Critical Miss: #21

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Some people seem to think that casual gamers spell the end of the world.

Read Full Article

lmao...loved it. And the pane at the end...Casual gamers just cant be as cool as us hardcore!!!

That's one evil grandma! Not only toting a shotgun but holding some poor sod's arms back whilst he's pitchforked!

Rofl!
OmG, that was genius. That is one scary revolution scenary, I must say.

Personally I'm still waiting on Farmville the movie. Great comic tho xD

Basically, yeah.

awww ruined the fantasy ._.

but hah! comical comic :3

Couldn't have summed it up better myself. :)

the lightening in the background was a nice touch.

lol that was one of the best ones yet! Except "opressed" should be "oppressed". (Sorry, I tend to nitpick language.)

Your best one yet in my opinion. :)

Very funny.

Indeed, though it's still annoying that people can say Farmville is more successful than whatever game I'm talking about.

Good old Chainsword, never fails.

I loved the scene where both sides were facing off. The "hardcore" with Space marine chainsaws and guns and the "casual" were flinging Wii motes and cows?

Lovely touch and it was very funny.

Banana Phone Man:
I loved the scene where both sides were facing off. The "hardcore" with Space marine chainsaws and guns and the "casual" were flinging Wii motes and cows?

I thought it was a dog, but after looking at it again, it had compounded tits. So... Umm... Yea, it won't be like that. That's why it would be easier for us to "kill" those casual-ties...

Grouchy Imp:
That's one evil grandma! Not only toting a shotgun but holding some poor sod's arms back whilst he's pitchforked!

I want a spin off about that grandma

That was one badass and funny comic. I want more Casual vs. Hardcore!

That was so awesome. The pitchfork scene got me thinking 'this comic means business' and then it ended how it ended, lol.

zombiejoe:

Grouchy Imp:

I want a spin off about that grandma

She can run a protection racket from the local bingo hall...

I loved this comic rifles, chainswords, the chainsword actually made me giggle a little

and it took me a minute to realize that that one guy was flailing a wii-mote. which was even funnier

just awesome comic all round *thumbs up*

"Long live Solitare." True that. You'll never see me play Farmville. It's so overrated on Facebook. Thank god for blocking apps.

Right, someone needs to make a game of that. Seriously. That would be one awesome Flash game, and for added lulz we could post it on Facebook too as an app... ;D

Loved the guy with the chainsword.

Epic panel is epic.

Banana Phone Man:

Looked more like an Imperial Guard chainsword, if you ask me.

I like how the blue shell hit a "hard core" gamer; as it is known that blue shells only hit those in 1st, therefor, doing the best.
Hurray for game logic!

All I could think after seeing the chainsword was, "For the Emperor!"

I loved how the Grandma was just nonchalantly holding the guy with a faint smile.

Hahaha.. good one.

brillaint comic. Slightly upset not to see a lancer or energy sword on the hardcore side, but oh well.

wiimote nunchucks look awesome.

You might joke about this, but i can see a video game holy war waged across cyberspace in the not-too distant future, what with M$ and Sony's betrayal of the hardcore crowd...
It would make an epic feature length movie for sure...

Love the comic, but i'm going to forever harp on about those sideburns Erin is sporting! They look so uncomely! Seriously guys, it looks like Erin has a bad case of mutton chops.

Awesome!

would be more epic though to see the ''hardcore'' gamers attacked the casuals, though its very epic

Love the 40K fan with the Chainsword.

Dyp100:

Banana Phone Man:

Looked more like an Imperial Guard chainsword, if you ask me.

their both from the same faction *more or less* so many of theyr equipments are similare

Was one of the casual gamers fighting with one of those handheld fishing games?

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here