Name Game: #6

Pages 1 2 NEXT

It's never good to be the new guy. Ever.

Read Full Article

What is with that one dude having blue glowing eyes????

Is the first frame meant to say 'meat' Leonard shouldnt it be 'meet' Leonard. I know hes fresh 'meat' as it were but the chracters wouldnt get that joke as they sound the same?

Puzzler

lol so would this be "The Name Game Strikes Back" or "The Empire Strikes Name Game"?

Ha! I should have seen that last line coming. Great stuff.

Meemaimoh:

But it's still a good one.

Been the new guy always sucks, lol.

Nice one

Anyone else notice they typo in the first panel? It's a properly spelled word so spell checker won't catch it, but it's the wrong word with the rest of the sentence. Also; blue eyes should not be that giant and glowy! Otherwise enjoyable.

Sweet punchline ^^

Is that the exact quote though? I remember it as "This deal just keeps getting worse", could be wrong though.

Hehe, good one.

ahahaha wow I am such a nerd to be laughing at the end...
doesn't help that I just re-watched Empire Strikes Back like two days ago, and remembered someone I know named his newborn kid Lando xD

Just a question, why does the Escapist host two webcomics starring girls that are in the game retail buisness?

Not G. Ivingname:
Just a question, why does the Escapist host two webcomics starring girls that are in the game retail buisness?

What? This is the only one. The other one you may be thinking of is Critical Miss, and that one's about a girl in games journalism.

OT: Hilarious, I'm gonna have to try this on any new employees we pick up.
Seriously, screw the Wii wall...

Digikid:
What is with that one dude having blue glowing eyes????

Yeah, he totally creeps me out!

OT: Quite liking this series at the moment, can be hit and miss with the humour but the graphical style is always fun. Except for the blue eyes, don't want to see any more blue eyes please!

wow i think if anyone ever tried to do that to me at a new job, ide kick their ass after work and then make them do all the work while i kicked back. Im a nice guy but that was a fucking dick move, now I dont like the main characters.

Still it was funny, good job.

So, 90% extremely bland character drama and 10% forced Star Wars reference. Web-Comic authors tend to have this really backward idea that they can and should force all the character introductions straight into the audience's face all at once and then ignore the pacing of a strip.

Lucane:

Meemaimoh:

But it's still a good one.

Amen.

Though IRL wise, I would never accept such 'newbie-stuff' deals. Just do what I damn well please and rock on like they do. Copying their behaviour right away.

What's with the character design of this comic? Every character looks like you started with stick figures and drew on top of that.

I laughed pretty hard at the end there.

Good comic!

Pipotchi:
Is the first frame meant to say 'meat' Leonard shouldnt it be 'meet' Leonard. I know hes fresh 'meat' as it were but the chracters wouldnt get that joke as they sound the same?

Puzzler

Sounds like a spelling error to me. Or maybe it's just me saying that.

Meat Leonard? Is that like Eggs Benedict?

"meat" was a typo. It was suppose to be "meet".

Littaly:
Sweet punchline ^^

Is that the exact quote though? I remember it as "This deal just keeps getting worse", could be wrong though.

Pray they do not alter it further.

meat=/=meet

Meat is murder... tasty tasty murder.

Jarrid:
What's with the character design of this comic? Every character looks like you started with stick figures and drew on top of that.

I think it's a good style for a comic.

This is easily my favorite of the Sunday Funnies.

... so all the white people get get to sit back and relax while the black guy does all the work?

hmmm...

Ah. That last line. Love it!

I'm such a nerd. (sobs in the corner)

This comic is looking more and more like CAD.

Sure has a lot of unnecessarily long and drawn out dialogue just for a mediocre punchline.

Wait, why didn't he just say fuck you?

"Perhaps you think you're being treated unfairly?"

"...This deal is getting worse all the time."

So much awesomeness :-D

I'll play the part of the Guy who reads into things to much.

It's cause he's black. This comic is clearly a political statement as to how the Blacks are being treated in the work place. This sort of inequality disgusts me.

Now to me.

Good comic. Made me laugh.

Oh ho hoh! Nice ending there!

...You make a black character just to make a Lando Calrissian joke? Seriously?

I'm sorry, but I'm just incredibly underwhelmed by these comics. First of all, they didn't even proofread enough to see that they mixed up "meat" and "meet". There aren't any jokes, there's no build up, no punchline, characterization coming out of nowhere, and a boring ending.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54305)