

ckeymel:

Ne1butme:

ckeymel:

Ne1butme:

yes ma'am

The Red Dragon:
That looks like so much fun. Acquiring a nerf gun is now my top priority.

Same here, I had a look on the interwebs, and the "NERF N-STRIKE MAVERICK" look's pretty good.

Shepsauce:
That was hilarious!

Side Note: Who was the woman who was like, "Oh My God! You shot me in the fucking face!"

That is none other than Escapist artist "Sprout". :)

Ne1butme:

ckeymel:

Ne1butme:

yes ma'am

Nick whipped up this very entertaining gif:

Steve Butts:
Holy crap. I do look like that guy from Mastodon.

I almost choked on my coke laughing at that. Revelation moment for the win.

Virgil:
[quote="De Ronneman" post="6.215568.7401612"]Seriously, don't you guys have any open positions? =P

Damn you Virgil! I'm a Unix sysadmin! *SIGH*

I'm jealous. I wish i could have shot Russ.

This is awesome. Themis is awesome.

I totally have two of those Nerf swords and I'd have more of those guns if they weren't so expensive for a college kid

Sweet video though sounds like a good time

Cookiegerard:
Why do so many people love Nerf, could someone please explain this to me? The video was still great.

All the fun of murdering your friends, without the murder! :D

You should open something like this to the public. Especially the Dome.

TWO NERDS ENTER! ONE NERD LEAVES!

AxCx:

Hey now i have to kill you so i can move up in the waiting list!!!
That looked seriously awesome! You guys sure know how to PARTEYH!
xD
At the beginning i thought you guys were gona shoot each other with paint ball guns! :O
That would`ve been even more epic!

I wish this was how my office operated. Instead we just "Work" and "Be productive"
Uptight bastards.

George Palmer:

Shepsauce:
That was hilarious!

Thanks for rattin' me out GEORGE.

sprout:

George Palmer:

Shepsauce:
That was hilarious!

Thanks for rattin' me out GEORGE.

Next time I'll use your real name. And address and cell#. And best time to view your through a window at night. C'mon you KNOW you've always wanted a stalker!

Azmael Silverlance:

AxCx:

At the beginning i thought you guys were gona shoot each other with paint ball guns! :O

Actually there is talk of that going around!

George Palmer:

Azmael Silverlance:

AxCx:

Actually there is talk of that going around!

Or you could take it uber seriously and get a load of BB guns. The replica ones.
And body armour, of course.
And grenades.
And riot shields.
And med-kits equivalents

I mean, there's a BB minigun that shoots at 700rpm!!

On a related note, did anyone else ever watch X Fire? That show was awesome.

So, is the winner of the Nerferdome crowned Themperor of Themis?

T-Bone24:
So, is the winner of the Nerferdome crowned Themperor of Themis?

No, but I have been referred to as a warlord since I won. :P

WOAHH!!!!

Did you spend like half your income on Nerf guns or something!! There's enough to equip a nerd army there!

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!" - Epic L.A.R.P. battle contestant.

This reminds me of the time where we had an epic laser tag battle, with my school grounds as the arena.

Can't beat this though, Nerf weapons have their own charm.

Are you guys hiring any Asians? I can do the Gollum voice if that matters.

from "cry some moar!!" i knew it would be good ... and it was ... but only one thing came to mind the entire time ....

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARPS

Is this how the Escapist spends its money?

Awesome!

This video makes me almost consider applying for a job with these guys... Almost.

Hehe.. seems like you have good times at work. Cool.

We need a sequal with the escapist office staff vs the LRR crew and yahtzee as the reporter

Lrr have less numbers but they have Tim's insane arsenal and pauls dartmagedon Multiple Launcher Rocket System.

that would probably be to epic though there's probably some rule against it.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here